剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I can't trust you. Yes. Yes, you can.
我不能相信你了 可以 你可以相信我
How can you say that, when the last time I saw you
你凭什么这么说 上次见你时
you were in LA supposedly signing some big record deal?
你在洛杉矶 像是要签一份了不起的唱片合约
No, not "Supposedly."
不 并非"像是"
What about our pact, Damon?
还记得我们的约定吗 戴蒙
You promised me you would never lie to me.
你保证永远不会骗我
Emily, listen... No.
艾米莉 听我解释 不
We have nothing to talk about.
我们没什么好谈的
And you should've told me the truth.
还有你应该告诉我实情
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
So, what changed your mind?
什么让你改变了主意
You.
你
Look, if I can lose control, then they're bound to,
如果连我都失控 那他们也控制不住
and if the idea of choice and a higher purpose
如果抉择和崇高目标的理念
can make them feel empowered to abstain from sex
能使他们学会禁欲的话
then it works for me.
我愿意尝试一下
About... About last night...
关于 关于昨晚的事
Go ahead.
你先说
It was... Inappropriate.
是... 不合时宜
And... And should never happen again.
并且 绝不会再发生了
I think that's best. Yeah. Okay
我想这样最好 是啊 我同意
All right.
好了
I'll get it.
我来接
You go home.
你回家吧
Sasha Belov.
我是萨沙·别洛夫
Yes.
是的
Yeah.
对
I brought Sleepless in Seattle.
我带了《西雅图不眠夜》
I love that movie. Come on in.
我喜欢 请进吧
Thanks for coming over.
谢谢你能来
Mom, this is Heather.
妈妈 这是海瑟
Oh, hi, Heather. Hi, Mrs. Keeler. Thanks for inviting me.
海瑟你好 基勒太太 您好 谢谢您请我来
Valentine's Day without a Valentine can be so depressing.
没有情人的情人节可不好过
That's why I sent us both those roses.
所以我送了两支玫瑰给我们自己
So that was you!
原来是你啊
Yes, it was me. I think it's sweet.
是啊 是我送的 真贴心
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Oh. Well, I invited some old friends, too.
我还请了些老朋友来
Happy Valentine's Day, guys! Happy Valentine's Day.
大家情人节快乐 情人节快乐
Awesome. Sleepover.
太棒了 彻夜狂欢吧
情人节快乐 萝伦
我觉得应该给它配个相框
Steve! Shh!
斯蒂夫 小声点
Ok, ok.
好啦 好啦
Stop! Don't...
停 别这样
Oh, it's dark in here. Hang on.
这里真黑 等一下
Now, are you sure Lauren won't catch us?
你确定不会被萝伦撞见吗
Ah, she never comes up here.
不会 她从不来这儿
Sorry it's a little... unfinished,
抱歉 这里有些简陋
but, uh, it's the only place we can be all alone.
但这是唯一可以让我们不受打扰的地方
I wonder what she'd think if she knew we were dating.
如果她发现我们在约会 不知会做何感想
Are we? Dating?
是吗 约会
Why don't you ask me after a few glasses of that wine?
你干嘛不等喝过几杯后再问我呢
Ohh! Steve!
斯蒂夫
Compete against each other, but you're also friends?
互相竞争 还能做朋友
Well, we compete as a team, too.
我们也有团体赛
Gymnastics can be so grueling, only the girls you train with
练体操很艰苦 只有队友才能有
really understand what you're going through.
和你一样的切身体会
And even though you compete against each other,
即便有相互竞争
you gotta have each other's backs.
也有互相扶持的时候
How long have you guys been training together?
你们在一起训练多久了
Ten years, except Emily. She's the new girl.
十年了 除了艾米莉 她是新来的
Like Payson! But don't worry, I've taken Payson under my wing.
佩森也是新来的 别担心 我罩着她
So... maybe you can tell us about Payson's new boyfriend.
也许你能给我们讲讲佩森的新男友
She won't tell us, but we're dying to know.
她不肯说 不过我们特别想知道
He didn't turn out to be my type.
他不是我喜欢的类型
Just give it some time. Kaylie and Nicky didn't like each other
日久生情嘛 凯莉和尼克一开始也不喜欢对方
and you should see them now.
但现在也有感情了
What?
怎么了
You didn't hear about Nicky?
你没说尼克的事吗
What? So he called you?
什么 他给你打电♥话♥了吗
Mmhmm. What about Nicky?
是啊 尼克怎么了
He's going to Denver. What?! He can't!
他要去丹佛了 什么 他不能去
Said there was too much drama at the Rock.
他说岩石体操馆好戏迭出
I can't believe this.
难以置信
He told me what you said
他告诉我 你说过
about never doing anything to hurt a friend.
永远不能做伤害朋友的事
We have to watch each other's backs, right?
我们要相互扶持 不是吗
No exceptions.
无人例外
Um, yeah, I know, it's been a rough day.
我知道 今天不好过
But, Mark, for the first time since Payson's accident
但是 马克 自从佩森出事后
I feel like...
我第一次觉得
I feel like she's gonna be OK.
觉得她会没事的
I feel like she's finally accepted gymnastics is over.
我觉得她终于接受不能练体操这个事实了
But there's a big, beautiful world out there
但还有个更广阔更美好的世界
just waiting for her to conquer it.
正在等待她去征服
Payson's gonna be OK. She's gonna move on.
佩森会好起来 去过新生活
Hey, Mark, hold on a second.
马克 先别挂电♥话♥
The phone's beeping.
有电♥话♥打进来
Sasha, I'm so sorry, I forgot to call you back.
萨沙 抱歉 我忘了给你回电♥话♥
Everything's OK with Payson.
佩森一切都好
Good, because I have great news.
很好 因为我有大好的消息要宣布
I just got off the phone with an orthopedic surgeon in Geneva.
我刚接到日内瓦骨外科医生的电♥话♥
She heard about Payson's case,
她听说了佩森的情况
and she's developed a new procedure that could fix Payson's back.
她有个新疗程 可以治愈佩森的背伤
According to her,
她说
she could still do gymnastics on a competitive level.
佩森可以继续练体操并恢复竞技状态
Isn't that amazing?
这个消息不惊人吗
This just might be the miracle we've all hoped for.
这就是我们一直期待的奇迹啊
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表