剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I hate high school and I hate you for making me go!
我讨厌高中 也讨厌你强迫我去学校
Good times.
谈崩了
Step away from the device.
别盯着看了
How can I have a fair shot
他们对我的出身说三道四
when they're all judging me on my background?
让我怎么能好好表现
So? What's new? I'm a Rock girl now.
那又怎样 说什么了 我如今进入岩石
I just wish they'd forget about my past.
只希望他们别计较我的过去
What was that? Oh, did someone make popcorn?
什么声音 谁做爆米花了
She set an alert so that every
她设置了提醒
time her name comes up, she'll be notified.
只要提到她的名字 提示音就会响
Well, I suppose that might be helpful.
我觉得这样会有帮助
Sure. Nurture the obsession. It's not an obsession.
没错 有助于得强迫症 这不是强迫症
I haven't even met trophyhound206,
我和这个trophyhound206素未谋面
and she's calling me "Unrefined." All right!
但她却叫我"乡巴佬" 算了吧
Let's talk about open house ideas.
我们计划一下开放日的事
I heard about the big "Fun-Off".
我听说会有大大的"乐趣"
Do you have your routine ready?
想好做什么动作了吗
Not even close.
一点头绪没有
Do you remember when I cocktailed
还记得我在拉斯维加斯的海盗酒吧
at that pirate bar in Vegas?
调酒的事吗
I still have my eye patch and my thigh highs.
我还留着眼罩和长筒袜呢
And I wonder why they call me "Unrefined."
他们为什么说我是"乡巴佬"
What the hell was that? It's called a front handspring Rudi.
你到底在做什么 这个动作是鲁迪前手翻
I know what's it called. You almost decapitated me.
我知道 你差点砸掉我的脑袋
Sorry, but you're just standing there.
抱歉 谁让你刚好站在那里
Thinking. Of a routine.
做动作的时候动动脑子
While you're just charging around like a stupid bull.
别像头笨牛似的横冲直撞
Look, why don't you just do your thing and I'll do mine.
听着 我们为什么不各做各的
And that's your idea of a duet?
那还能叫双人体操吗
Hey, Payson.
佩森
Listen, we got off on the wrong foot the other day,
那天我们留给彼此的印象都不太好
and I just wanted to say welcome to Taft High School,
现在我想正式欢迎你来到塔夫特高中
the best school in Boulder.
这是博尔德市最好的高中
Okay.
好吧
And I hope we can be friends. OK.
希望我们能做朋友 好吧
Listen, do you mind if we take a quick picture with you?
我们想和你照张相可以吗
Yeah, she can't. She's camera shy.
抱歉 不行 她不太喜欢拍照
Ike, you are such a party pooper!
艾克 你真是个扫兴鬼
It's a cheerleading hazing ritual.
这是啦啦队的一种恶搞仪式
Whoever gets a picture with the most pathetic girl in school wins.
与学校里最惨的女孩合影就算赢了
Oh, come on, it could be worse.
得了 可能会做得更过分
You could be so pathetic and insecure that you did crap like that
要是觉得自己悲惨又烦躁 你大可以跟人合照
to make yourself feel better.
让自己心里舒服点
What did I do to deserve this?
为什么是我活该倒霉
Again! You're reading my mind. It's uncanny.
又想到一块了 这正是我的想法 神了
What did we do to deserve this?
为什么是我们活该倒霉
Let's ditch. Ditch?
我们跷吧 跷什么
You know, cut class.
就是逃课啊
Isn't that against the rules? The rules of this place?
这不是违反校规的吗 这里的规定吗
Who cares?
谁会当回事儿
Ditching is kind of fun.
逃课也挺有意思的
And we don't get in trouble for this?
我们不会因此惹麻烦吧
You know, it's a numbers game.
这就要看运气了
What's the worst that could happen?
最背会怎么样呢
They stick you in detention? Ooh!
拘留啊 吓破胆了
I just don't do stuff like this.
我只是从没这样干过
It's weird. Break rules?
很稀奇 违反规定吗
No. In, uh, my last life, I loved the rules,
不 在我前一段的人生里我崇尚规矩
the rules supported my goal.
规矩助我达成目标
And now, I don't have a goal.
而现在目标不复存在了
Also, in my other life, I couldn't have one of these.
在我那段人生里也无法体验这种刺♥激♥
Wait. Like, ever? Nope.
等等 从没体验过 没有
So, um, those girls that picked you up yesterday?
这么说 昨天来接你的那些女孩
You were one of them?
你原来也是其中一员吗
Is that how you hurt your back?
你就是因为那样摔伤了背吗
And ended my career.
而且断送了前程
Now, that's weird. You're what?
这可稀奇了 你能有多大
Sixteen? You've already had a career?
十六岁就谈前程了吗
For women, a gymnastics career only lasts from maybe 14 to 20.
对女生来说体操事业就在14到20岁之间
Oh, brutal.
真残酷
So, what's your thing?
那你呢
Um... this.
像...这样
This? This.
这样 就这样
You know, I hang out.
我到处游荡
What does that mean? You don't do anything?
什么意思 无所事事吗
Um, not really.
也不全是
I'm just enjoying the ride.
我只想享受生活
So you don't have any interests or hobbies...?
你没有什么兴趣或爱好吗
What's the point? Everything's temporary, right?
那有什么意义 过眼云烟而已 对吗
Everything ends. Like your career.
任何事都会中断 就像你的体操事业
So, what are you gonna be now?
那你现在想做什么
All I want to be is invisible.
我想变成隐形人 被无视
Tomorrow afternoon, a few of us are gonna hang out.
明天下午 我要和几个朋友出去玩
Why don't you come?
一起来吧
And if you want, we'll pretend like you're not even there.
如你愿意 我们会当你根本不存在
Thanks, but I have this open house thing at the gym.
谢谢 但我要去参加体操馆的开放日活动
I thought your career was over.
不是说你的事业结束了
I still have friends there.
我在那里还有朋友
Friends that get you?
她们能理解你的心情吗
Hey. Can I help you find something?
需要我帮你找吗
How about everything? You've rearranged the whole office.
东西都放哪里了 你把办公室的东西全调了
And why can't I log onto our website?
我怎么连我们的网站都无法登陆了
I'm sorry. I changed the password.
抱歉 我重设密♥码♥了
You changed the password?
你重设密♥码♥了
I should have asked you first. Why should you have asked me?
我应该事先问问你 用得着问我吗
You didn't ask me about the filing system
不论是归档程序
or color coding everything
或给每件东西打上彩色编码
or anything else you've "Summerized."
或你那"萨默式"管理方法 哪件问过我
Kim, I'm sorry. Forget it. Just...
金姆 对不起 算了吧 只是...
Summer, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. It's not you.
萨默 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 不是针对你
I just feel like I've lost control of everything.
我觉得每件事都不受我控制了
My daughter, my job, my life.
女儿 工作 甚至我的生活
I'm so sorry. It's been a hard week.
我真抱歉 这周真难熬
And I know it's nothing like what Payson lost.
但我知道 这与佩森失去的相比根本不算什么
It's not nothing. I haven't had a job
并非如此 生孩子之前
since before the girls were born.
我都没找过工作
And, you know, I kind of liked it.
你知道 我挺喜欢那种生活
And I was good at it.
也善于经营那种生活
I'm reminded of how good you were at it every day.
每天我都会想 你原来做得有多好
I know I can go a little overboard with the color coding.
把东西都打上彩码可能有些过分
It's just sort of my way of staying in control.
但这是我掌控事情的一种方法
But you did it effortlessly,
但你轻而易举就能做到
and you juggled a husband and kids.
同时还能兼顾丈夫和孩子
Thanks, Summer.
谢谢你 萨默
Ugh! Jeez! You're not the only one on the mat!
天呀 不是你一个人在垫子上表演
Or in the universe, for that matter! Not like you would know it!
全世界不是唯你独尊 看来你还没注意到
What exactly is your problem with me? My problem?
你干嘛总跟我过不去 跟你过不去
You're the one who keeps
是你一直
treating me like their bratty little sister
把我看成刁蛮的小妹妹
you can't stand to be around.
让你都受不了啦
You are a little bratty. And you're a bully.
你是有点刁蛮 而你就是粗暴
Look, I know that you wish that I was Payson,
听着 我知道你希望我是佩森
and I'm not good enough to be the National Champion.
觉得我没资格当全国冠军
And you're the only one
还有你那套只有你
who had any competition and blah, blah, blah.
在大赛上历练无数之类的屁话
Well, I'm sick of it.
我听够了
I don't have to apologize to you or to anyone else.
我用不着向你或任何人道歉
I beat all the best gymnasts in the country,
我打败了全美所有体操选手
and what makes everyone else
别人怎么就不会想
think that I wouldn't have beaten Payson, too?
我也有实力战胜佩森呢
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表