剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
What happened to Marty and Denver?
马蒂和丹佛是怎么回事儿
Look, Lauren misses her friends here at the Rock.
萝伦想念岩石俱乐部的朋友们
These girls should be together...
孩子们不该被分开
It's Sasha Belov.
那可是萨沙·别洛夫
What is there to discuss? This is awesome.
还有什么可犹豫的 这太棒了
Not if Lauren 's part of the package.
除非萝伦不是附带条件
Who cares? It's Sasha Belov! I care.
谁在乎 那是萨沙·别洛夫 我在乎
Whatever happened to your foot upside her head?
你现在不想狠狠踢她了
Kaylie!
凯莉
It's Sasha Belov!
是萨沙·别洛夫要来当教练
How do we know the next time
我们怎么知道
Your daughter stomps her feet
下一次你女儿走人的时候
That you won't leave and take this coach with you?
你会不会把这位教练也挖走
So, that's what it was about
只是为了这个
My daughter throwing a temper?
我女儿的小脾气
That's exactly what it was about.
就是要为了这个
I built this club at ground...
我一手创建这个俱乐部
No, no, no. we built this together...
不 是我们一起创建的
We're trying to get to the Olympics
我们要入选奥♥运♥会
And you took our coach and left!
而你抢走了我们的教练
Hey Chelsea. I love your new bangs.
切尔西 我喜欢你的刘海
They're major.
很漂亮
Thanks, just got 'em yesterday.
谢谢 我昨天剪的
You're looking good, Carter.
卡特 你状态不错
Ah. Thanks.
谢谢
Where's he going?
他要去哪儿
Wait. Payson.
佩森 等等
They'll be back.
他们会回来的
Mr. Belov?
别洛夫先生
Mr. Belov? Wait. Where are you going?
别洛夫先生 等等 您要去哪儿
Home. To Cambria. Why?
回家 回威尔斯 为什么
Because your parents seem to think
因为你们的家长觉得
They're the ones doing me a favor.
是他们在帮我的忙
Please, let us talk to them.
请让我们和他们谈谈
You can't leave.
你不能走
You are Payson Keeler.
你是佩森·基勒
You... you know who I am?
你知道我是谁
Wait, wait.
等等
We need you here.
我们需要你
You think you can get the grown-ups
你有办法让那些大人
To stop behaving like children?
不再像孩子似的吵吵闹闹
No parents on the floor? That's a new one.
家长不许进场 真是稀奇
Well, can you blame him?
你敢批评他吗
We all want the same thing.
我们的目标一致
For our girls to kill at nationals
让孩子进入全国赛
And make the Olympic team.
参加奥♥运♥会
Sasha's the coach who'll get them there.
萨沙教练能够帮我们达成目标
So in the meantime...
与此同时
Can't we all just get along?
我们不能和平共处一下吗
Does the man speak? Shhh.
他不打算说话吗 嘘
You are all very special.
你们都很特别
You've chosen to do something few people are capable of.
你们被选中 从事只有少数人能胜任的运动
Look at each other.
看看彼此
Go on, look.
看看对方
No one but your peers can understand what it takes
只有你的队友能够明白 怎样的付出
To be the best gymnasts in the world.
才能成为最优秀的体操选手
No one.
别无他人
Which is why you need each other.
所以你们才需要彼此
But mostly...
但最重要的是
...You need me.
你们需要我
I have a few simple rules.
我有几条简单的规矩
Work as hard as I do.
像我一样用功
Care as much as I do. Sacrifice as much as I do.
像我一样用心 像我一样付出
You will live, breathe, eat, sleep,
你们将在这儿 共同生活
bleed gymnastics.
共同为体操挥洒血汗
We have only 49 days until nationals.
距全国赛只有49天了
And you will spend every waking moment of it in this gym.
每分每秒 你们都将在体操馆度过
Together.
和队友一起
Go home and say goodbye to your lives as you know it.
回家去 和你从前的生活告别
And any one of you not willing to sacrifice your blood,
如果有不愿为成功付出热血
Sweat and tears to achieve excellence...
汗水和泪水的队员
...Shouldn't bother to come back.
不必再回来了
We begin Monday morning, five a.m.
我们于周一早晨5点开始训练
That's all.
就这样
Five am? He's right.
早上5点 他说的对
We only have 49 days until nationals.
我们只有49天准备全国赛
And he expects us to spend every waking minute here?
他要我们每分每秒都练习吗
Where else? He is the coach that can make us great.
不然呢 他能让我们取得好成绩
Yeah, Payson. If he doesn't kill us first.
是的 佩森 前提是我们能活到那天
I need a Spruce Juice fix.
我得去云杉果汁店坐会儿
Who's up for a Spruce Juice? I'm in.
去云杉果汁店坐坐怎么样 我去
That's our place.
那是我们的地盘
She used to be a part of... "our."
她也曾经是我们里的一个
Hey, Em.
艾米
Payson and I are going to Spruce Juice. You in?
我和佩森去云杉果汁 一起吗
My treat.
我请客
Sure, Kay. I'd love to go.
当然 凯 怎么能少了我呢
Lauren's daddy may
萝伦的爸爸也许已经
Have bought her way back to the Rock.
买♥♥通岩石
But she's not buying her way back into our group.
但是她却买♥♥通不了我们
Oh, you don't have to buy me my drink by the way,
你不用给我买♥♥果汁
I know you just invited me to piss Lauren off.
我知道你不过想气气萝伦罢了
No. We didn't.
不是 不是
It's fine. I'm happy to be of service.
没关系 我很乐意帮忙
Cann't get over how amazing it is.
真是太好了
I know, she's got a lot of nerve following us around.
她还真有勇气 总跟着我们
No. I was talking about Sasha Belov!
我刚才是说萨沙·别洛夫
We just went from having no coach
我们先是失去了教练
To having the best coach in the world.
现在又有了世界级的金牌教练
Who hasn't coached in five years.
他可五年都没做教练了
And who wants us to eat, sleep and bleed gymnastics.
而且要求我们吃住体操馆 挥洒血汗
This is gonna be... Awesome.
这可 太棒了
Happy birthday, Lauren.
生日快乐 萝伦
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, that's right.
对啊
Today's Lauren's birthday.
今天是萝伦的生日
My dad's taking me to Le Privilege tonight.
我爸今晚要带我去特权(豪华酒店)
That little French place in the foothills? Swanky.
山麓上那家法式的吗 够拉风
We always do something special.
我们总会做点特别的事儿
Just the two of us.
就我和我爸
I feel sort of bad.
我感觉有点儿难受
We used to celebrate all of our birthdays together.
我们以前一起庆祝生日的
Whatever. Don't feel bad.
行了 别难受了
It's not our fault that she's not our friend anymore.
她不再是朋友 也不是我们俩造成的
As if uber-coach wasn't stressful enough,
好像金牌教练还不够烦人的
Now we gotta train with the bitch of the beam.
现在还得被平衡木贱♥人♥烦
It sounds like Sasha's gonna be on us like bad spray tan.
听起来 萨沙似乎会让我们无所遁形
I'm already maxed out in the pressure department.
我已经被压得透不过气了
I need a vacation. Check it out.
我需要度假 看看这个
Here you go, lovelies.
来这儿玩玩吧 美女们
You are cordially invited.
由衷地邀请你们
We're not interested. Who says?
我们没兴趣 谁说的
Blast off? What's that?
火爆狂欢 是什么
Only the biggest kegger of the year.
就是今年最大的啤酒聚会
Music, bands and all the beer you can drink.
音乐 乐队 还有足够的啤酒
It's gonna be dope!
超棒的
Sounds awesome. Thanks.
听起来很棒 谢了
Let's go.
一起去吧
We just ordered.
我们刚点了东西
To the kegger, Payson.
我说啤酒聚会 佩森
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表