剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Are you ready? Pay?
佩 你准备好了吗
She can't hear you. She's visualizing.
她听不到的 她在心里演练
Focus. Yeah, right.
集中精神 好的
Mom! It's 7:15!
妈妈 已经7点15了
Honey, you're up late. I thought you could get some sleep.
宝贝 你该多睡一会儿
Are you kidding me? We're not gonna make it!
开什么玩笑 我们会迟到的
Oh, come that's a little dramatic! Dramatic!
不会啦 有一点儿戏剧化而已 戏剧化
This is the biggest day of my life!
这是我人生中的大日子
I was doing you a favor!
我只是帮你个忙
Honey, you just go go go,
宝贝 你只顾着向前冲
somebody needs to take care of you.
得有人来照顾你
Listen, if you really wanna do me a favor,
听着 如果你真为我好的话
just let me take care of me next time, ok?
下次让我来照顾自己 好吗
Come on!
快走
Trials for "The Rock" Nationals team will begin shortly.
全国选拔赛 岩石体操馆赛区即将开始
Senior women, should now be signed in.
请选手进行登记
I don't see her.
她还没来
Welll it's weird for her just not show up.
现在还没来真是有点儿奇怪
She probably figures out this isn't her kinda place.
她也许知道自己不属于这儿
I mean, let's get real. She isn't a Rock girl.
面对现实吧 她根本不是岩石的选手
Good luck.
祝你好运
Is that hooker her mother?
那个看起来像妓♥女♥的人就是她妈妈
Elle s'entraine seulement maintenant?
谁会买♥♥这种衣服
Excuse me.
借过
Sure.
当心
Kaylie Cruz kicks off the competition
凯莉·克鲁兹 高年级组女子高低杠
for the senior women on the uneven bars.
去年她夺得全美体操比赛第八名
Kaylie placed 8th in the USA Nationals last year.
好 很好
Oui! Bien!
开始
After our first event, the club order is holding.
第一轮比赛过后 名次排出
The new arrival, Emily Kmet'ko, debut solidly in fourth.
新秀艾米莉·克迈特科初次登台 表现尚佳 位列第四
Stay focus. Stay focus.
集中精神 集中精神
After year then ground, Payson Keeler,
自♥由♥体操环节 佩森·基勒
Kaylie Cruz and Lauren Tanner stay in one, two and three.
凯莉·克鲁兹 萝伦·唐纳 位列前三
That's Becca Keeler landing up the****.
贝卡·基勒利落下杠
Becca, you rock. Did you see it? I'm so pysched!
贝卡 你真棒 你们看到了吧 我太开心了
Honey, look, you're on 20th. I am?
宝贝 你闯进前20了 是吗
You're going to Nationals. I have to 18th!
你能参加全国赛了 得进前18名呢
Oh well honey, focus.
集中精神
That's Payson thing. I think I'll just have fun.
那是姐姐要做的 我只要玩的开心
Alright.
好的
She's something else.
她真是特别
"The Rock" star beamer, Lauren Tanner.
接下来出场的是岩石的平衡木明星萝伦·唐纳
Lauren's up on the beam.
萝伦要上平衡木了
Is she as good as they say?
她真有传说中的那么好
No one should be able to do it she can do on 4 inches wood.
别人都做不了她做的动作
Emily Kmetko is next on beam.
下一位平衡木选手 艾米莉·克迈特科
I can't believe Lauren vient de on beam.
真不敢相信萝伦的平衡木失利了
Holy shizzle! She has a shot at the top 3.
她应该能进前三的
She deserves a shot!
她会进前三的
Do it Emily!
开始吧 艾米莉
Come on Emily, get it!
艾米莉 加油
Come Emily! Do it!
加油 加油
Dad! It's okay, Lauren.
爸爸 没什么大不了 萝伦
It its not okay. It is so not okay!
才不是呢 出大事了
She apparently can vault. You don't get it!
很明显她的跳马不行 你不明白
If she manages to beat me, I'm out!
再这样下去 我就会被挤出局的
What're you gonna do?
你得想想办法
I don't know what I'm gonna do...
我也不知道怎么办
but you need to go out there
但为了你自己的人生着想
and have the vault for your damn of your life!
你最好出去完成跳马
With the first of her 2 vaults, Payson Keeler.
佩森·基勒的第一跳
Payson Keeler: 2'6"
佩森·基勒 2英尺6英寸(76厘米)
This is the hardest vault we will see today.
这将是今天难度系数最高的动作
In fact, it's never been landed in competition before.
在此前的比赛中从未出现
This might be a preview of the next gold Olympic vault.
也许会成为下届奥♥运♥会的夺冠动作
We can say you saw it first at "The Rock".
可以说 大家是在岩石先睹为快了
2英尺4英寸(71厘米)
艾米莉·克迈特科
Here is, Lauren Tanner with her first vault.
萝伦·唐纳的第一跳
Okay, Lauren!
萝伦
You got it, girl!
加油
Emily Kmetko with her first two vault.
艾米莉·克迈特科的第一跳
This event will determine
这将决定
who goes to Nationals from "The Rock" as our top 3.
谁会以岩石前3名的身份 参加国家队选拔赛
Call an ambulance! Don't move, don't touch her! Emily!
叫救护车 别动她别碰她 艾米莉
Emily, can you hear me? Emily!
艾米莉 能听到我说话吗 艾米莉
No ambulance.
不要叫救护车
We're not done.
我只是被撞晕了
Can you feel this or does it hurt? Yes hurt.
这里疼吗 疼
Hurt? hurt better no hurt. Hurt a hell lot better.
疼比没知觉要好 最好是感到疼
How about this? Hurt.
这里呢 疼
What can you move?
还能动吗
Let me see your feet. Can you move it,
脚能动吗 可以动
Good. That's great.
太好了
Let's put her on a stretcher, and wait for the medics, okay?
把她放到担架上 等救护人员来
Hold her head. On my count, 1, 2, 3.
扶稳她的头 1 2 3
No ambulance.
不要叫救护车
No discussion. You're gonna be fine, Emily.
不要争了 你会没事的 艾米莉
I guess she does has vault issues.
看来她跳马确实是不行
We're going to move on now,
接下来是
with the 2nd vault for the senior ladies.
高年级女子组 跳马比赛的第二跳
The best of the two scores will stand.
看谁将获得前两名
And the 2nd vault for Kaylie Cruz.
凯莉·克鲁兹的第二跳
Good luck, Lo! Thanks!
祝你好运 萝 谢谢
Looks like we're the triple threat box again.
看来我们又可以组成三人行了
Yeah.
是啊
Look, just relax. We're get you to the hospital.
休息一下 我们去医院
You might meet cute doctors.
也许会见到帅医生呢
I don't want to go to hospital.
我不想去医院
I wanna go to Nationals.
我想进全国赛
Sweety, I'm so sorry.
宝贝 我很遗憾
We'll just get you better for next year.
不过我们可以明年再比
What's the point?
有什么意思呢
It's never gonna get better next year.
明年参赛也不会更好
I'm not like them.
我和她们不一样
I don't belong here.
我不属于这里
I don't belong anywhere.
哪里都不适合我
Honey, you just got a bad break. Bad breaks happen.
宝贝 你只是运气不好 这种事时有发生
Have you wondered why they keep happening to us?
你想过为什么总会这样吗
It's not your fault.
不能怪你
You've been so good. So good...
你一直很优秀 你太优秀了
But this was kinda a long shot, wasn't it?
但你不觉得你的目标实在太高了吗
I mean, it's a wonderful dream...
我想那不过是一个美好的梦想而已
but not everybody can be in the Olympian here.
不是每个运动员都能参加奥♥运♥会的
You know, It's a lot of pressure, right?
你是知道那将会承受多大的压力的
Maybe it's just time you have some fun, how does it sound?
你也许有着你的打算
You know, you can go to real school again.
但你还是可以选择回到学校念书
Are you saying, I should give up?
你在劝我放弃吗
I don't know what to say right now, Emily.
我都不知道我现在在说些什么
I'm throwing everything I got.
艾米莉 我就是想劝劝你啊
You're always telling Brian not too quit.
你总是告诉布莱恩不要放弃
You're always telling him he should keep going.
鼓励他要坚持
You're such a strong young woman, Emily.
你是一个身体健康的年轻女孩 艾米莉
Brian needs me.
但是布莱恩需要我
But maybe you need me too.
或许你也需要我
Would that be so bad?
很抱歉
I know I'm not gonna be mom of the year,
我知道对你来说我不是一个好妈妈
but you know how much I love you right?
但你是知道我有多爱你的
And here's Lauren Tanner final vault,
接下来是萝伦·唐纳的最后一跳
the final skill of the day.
也是今天的最后一跳
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表