剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Make it or Break it S01E17
《体操公主》第一季 第十七集
Previously on "Make It Or Break It".
《体操公主》 前情提要
I'm not responsible for the National Committee
全国委员会选择马蒂而不是萨沙
choosing Marty over Sasha.
并不是我的责任
Yeah. Which maybe I could live with
如果你和他没有婚外情的话
if you hadn't had an affair with him!
我可能还能够忍♥受
You girls will not be going to London.
你们没机会去伦敦了
I'm the National Champion. You have to take me.
我是全国冠军 你必须带上我
So I guess you didn't tell your dad
我猜你还没告诉你♥爸♥爸
about your mom and Marty.
你妈和马蒂的事
I couldn't.
我不能说
My dad is dating Chloe Kmetko.
我爸在和克罗伊·克迈特科约会
I will not let my dad buy her expensive gifts instead of me.
我不会让爸给她而不是我买♥♥贵重礼物
I just got off the phone with Dr. Clijster.
我刚和克莱斯特医生通过电♥话♥
She's in Boulder for a medical conference,
她现在在博尔德市参加医学会议
and she's convinced she can help Payson.
她很确信能够帮助佩森
Your father and I have something we want to share with you.
我们有事想跟你说
We're totally psyched about our win here in London.
我们对在伦敦取得的胜利十分兴奋
It is a great confidence-builder,
胜利让我们信心倍增
and it shows we've really jelled as a team.
展现了我们的团队凝聚力
Now, I know you get that a lot,
这种套话你也许听多了
but in this case, it's really true.
但我们的确如此
The six National Team girls
我们六个国家队队员
that just decimated the entire EU?
已让整个欧洲刮目相看
We're like a family.
我们就像一家人
I think I might vomit. Right behind you.
我想我要吐了 我也是
Hey! We're watching this for a reason.
让你们看采访是有原因的
To make us feel like even bigger losers?
为了让我们觉得自己更一无是处吗
On the contrary. To show you what winners look like.
恰恰相反 是让你们看看冠军的风采
It was a big win for the USA.
这是美国队的一大胜利
I'd like to thank Ms. Beals and the rest
我要感谢比尔夫人
of the National Gymnastics Committee for their support.
以及全国体操委员会的支持
We need to get prepared for the biggest meet of the year.
我们接下去要准备今年最盛大的体操赛事
In one month, we are going to China.
一个月后 我们将赴中国
China?
中国
Wow. Will you take the same six girls to Beijing?
你还会带这六位队员去北♥京♥吗
Or will you consider other National Team members?
或者会考虑其他的国家队队员
For instance, National Champion Kaylie Cruz?
比如说 全国冠军凯莉·克鲁兹
As always, the best will go.
一如既往 会挑选最强阵容
Liar.
骗子
Are they not the best? No.
她们不是最好的吗 不是
Then why did they go to
那为什么去伦敦的是她们
London while you remained here in Boulder?
而你们还留在博尔德市
Because we choked.
因为我们失误了
At the last National Team practice.
在上次国家队集训时失误了
Choked. That's an understatement.
失误了 那太轻描淡写了
And one you're now going to pay for.
你们会为此付出代价的
Didn't we already pay by being left behind?
我们没去参赛不已经是代价了吗
Unfortunately, no.
很不幸 代价还远不止如此
They won, without you,
没有你们这支队伍照样能胜利
and now you're all behind the eight ball.
你们已经不是首发阵容了
At the National Team practice tomorrow you don't just have to perform.
明天的国家队集训不仅是练习
You have to prove that they need you to beat China.
你们得证明美国要想取胜中国没你不行
The girls who compete in China
去参加中国赛的人才会被
will be considered the ones to watch at the Olympics.
考虑选送参加奥♥运♥会
The girls who don't, well, they'll just fade away.
倘若去不成中国 那么辉煌就此消散
And because you blew the last practice,
因为你们搞砸了上次的集训
you need to be flawless tomorrow.
所以明天的表现必须无可挑剔
In performance and attitude.
技术表现和态度上都要完美
If Marty Walsh or a National
按照马蒂·沃尔什或全国委员会
Committee member tell you to jump, you do it.
的要求乖乖去做
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
Yes, Sasha.
明白 萨沙
I hope so.
希望如此
Because your careers, your futures, your shot
你们的体操事业 你们的未来
at going to the Olympics in 2012,
还有2012年参加奥♥运♥会的机会
all depend on going to this meet in China.
全部取决于这次中国赛的表现
That's all.
说完了
Could you believe Kelly Parker?
你能相信凯丽·帕克吗
Talking like she owned the National Team.
听起来像她掌控着国家队
Well, she can't own our heads.
但她没办法掌控我们
Look, she would love nothing more
听着 她会很乐意看见
than not to have us as her competition.
没有我们作为她的对手
We stay home,
我们没机会去伦敦
she looks like an even bigger star.
让她更自以为是了
We have to ice her out.
我们得让她清醒一下
So, Emily.
那么 艾米莉
Did you ever get the story behind your designer prom dress?
你知道那条定制舞裙怎么回事了没
I told you, my mom's boyfriend bought it.
告诉过你了 是我妈的男朋友买♥♥的
Has he bought you anything else?
他还给你买♥♥过其它东西吗
Diamond studs? Tennis bracelets?
钻石耳钉 水晶手链
No!
没有
He didn't buy your new car, did he?
他没有买♥♥新车给你吧
Lo, knock it off.
萝 别闹了
Didn't you just hear Sasha?
你刚才没听萨沙说吗
We have the practice of our lives to focus on!
我们必须对集训的事集中精力
Yeah, well, time to protect what's rightfully ours.
是到了该捍卫尊严的时候了
Life in a wheelchair, that's the fear, isn't it?
是不是担心将来在轮椅上度过余生
Of course it is. Why else
当然 不然你为何会
would you give up the thing you were born for?
放弃自己一生的梦想
And why else would the best doctors
正因为担心 最顶尖的医生也会诊断
tell you that Payson's condition is inoperable?
佩森现在的情况不适合做手术
What are you saying? That we shouldn't be afraid?
什么意思 难道我们不该担心吗
Oh, no, you should be very afraid.
不 你绝对有理由担心
Payson, would you stand, please?
佩森 你能站起来一下吗
I propose to make two incisions.
我打算切两个口
One here... and one here.
一个在这 一个在这
I bore into the fracture and inject a cement solution
我会钻到骨折的地方 植入粘合剂
which replaces the bone mass
以填充伤口处碎骨
that was lost due to your injury.
留下的缺口
Well, that sounds perfectly safe.
听上去万无一失
There is a chance... small...
还是有可能 很小的可能
that the cement can leak
粘合剂会出现泄漏
and travel to the lungs.
会游离到肺部
How small?
几率有多小
Oh, very.
非常小
I have developed a device...
我发明了一个装置
It's a balloon, actually, that I insert into the fracture.
事实上植入骨折处的是一种小气球
And it keeps the cement in place and stops it from leaking.
可以很好的起到固定作用 防止泄漏
I have done more than 100 procedures
我做过超过100例的手术
and had only one failure.
只有一例失败
Wait a minute. Let's talk a minute about the failure.
等一下 再说说失败的风险
Mom, do you hear this? I could do gymnastics again!
妈妈 你听到了吗 我又能练体操了
Isn't that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吧
If everything goes well.
如果一切顺利的话
And she could compete again, this year?
那她今年就能参加比赛吗
That's great. When can we schedule this?
那太好了 什么时候能定手术时间
Well, I'm only in Boulder a couple more days,
我只在博尔德待几天
so we should schedule this... We're not scheduling this.
我们该尽快安排 不要定什么时间
But this is my decision.
但我已经决定了
Mark?
马克
Payson, your mom's right.
佩森 你妈是对的
It's a family decision.
这是全家的决定
We'll talk about this at home.
我们要先回家讨论下
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you.
谢谢
Mrs. Keeler?
基勒夫人
You have some resistance...
你还有些疑虑
It is, of course, understandable.
当然这是完全可以理解的
Are there any more questions you have for me?
你还有问题需要问我吗
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表