剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
You're not listening. If he finds out about us,
你听好了 如果我爸爸 知道我们的事儿
dad will kill you.
他会杀了你
No, no. Really.
不不 真的
Like bloods, and cops and teddy bears
血 警♥察♥ 撒在走廊上的泰迪熊
and candles on the sidewalk...
糖果
kill you.
真的杀了你
I'm not afraid of him.
我不怕他
he doesn't own you, you know.
你不是属于他的
Will you do it for me?
能为我牺牲一点吗
Just lay low, a little while longer...for me.
继续这样保持低调 再坚持一段时间
Please, I'm under so much pressure now... It's okay, it's okay...
拜托 我现在压力这么大 没事 没事
I just hate sneaking around...
我不喜欢这样躲躲藏藏
I just want us to be real.
这不真实
This is real.
这很真实
It's the realest thing in my life.
这是我生命中最真实的事了
Crap!
糟了
Hey, Kaylie!
凯莉
Hey, Lauren...
萝伦
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
I came to see you.
我来找你
What do you guys up to?
你们俩在干吗
Oh, we're just... J'imagine qu'il te tenait compagnie.
我们只是... 我看你已经有伴了
Well he's just giving me a ride, Lauren.
他只是载我一程 萝伦
Thanks for the lift.
谢谢你送我
No worries.
没事
Is your brother here? Yeah, inside.
你哥哥在吗 在家里
Good luck next week on Men's final, Carter.
卡特 祝在下周男子体操决赛上取胜
Yeah, good luck tomorrow.
祝你明天好运
I didn't mean to get up you in coed.
虽然男女交往正常
But, watch your butt.
但是留点神
Marty will wage if he catches what you do.
马蒂如果发现你们在一起 他会暴走的
He was just giving me a ride, Lauren.
他只是载我一程 萝伦
That's all.
仅此而已
Right. Check this out!
好吧 看这个
Daddy got it for me.
爸爸送给我的
It's beautiful. Isn't it?
漂亮 是吗
Yeah. And I have better news.
当然 我有更好的消息
Dad says, he's gonna take care of Emily.
爸爸说他会解决艾米莉
What do you mean, take care of her? I don't know.
解决是什么意思 我不知道
He said, there has to be something on her, and he's gonna find it.
他说她一定有什么问题 他会找出来的
And you know Marty and his rules.
你知道马蒂的为人和规矩
Yeah.
没错
Let's go inside. It's getting kinda cold in here.
我们进去吧 外面有点冷
Actually, this is just a drive-by.
事实上 我只是路过
Ok, just to be safe,
以防万一
we're still giving that girl the chill.
我们还是得疏远那女孩儿
I've already warned everyone.
我已经警告过所有人了
I really can't start tonight.
我今天真的不行
I just came to pick up my uniform... It's just a few hours.
我只是来拿工作服的 就几个小时而已
I cannot believe that
真不敢相信 你居然在凤♥凰♥城
you worked Pizza Shack, Phoenix and Fresno.
和弗雷斯♥诺♥的披萨小屋都打过工
You are god-sent.
你绝对会是个好员工
Do you want the job?
你想要这工作吗
I'm gonna need a couple of ***
我正缺人手
Okay.
好
Ok...
我要..
I want a calzone.
一张馅饼
Sausages, mushrooms, onions.
香肠 蘑菇 洋葱
There's like a million...
那应该会有很多
kajillion carbs in that.
糖分
Right...
好吧
Okay.
可以
Can I...
我要..
Let me think.
让我想想
Ok, make that an open face calzone!
那就给我个大的馅饼
That'll be a pizza.
那就是个披萨
Right!
就是那个
Hey, how you holdin' up ?
怎么样
I haven't killed anyone yet.
还没杀过人
The night is still young. Not for me.
夜晚才刚开始 对我可不是
I was supposed to be off by 10.
我应该十点就下班
Where is Susi?
苏茜呢
See, there's good stuff and there's a bad stuff
有个这样的经理
about having a meth head for a manager.
有好也有坏
The plus side,
好处
tons of freedom.
你很自♥由♥
Downside... chaos.
不好的就是 混乱
It's going the same thing, though...if you think about it.
其实想想 都一样
Perfect. Sounds like the rest of my life.
很好 听上去像我以后的人生
Yeah, mine too.
也像是我的人生
It's been great tonight.
你今晚表现很好
Seriously, you rock the Shack.
说真的 你令这里大放异彩
Gee, thanks.
真谢谢你
You too.
你也是
I know it's sounds kinda stupid,
我知道这听起来很傻
but I actually appreciate someone who comes here to work.
但我很欣赏到这里来工作的人
Yeah.
是啊
I feel if you gotta be here
我觉得既来之
your mind as well be here, right?
则安之
Show up, do it.
露个面 做好工作
So, what you into?
你喜欢什么
You like music?
喜欢音乐吗
Yeah.
当然
You know, just live in.
音乐给人慰藉
You haven't quite figure it your thing yet, huh?
你的事儿还没想清楚啊
Not yet.
暂时还没
Well...
我
duel singing myself..
喜欢唱歌♥
Emo. Do you like Emo?
情绪摇滚 你喜欢情绪摇滚吗
Sure.
当然喜欢
There's this open mike thing tonight if you wanna come
今晚是公开表演夜 你想来吗
Just friends. Just hanging out.
只是普通朋友 出去玩玩
I think you're cool, that's all...
我觉得你很酷 就是这样
I know you new in town, I thought maybe I could
我知道你是新搬来的 所以我想
introduce you with some my peeps...
介绍你认识些朋友
You know, I'm gonna have to get going.
我想我该回家了
I've got a lot of stuffs to do in the morning.
明天早上有许多事要忙
Yeah.
好吧
But I'm working Saturday.
但我周六要来上班的
Nice. Me too.
好极了 我也是
I will see you then...
到时候见
then...
到时候
Does your boss okay?
你的老板不会有意见吗
Yeah, I got a butload vacation days.
没问题 我有许多假期
Girls! Come on!
孩子们 快点儿
How's Payson?
佩森怎么样
Oh well, you know Payson.
你知道的
Tottaly control, tottaly focus.
她控制情绪 集中精神
Becca totally unfocus.
而贝卡完全没有集中精神
I know we said, we'd stop asking...
我知道我们说好不要问
And we never stop this.
但总是忍♥不住
Do you still wonder if we did the right thing,
你想过没
by making this our whole life?
我们让她为此做奋斗合适吗
Is it fair to Becca? All the time.
这对贝卡公平吗 我总在想
Sometimes I wonder if it's fair for Payson.
有时我会想 这样对佩森公平吗
I thought the big drama with our kid will be things like the prom.
我觉得两个女儿的生活 像舞会般戏剧化
Remember our prom? Yeah.
还记得我们的毕业舞会吗 记得
I think that's how we got the kid.
我想就是那晚有了女儿的
I'm still thinking you had bootycall Bruce Jenner
我还是觉得 你和那个呆子布鲁斯·詹纳的事
you're not telling me about.
没全告诉我
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表