剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
What the hell?
怎么回事
Ooh, are you the boyfriend?
你是她男朋友吗
Good question. What am I?
问得好 我到底算什么
Of course you're my boyfriend. When it's convenient.
你当然是 只在你方便的时候
Gee how many hoops I had to jump just to get
天知道我吃了多少苦
Ten minutes alone with you?
才能和你单独相处十分钟
Get lost!
滚开
Get lost!
滚开
I'm sorry, I just... You lied to me!
对不起 我只是 你对我撒谎
You said you couldn't come out then I find
你说过你出不来 接着我却看见你
At the kegger party with other guys?
在啤酒聚会上和别人在一起
Ok, first of all I wasn't with those guys.
首先 我没有和男生一起
I came with Payson and Emily. And I just...
我是和佩森 艾米莉一起来的
I needed to have some fun for a change!
我需要找点开心的事来改变心情
Oh, I didn't know that being with me was such a drag.
我倒不知道 和我在一起拖累你了
Carter, please. I'm just tired of all this pressure!
卡特 拜托 我已经受不了压力了
I'm tired too.
我也很累
I'm tired of our whole relationship on your terms.
我再也不想 一切都听你安排了
On my terms?
听我安排
My whole life is on your terms, or my father's terms,
我的生活都是听你安排 听我爸爸安排
Or that stupid coach's terms.
或者该死的教练的安排
Maybe I just needed my space for once!
或许这次 我需要自己的空间
You want space? Take all you need.
你想要空间 都拿去吧
In fact, maybe we should just cool it for a while?
事实上 我们应该冷静一段时间再说
Fine. Fine.
好的 好的
Her boyfriend? No.
她男朋友吗 不是
It's, uh, her friend's brother I think.
我想是她朋友的哥哥
Really?
真的吗
In his sixty thousand dollar car?
坐在他六万块的车里
Bet she'd like him to be her boyfriend.
她肯定希望那是她男朋友
No, man. She's not like that.
不 伙计 她不是那种人
She's a cool girl. And so hot.
她很不错 还很性感
And off limits. All right?
禁止靠近 懂吗
I hear you, dude. No worries.
我明白 伙计 不用担心
Seriously.
我是认真的
All right, look.
好的 听着
I got this roadie gig,
我有个乐队巡演要做
I'm gonna be gone for a few weeks.
会离开几个星期
Do you mind covering for me at the Shack?
介意代我去披萨小屋上班吗
Yeah, no worries.
好的 不用担心
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Watch out for her while I’m out.
我不在的时候 帮我照顾她
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Seriously.
我是认真的
Believe me, I knew your are serious when you said
相信我 我知道你是认真的 当你说道
"This is Emily Kmetko."
这位是艾米莉·克迈特科
I don't feel so good.
我感觉不太好
Do not toss your cookies in my car.
别吐在我车里
And do not toss them on me!
也别吐在我身上
What were you thinking? Don't...
你到底在想什么 不要
Don't lecture me.
不要对我说教
You're training for the olympics!
你可正在备战奥♥运♥会
So how many beers did she have?
她到底喝了多少酒
I don't know.
我不知道
However many it takes for a 90 pound girl to get drunk.
足以让一个90磅女孩喝醉的量
So, one?
那么 一杯吗
Definitely, at least two. Maybe even three.
确切说 至少两杯 可能三杯
Oh man, she is gonna hurt so bad in the morning.
天哪 明天早上她会难受死的
I'm glad you called me. You did the right thing.
很高兴你打电♥话♥给我 做得好
It was Payson's idea.
那是佩森的主意
It was a good one.
是个好主意
We'll drop you off first, Payson.
我们会先送你回家 佩森
Hey Maggie, we'll see ya!
麦琪 回见
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I could ask you the same.
那你呢
Do you mind if I sit down?
能一起坐吗
So, you look like you just lost your best friend.
看起来你刚刚失去了好朋友
I guess you could say that.
我想可以这么说
Yeah, I know the feeling.
我能理解你的心情
Kaylie and I used to be best friends.
凯莉和我过去是死党
Who's fault is that?
是谁的错
Mine.
我
I guess.
我猜
But Kaylie wasn't there for me,
但是当那个新脸孔出现的时候
When the new girl showed up.
她没和我站在一起
She was just all about herself.
她只关心她自己
Sounds like Kaylie.
听上去挺像凯莉
You know rich girls.
富家女就是这样
Aren't you rich?
你不也是富家女吗
Yeah, but I’m not spoiled.
没错 但是我可没被惯坏
Ok. Maybe a little bit.
好吧 可能有一点
Ok.
好的
But, I don't blow off the people I love
但是我不会伤害我爱的人
When something better comes on.
即使有更好的出现
It's always about her. That's Kaylie.
她只顾自己 那就是凯莉
She's always got to have everybody chasing after her.
她总希望每个人都跟在她后面
Screw her. Why are we even talking about her?
去她的 为什么要说她呢
Why are we even talking at all?
为什么还要说话呢
So, that guy glaring at me when I
我开车离开聚会的时候
Drove you away from the party,
那个盯着我的家伙
Is he your boyfriend?
是你男朋友吗
We're not allowed to have boyfriends.
我们不可以交男朋友
You're not allowed to go to keggers either.
你们也不可以去啤酒聚会
But, you don't strike me
但我不觉得你是
As a girl who's afraid to break the rules.
一个害怕犯规的女孩
Well, sometimes you have to break the rules,
有些时候必须要犯规的
To survive.
才能生存
What?
怎么了
You're not like most girls your age.
你和多数的同龄女孩不一样
It that a good thing or a bad thing?
是好事还是坏事
Neither. It's just...
都不是 只是
You're interesting.
你很有趣
I'm walking you to the door this time.
这次我要把你送到家门口
No argument.
不许有异议
What about her?
她怎么办
Trust me. She won't miss us.
相信我 她不会想念我们的
See? That wasn't so horrible.
看见了吧 情况并不是太糟
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢送我回来
My pleasure. Again.
是我的荣幸 再一次地
Oh! I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't realize anyone was out here.
我不知道外面有人
I was just on my way out to get the paper.
我正要出来拿报纸
It's not morning yet, and we don't get the paper.
现在还没到早晨 而且我们没订报纸
Oh, right.
说得对
I'm Emily's mom.
我是艾米莉的妈妈
We haven't officially met but...
我们还没有正式见过
But since you've brought my daughter home twice...
但是你已经两次送我女儿回家
It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Kmetko.
很高兴见到你 克迈特科太太
Oh please call me Chloe.
叫我克罗伊就行了
Would you like to come in for a cup of tea?
想进来喝杯茶吗
No! He can't.
不 他不能
Kaylie's in the car.
凯莉还在车里
Well, I don't see Kaylie.
我没看见凯莉
She's lying down.
她躺在车里
Oh! Well, then you should get her home and get her to bed.
那你应该快把她送回家睡觉
I will Mrs...
我会的 克迈特科
Chloe. Yes.
克洛伊 没错
Good night, Emily.
晚安 艾米莉
Good night.
晚安
You know, if you don't marry him, I will.
如果你不嫁他 我嫁他
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表