剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
An outstanding routine from Payson Keeler.
佩森·基勒 出色完成全套动作
That should be good enough to put her in first place on day one.
得分应该能让她在今天的比赛中领先
Still early, though. Anything can happen.
下结论还太早 任何事都可能发生
Shelby, North Carolina.
谢尔比 北卡罗来纳州
A listing for Leslie Tanner?
名叫莱斯利·唐纳
Next up on the beam for The Rock, Kaylie Cruz.
接着代表岩石比平衡木的是 凯莉·克鲁兹
Let's go, Kaylie.
加油 凯莉
This is what we've been working for, baby.
这是我们一直努力的目标 宝贝
Bring us home the gold.
我们把金牌赢回家
Bring us home the gold!
我们把金牌赢回家
Now, Kaylie Cruz is always a crowd favorite.
凯莉·克鲁兹总是观众们喜欢的选手
hShe is one of those athletes that know
她是那种知道
How to entertain an audience.
如何取悦观众的选手
Is that gonna be enough?
但是光凭这一点够吗
Well, you know, Kaylie has kind of plateaued this year.
今年凯莉的成绩似乎停滞不前
If she ever dug deep enough to get the grit to match her glitz,
如果她能勇于发掘潜力 再加上她的气质
She could surprise a lot of people.
她会让很多人♥大♥吃一惊的
Do you have any idea
你知道你这样做
How much you've hurt Lauren?
让萝伦有多伤心吗
It is one thing to disappoint her,
你让她太失望了
But to raise her hopes like you did?
给了她那么大的希望
I mean, why did you even tell her that you were gonna...
你怎么不直接告诉她你不
What?
什么
No, he didn't.
不 他没有
I didn't...
我不
I didn't know that.
我不知道是这样
Now, here's the dismount.
现在是结束动作
Payson's final skill of the day.
佩森今天的最后一击
Will her lead hold?
她还会保住领先吗
A fantastic routine by Kelly Parker.
凯丽·帕克完成得近乎完美
Ooh, that will probably knock Payson Keeler out of the top spot.
这样可能佩森·基勒保不住第一了
There's the score...
得分出来了
Yes, Kelly Parker will be the leader at the end of day one.
凯丽·帕克排在今天比赛的第一位
The last athlete of the day for The Rock, Emily Kmetko.
岩石队最后登场的是艾米莉·克迈特科
This is a new routine for Kmetko.
克迈特科的这套动作是新的
Her coach, Sasha Belov,
她的教练萨沙·别洛夫
Changed the music on her just a week ago.
在一周前更换了她的配乐
And, in all honesty, she still doesn't look comfortable with it.
坦白说 她看起来不是很适应
A disappointing day all around for The Rock.
对岩石来说 是失望的一天
How bad was it?
有多糟糕
Not great. You barely made twentieth.
不是太好 你勉强挤进了二十名
You've got a lot of catching up to do tomorrow.
明天你的任务还很重
But you can do it.
你行的
And so, at the conclusion of day one,
那么首日的比赛结果就是
National Champ Kelly Parker maintains
全国冠军凯丽·帕克以微弱优势
A narrow lead over Payson Keeler.
暂时领先佩森·基勒
And with another day of competition there's still
明日的比赛中
Plenty of time for surprises.
还会出现很多惊喜
Who will make this year's National Team?
本年度国家队阵容究竟如何
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm leaving.
我要离开这
I thought it was Lauren who wouldn't let me in.
我以为是因为萝伦不能接受我
But it's you.
没想到是你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I used to admire you.
我原来很欣赏你
I found your devotion to Lauren rare.
觉得你为萝伦呕心沥血 很难得
Your struggle as a single parent commendable.
你是个令人钦佩的单身父亲
But I guess that attraction blinded me.
但我想这些都迷惑了我的双眼
Because what I thought was
因为我原来以为的
A beautiful, loving father-daughter relationship
一段美好的父女之情
Is actually something unhealthy.
实际上真的是遭透了
Wait. Hey, hey, hey. Hold on.
等等 等等
Where is all this coming from?
你怎么突然冒出这些话
You told Leslie not to come. You threatened her not to come.
是你叫莱斯利不要来 你威胁她
That's not exactly true.
没这回事
Lauren was so excited to see her
萝伦多么高兴能看到她妈妈
And you scared her off.
而你威胁她不要来
Where do we go from here?
我们这算是怎么样
I go out that door.
我出那个门
You? You can go to...
而你 你可以去
I am so not in the mood for this.
我现在真的没心情
If I see any of these judges here
如果现在哪个裁判在我面前
I might slit their throats.
我会将他碎尸万段
How could I not win on beam?
我的平衡木怎么可能输给别人
How could Kelly Parker be beating me?
凯丽·帕克怎么可能击败我
How long do we have to do this?
我们要这样抱怨多久
Let's get this over with so we get back to focusing
别再抱怨了 让我们集中精神
So we can get back into the game tomorrow.
才能准备好明天的比赛
Don't let her get to you, Pay.
别让她影响你 佩
Don't let her get to any of us.
别让她影响我们任何一个人
Nice Jaeger on bars today, Payson.
叶格尔做的很漂亮 佩森
But I saw you wince.
不过我看你有点退缩了
I mean you could take another shot of cortisone.
你还可以再打一针可的松
But it taints the victory, don't you think?
但那样赢得也不光彩 对吗
Excuse me.
失陪
Well, that was easy. Yeah.
真好说话 是的
You're an expert on easy, aren't you?
不就是你最擅长的吗
Really? 'Cause I thought you were.
真的吗 我觉得是你才对
At least according to Kaylie's boyfriend.
起码根据凯莉男朋友的事就知道
Excuse me.
失陪
Yet, he still chose her. Owie.
但他还是选择了凯莉 真遗憾
It's OK.
没关系
Calm down. Don't let the pressure get to you.
冷静一下 别给自己太大压力
You don't have to win the gold tomorrow, or any medal at all.
你没必要赢得金牌 连奖牌都不必要
Gee, thanks, Dad.
天哪 谢谢你 老爸
I'm talking to you as your agent here,
我现在是以经纪人的身份跟你说
Not your father.
不是以爸爸的身份
With your looks and personality,
有你的美貌和人缘
That's all you need for the big endorsement money.
就能搞定大笔的赞助费
So, the goal is to do well enough.
这么说 只需要发挥正常
Not to win? Of course I want you to win,
不需要赢了 当然要赢
But we have to think realistically here.
但我们必须现实一点
OK? It's my job to protect your future.
懂吗 我要做的是为你的将来打算
And isn't it a good thing that I got you covered financially,
难道为你打好经济基础 不好吗
In case something... Yeah.
以防万一 是的
Thanks, agent. Good thinking.
谢谢 经纪人 好想法
There she is.
找到你了
Where's Summer?
萨默在哪里
Really?
不是吧
You want Summer here? That's a switch.
你想见她吗 太阳打西边出来了
Where is she?
她人呢
Summer's not here.
她不在这了
She left.
走了
We're going through a little bump.
我们有点小摩擦
She left?
她走了
She left us?
她离开我们了
I thought that's what you wanted.
这不是你想要的吗
Just the two of us again.
又一次只剩我们俩
Is it officially Crap On Kaylie Cruz Day?
今天真的是凯莉·克鲁兹倒霉日吗
Oh, is your princess shine wearing off?
你公主般的笑容渐渐淡去
Mmm... Don't start, Lauren.
打住 萝伦
OK. The BS ends, now.
就此打住 现在
Right here.
在这里
We are tanking in there
我们的比分落后
Because we're all acting like petty little bitches.
是因为我们都曾犯过错
So, stop it.
所以 现在打住
Team Rock is crumbling.
岩石队起内讧了
Sad. But what can you expect?
真悲哀 不过你们又能怎样呢
I mean, look at you.
我是说 看看你们
Keeler over here is hurt, and a liar.
基勒受伤 还欺骗父母
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表