剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Poor Kaylie.
可怜的凯莉
Must be hard.
肯定很难吧
Being coached by the man your mom had an affair with.
让上了你♥妈♥的♥男人指导自己
I'm surprised your parents are still together.
真惊讶你父母还能在一起
Unless, of course, your dad doesn't know.
当然了 除非你♥爸♥还不知道
You're gonna need more than rumors
这点谣言和脏话还不足以
and trash talk to get to me.
搅乱我的状态
Trash talk?
脏话
Kaylie, let's go!
凯莉 开始了
Your teammates told me all about your mom
是你的队友亲口告诉我
and Marty themselves.
你妈和马蒂的事的
I hope you don't think they're really your friends.
你不会真把她们当朋友吧
Kaylie, come on, let's see it.
凯莉 快点 让我们看看见识一下
I need a minute.
给我一分钟
What did you tell Kelly Parker?!
你都跟凯丽·帕克说什么了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
She knows about my mom and Marty.
她知道我妈和马蒂的事了
And she says you and Emily told her!
她说是你和艾米莉告诉她的
What? She's so full of it.
什么 她胡说八道
I didn't say anything, I swear.
我发誓 什么都没说过
What?
什么
Oh, crap.
糟了
Emily and I were talking about
艾米莉和我在洗手间
your mom and Marty in the bathroom earlier.
说了你妈和马蒂的事
But I thought we were alone!
但我以为那里没别人
Well, obviously you weren't!
很明显 那里有人
And now the whole world is gonna know!
现在全世界都要知道了
Is practice interfering with your little get together, ladies?
集训是不是耽误你们的小聚会了
Kaylie, floor routine. Right now.
凯莉 马上去练自♥由♥操套路
What was that about?
怎么回事
Kelly Parker found out about Mrs. Cruz and Marty.
凯丽·帕克知道克鲁兹太太和马蒂的事了
How?! Who told her?
怎么会 谁告诉她的
Apparently we did.
很显然是我们
She was in the bathroom.
她当时也在洗手间
I swear, if I'm dished one more load of drama,
我发誓 我要是再掺和这些破事
I'm gonna lose it.
我就拿不到金牌
Hello?
喂
Look behind you.
转身看看
What? Steve!
什么 斯蒂夫
Why on earth haven't you returned my phone calls!
为什么你都没回我的电♥话♥
My phone's been glitchy.
我的手♥机♥出了点问题
What's wrong? Is everything OK?
怎么了 一切还好吗
It's come to my attention, that you have a problem.
我只知道 你有麻烦了
Nothing a course of penicillin can't cure.
用青霉素就行了 包治百病
That was a joke.
玩笑而已
Which would be funny if Lauren hadn't dropped by last night
要是昨晚萝伦没来找我 可能还算好笑
to tell me that you were a sex addict.
跟我说你有性瘾症
What? Why would she say something like that?
什么 她为什么要这么说
Because she knows about us
因为她知道我们的事了
and she was trying to scare me off.
想来吓唬吓唬我
Oh, boy. This is bad.
天哪 情况不妙
Yeah, well, it gets worse.
当然 还会变得更差
She was obviously desperate to try to break us up.
她明显是急于想拆散我们
She figured out that Emily's $600 prom dress is from you.
她还知道艾米莉那件600美元的舞裙是你买♥♥的
Oh, God.
老天
We've got to figure out what to do here, Steve.
斯蒂夫 我们得想想怎么办
For starters, I've got to tell Emily about us
首先 我得赶在萝伦之前
before Lauren does.
告诉艾米莉我们的事
I should've just told her from the beginning!
我一开始就该告诉她
If she finds out Lauren knew before she did she's...
如果她发现萝伦比她还先知道
Uhoh. What? What?
不好 怎么了 怎么了
All right, Kaylie. Let's see that double Arabian.
凯莉 做一下阿♥拉♥伯后团两周
Nice.
还真不错
I'm sorry. Can I start again?
对不起 能再来一次吗
Maybe we should take out the double Arabian.
也许我们该取消这个动作
Why?
为什么
I've nailed it a bunch of times. I can do it.
我已经完成过好多次 没问题
If you can't do it for me when the pressure is off,
如果在我面前 你都不能完成
how are you gonna do it
面对全国委员会
for the National Committee when it's on?
那么大的压力下又怎么做得好
I need this move to increase my score.
我需要这个动作加难度分
What you need to do right now
凯莉 现在要做的是
is to prove you're consistent, Kaylie.
保证稳定发挥
That's all the National Committee wants.
这才是全国委员会想看到的
Let's just stick with the routine
就用你全国赛的
you did at Nationals. Why?
那套动作 为什么
So you can take Kelly Parker to China
这样你就能带凯丽·帕克去中国
and leave me at home again?
再把我丢在这里吗
Look, I know you and the National Committee
我知道你和全国委员会都觉得我
think I'm a one-hit wonder!
只不过是昙花一现
But it's not enough to show them I can repeat.
但是重复套路 并不能展现我的能力
I need to show them I'm getting better!
我要让他们知道我的实力
I know what's best for you. You've gotta trust me.
我知道什么对你最好 你要相信我
Trust you?!
相信你
Trust the man who had an affair with my mom?!
相信和我妈搞外遇的男人
How am I supposed to do that?!
怎么可能做得到
You knew, didn't you?! Knew what?
你早就知道 是不是 知道什么
That my mother's new boyfriend is your dad!
我妈的新男友就是你♥爸♥
Why all the fishing around? Why didn't you just tell me?!
为什么试探我 为什么不告诉我
Because I thought maybe you knew
因为我觉得你早就知道
and you were just keeping it a secret.
还故意要隐瞒我
Why would I keep that a secret?
我为什么要隐瞒你
So I wouldn't put a stop to it.
这样我就不会阻拦
Having a rich stepfather would make your life much easier.
有钱的继父能让你生活改善不少
I mean, you don't even have your own bedroom.
你现在连自己的卧室都没有
For your information,
按照你说的
the only reason I'd ever keep it a secret
我要是真想隐瞒
is because I'm embarrassed
也只是因为觉得丢脸
my mother would even consider dating your dad.
我妈妈竟然会和你♥爸♥约会
You're embarrassed?
你觉得丢脸
Of my father?
因为我爸
What about your trashy, hoochie-mama
怎么不想想你的浪荡老妈
who can't keep her boobs covered,
就算买♥♥光所有的豹纹内衣
even though she has every leopard print top ever made?
还是忍♥不住要爆♥乳♥
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿
What's going on here?!
怎么回事
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing? It better be nothing.
没什么 最好是没什么
Emily, get over on vault.
艾米莉 去跳马
I want to see your Yurchenko.
我看看你做踺子后空翻
Lauren, chalk up and get on bars.
萝伦 涂粉 上平衡木
Kaylie, Kaylie. Kaylie, wait!
凯莉 凯莉 凯莉 等等
Is she OK?
她没事吧
I don't know what's wrong with her.
我不知道她怎么了
Is this all because Marty left The Rock to go to Denver?
是不是因为马蒂去丹佛的事
It's not because Marty went to Denver,
不是因为马蒂去了丹佛
it's why he went to Denver.
是为什么他要去丹佛
If I tell you something, do you promise to keep your cool?
如果我告诉你 你能保持冷静吗
OK, come on. You're up, Emily.
艾米莉 准备上场
Let's go.
走起来
Two down, one to go.
两个倒下了 就等你了
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Kaylie threw a hissy fit and stomped out of practice,
凯莉大发脾气 直接放弃集训
Emily just flubbed a remedial vault.
艾米莉又搞砸了跳马动作
So that just leaves you.
现在就剩下你了
Although, it's a wonder how any of you
不过 要你们专心致志
can focus in spite of your mothers.
不操心老妈的事真是很难
I mean, Emily's is a fashion victim,
艾米莉的妈妈为追时尚不惜代价
Kaylie's is an adulter,
凯莉的妈妈搞外遇
and didn't I hear your mother abandoned you
我还听说你很小的时候
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表