剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Please sit! I was out for a run.
请坐 我刚去跑步了
Well, I got completely turned around.
结果我完全走反了
Lost. But I'm here now.
迷路了 不过现在总算是回来了
And I am so happy to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
You didn't bring your daughter? We...
你们没把女儿带来吗 我们...
She's seen a lot of doctors
她看过很多医生
and it's always the same bad news.
但总是没有好消息
We didn't want to get her hopes up again.
我们不想让她再次希望落空了
I understand.
我理解
How did you hear about our daughter's injury?
你是怎么知道我女儿伤情的
I saw it happen on TV. She was tremendous.
我在电视上看到了 她很出色
She was certain to make history at the Olympics in 2012.
她本可以在2012年奥♥运♥会上创造历史的
And I strongly believe she still can.
我深信她现在依然可以
Which is why, when they
这就是为什么
invited me to this conference here in Boulder,
当他们邀请我来博尔德参加会议时
I felt it was inevitable.
我会觉得这是不可避免的
Inevitable? Meant to be.
不可避免 命中注定
OK. Payson has a lumbosacral fracture,
佩森被诊断为腰骶骨折
which up until now they believed to be inoperable.
到目前为止医学界认为这是不可手术的
May I stop you? Of course.
我能打断下吗 当然
I have no doubt you're a gifted surgeon,
我相信你是个极具天份的外科医生
and you wouldn't advocate this procedure
而且要是没有把握
if you didn't think it would work. That's correct.
你也不会要求手术的 没错
Payson isn't unable to walk, she isn't in constant pain.
佩森能走路 她也没有什么痛苦
She's healthy
她很健康
and she's able to engage in normal activities.
她能过正常人的生活
And she's a teenager with her whole life ahead of her.
她是个有大好前程的年轻人
So she doesn't need this.
她没必要经历这些
This is elective. And there are risks.
手术只是一种选择 而且还有风险
There are risks in any surgery.
任何手术都有风险
There's risk of paralysis.
还有瘫痪的可能
Yes, but it's highly unlikely.
是 但是可能性很小
That's the downside. Not acceptable.
这就是风险 我不能接受
Besides, even if it did work,
再说了 就算手术成功
could you guarantee that she'd
你能保证
be the same gymnast she was before the injury?
她和受伤前是同一个运动员吗
The same gymnast? Yeah.
同一个运动员 对
We know our daughter.
我们了解我们的女儿
If she came back with all this hope,
如果她满怀希望地接受手术
and she couldn't reach the same level she was before,
而她却不能再和从前一样出色
she would be in constant agony.
那她将陷入极度的痛苦中
Can you guarantee she'd be the same gymnast?
你能保证她会和以前一样出色吗
Mrs. Keeler, only God can give that guarantee.
基勒夫人 这只有上帝才能保证
Thank you. Then we're done here.
谢谢 那我们到此为止
My women return from the great prom dress hunt.
我家的女士们采购礼服凯♥旋♥啦
I see you bring me abundant slaughter.
我看到了一大堆战利品
I got the prettiest dress, Dad.
老爸 我买♥♥了条最漂亮的裙子
And a manicure. Thanks, Mom. Of course.
还做了美甲 谢谢妈妈 没问题
And Dr. Meyers said I can go without my back brace tonight.
而且梅尔医生说我今晚可以不戴背撑
That's fantastic! Come on in, Heather.
太好了 快进来 海瑟
Major emergency! The band just canceled.
出大事了 乐队不能来了
Swine flu!
该死的猪流感
How are we gonna book another band at the last minute?
这时候要上哪儿再去找一个乐队去
Prom is ruined! And it's my bad.
舞会毁了 都是我的错
Uh... maybe not. I know some guys in a band.
也许没有 我认识几个乐队的人
Come on, we'll make some calls.
快来 我们打几个电♥话♥
Come on! Let's get ready.
快来 我们准备一下
So that's what a normal teenage crisis looks like.
这才是普通青少年应对的日常危机
Yes! Can you believe that's our daughter?
对 我们的女儿 太难以置信了
She's adjusting.
她在调整
She's more than adjusting. She's happy.
她不只是调整 她很快乐
We just went shopping for dresses, she's going to a prom.
我们刚逛街买♥♥裙子 她要去参加舞会
She doesn't know she has another choice.
可她不知道自己还有别的选择
Wait a minute, Mark. You heard the doctor.
等等 马克 你听到医生的话了
Even if she made it through surgery OK,
即便手术进行得顺利
there's no guarantee she could compete.
也不能保证她能恢复竞技水平
I'm not advocating surgery. What are you advocating?
我不主张手术 那你主张什么
The truth.
真♥相♥
At first, I felt like we were acting in her best interest.
一开始我觉得这么做对她最好
But now, after meeting the doctor,
但现在 见过医生之后
I feel like we're hiding something from her.
我感觉是在对她隐瞒真♥相♥
Can you honestly tell me you feel good about this?
难道你能心安理得吗
Because I don't.
至少我不能
Thank you, Daddy!
谢谢你 老爸
That's my girl. I knew you could do it.
那才是我的冠军 我就知道你能做到
You needed to commit.
你需要尽全力
We keep adding moves like that into your routines,
我们会继续在套路中加入难度动作
the Chinese won't know what hit them.
中国人不会知道我们有杀手锏
So do you know what you're wearing to prom yet?
你想好舞会要穿什么了吗
Um, my mom's... I'm wearing something new.
我妈妈 我有新礼服了
And it's amazing.
非常惊艳
At first, my dad told me I couldn't buy a new dress.
开始 我爸一开始说不能买♥♥新裙子
But that's because he wanted to buy it and surprise me.
那是因为他想亲自挑选 给我惊喜
And I just happen to have the perfect shoes to go with it.
而我刚好有双鞋和它很配
Great. Bye.
很好 再见
That was my personal shopper.
刚刚是我的购物助理打来的
She said she put Emily's dress in my car.
她说已经把艾米莉的裙子放进我车里了
If you want to give me the keys to your Sorrento,
如果你想给我你在索伦托[车名]的钥匙
I'll make the switch. Thank you, Steve.
我会去做交换 谢谢 斯蒂夫
You know, I could just...
要知道 我可以
...kiss you right now.
现在就亲你
And, if we were anyplace else,
要是在其他地方
I'd let you.
我会同意的
Parents, I present to you Miss Payson Keeler!
家长们 现在有请佩森·基勒小姐闪亮登场
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
You look like a princess.
美得像公主一样
You look beautiful, sweetheart.
你太美了 亲爱的
Can the old man give you a hug?
能给老爸一个拥抱吗
You better.
好极了
I haven't had a decent one since I put the brace on.
自从穿上背撑器 就没好好抱过了
Aw, your first dance of the night.
你的第一个舞会
Beautiful. The limo driver. He's here.
太美了 豪华轿车司机打来的 他到了
OK, I never thought I'd be saying this, but...
好吧 我从未想过要说这个 但是
...I'm off to the prom. Wait! Let me get a picture!
我要去参加舞会了 等等 让我拍张照
Oh, Mom, we have to go. Just get in there.
妈 我们得走了 马上就好
OK. Here we go. Have fun. Have fun.
好的 那我们走了 玩得开心点
We will, we will. Good night, Mr. And Mrs. Keeler.
我们会的 晚安 基勒先生和基勒太太
I love you! Bye! I love you, too. Be careful.
我爱你们 我们也爱你 小心点
We will!
我们会的
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe things are better this way.
也许这样更好
Limo's on its way.
豪华轿车在路上了
Mrs. Keeler called to say it'll be here in...
基勒夫人来电♥话♥说很快就到
Why aren't you dressed?
你怎么还没换衣服
I don't know. Why aren't I?
我不知道 为什么呢
What do you think I should wear?
你觉得我应该穿什么
Uh, you want me to pick out your prom dress?
你要我帮你挑裙子吗
Yes, please. No, uhuh, I can't win that one.
是的 请 不 这个我选不来
You've got too many to choose from, all beautiful.
你的裙子太多了 都很漂亮
You decide. Wait! Aren't you forgetting something?
你自己决定吧 等等 你是不是忘了什么
Oh...
对了
Have a wonderful prom.
舞会玩得愉快
And, in case you guys decide to stop somewhere after...
还有 万一你们想在舞会后去哪里玩
This is so exciting!
我真是太激动了
It almost wasn't! The band canceled at the last minute,
差点就没了 乐队突然取消了演出
but Payson saved the day. Yay, Payson.
但佩森帮了大忙 佩森真棒
Oh, here are the boys. Who's this twerp?
舞伴们在这里 这家伙是谁
I'm Miller. This is who you brought?
我是米勒 这就是你带来的人吗
There weren't many takers. And Miller's a medalist.
选择并不多 米勒可得过奖牌
Junior medalist. I got this for you.
少年组奖 我带了这个给你
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表