剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Sor... Shush!
抱 闭嘴
Ok, last but I'm sure not least.
最后的 但同样重要的
"I resent that no one has made me feel welcome here."
我讨厌在这里似乎没有人欢迎我
Now, don't we feel better?
现在感觉好些了吗
Ok. Now today's conditioning is over.
好 今天的训练结束了
Whoa, whoa, whoa? Where are you going?
等等 你们准备去哪儿
I said conditioning was over. Now you'll clean all the mats.
我是说训练结束了 你们得清洁垫子
All the mats? That could take hours!
所有的垫子 太浪费时间了
I can't stay. You have something better to do?
我得走了 你还有更好玩的事要做
Go to another party perhaps?
是去另外一个派对吗
I just... I have somewhere I have to be.
我现在必须得去
Does anybody else have somewhere they have to be?
这里还有人得现在就离开吗
Yeah. You're in good company, then.
是的 好了 你有伴了
You will all stay and clean the mats
全部留下清洁垫子
Or don't bother showing up tomorrow or ever.
否则以后都不用来了
Is that clear? Yes, sir.
清楚了吗 是的
All right, then. I'll notify your
那好 我会通知你们的父母
Parents that you staying late
你们会迟些回家
And to avoid distractions, if you'll
以免不必要的麻烦
Just surrender your cell phones
现在交出手♥机♥
Kaylie, now.
凯莉 快
I don't have a cell phone.
我没有手♥机♥
If you're expecting a call from carter,
如果你希望卡特给你电♥话♥
You may be disappointed
你一定会失望的
You don't know what your talking about. Don't I?
别瞎说 你觉得我不知道
I'll check in on you periodically.
我会随时回来检查的
And I trust you know where the cleaning supplies are?
我想你们都知道清洁用品在哪里吧
Oh, and they better pass inspection.
最好你们能通过检查
This sucks! Ya think?
倒霉 你这么认为
Let's just get this done as fast as possible.
我们最好还是尽快干完吧
She's right. Let's stop complaining and get it done.
我同意 我们不要再埋怨了 动手吧
You know what, Pay, why don't you
佩 为什么你不一人揽下来
Do it, since you think
你不是自认为
You're so much better than everybody else, right?
你是最优秀的那一个 不是吗
As if that's big news.
这有什么好惊讶的
I didn't know he was going to read them out loud, ok?
我不知道他会读出来 好吗
Well, I'm glad he did, because now
我很高兴他这么做 因为
Everyone knows Kaylie seeing Carter.
现在大家都知道凯莉在和卡特恋爱
I wrote that I wasn't seeing carter, actually.
我写的是 我没和卡特恋爱
Sasha's not stupid like Marty.
萨沙可不像马蒂那么笨
He obviously knows what's going on.
他明显已经知道是怎么回事了
Yeah, he knew we went to that party.
没错 他还知道我们去了派对
Because someone must have told him.
因为有人告密
It wasn't me! Oh, I guess he's a psychic now.
不是我 那就是他通灵了
And by the way, Lauren.
顺便问一句 萝伦
Emily beat you fair and square in Marty's trials.
在选拔赛上 艾米莉赢你赢得正大光明
I mean, do you expect us all to walk out of nationals
如果你再次掉下平衡木的话
When you falling off the beam again?
你以为我们还能在全国赛上有什么结果
That's something different, ok?
这不一样 好吗
Ok, it's not about friendship or loyalty.
这无关友情或忠诚
When we're competing, we're competing against ourselves,
比赛 我们是要战胜自我
Not each other. So let's band together and get this done.
不是和别人比 我们应该团结协作
Yeah, but she's all out for herself anyways.
但她总是那么自私
Look who's talking!
听听是谁在说别人坏话
And you think you're better than anyone.
还有你 以为自己比别人都强
Because I work harder than both of you!
因为我比你们俩都努力
Are you serious? Will you all just shut up?
有没有搞错 你们能不能闭上嘴
Have you ever stopped to listen to yourself
你们有没有停下来听听看
And all your stupid, petty little problems you bitch about?
你们争的这些芝麻绿豆大的蠢事
You guys have somebody to do everything for you.
你们总有人服侍 帮你们做所有事
Cook, clean, pay your dues, buy you clothes.
煮饭洗衣服 付会费 买♥♥新衣服
All you have to do is train.
你们要做的就只有训练
Do you know how much I wish
知道我有多希望
That's all I had to worry about?
自己也跟你们一样
But I have to work. At a real job.
但我还有工作 一份真正的工作
Which, if I'm not at in 30 minutes,
如果在30分钟内不能赶到的话
I'm gonna be fired.
我就要被开除了
So would you please shut up? And get going.
所以拜托你们闭上嘴 快点干活
Uh, table ten, six, could be eight,
十号♥桌 六号♥ 也有可能是八号♥
I don't quite have the numbers down,
我不太记得住数字
Needs their fried cheese sticks.
要一份香酥芝士条
Although I have to say, anything fried
但我必须要说
Is the last thing you need.
炸的东西还是少吃为妙
OK, got it, um... We need fried queso sticks rapido!
明白 一份香酥芝士条[西班牙语]
See. You speak spanish?
好的 你会说西班牙语
Un poquito.
一点点[西班牙语]
I've been a waitress, a hotel maid
我当过服务生 酒店服务生
And I worked at the dmv for a very short, dark period.
还在车管局干过一段 很短很糟糕
It helps to be bilingual. So,
所以懂西班牙语 那么
What brings you to Boulder?
为什么来博尔德
And don't say temp work at the pizza shack.
别说是因为来披萨小屋当临时工
My daughter trains at the Rock.
我女儿在岩石受训
Emily's a gymnast?
艾米莉是体操运动员
She's a world class gymnast.
她是世界一流的体操选手
She has a real shot at the Olympics.
她正在争取入选奥♥运♥会
That's why we moved here.
所以我们搬来了
Here you go.
给你
Oh, and all that was supposed to be a secret.
我应该保守秘密的
Why? Because Emily's a very private person.
为什么 因为艾米莉是个很孤僻的人
You mean guarded. Yeah, it's my fault, ok?
很有戒心 对 都是我的错
I'm the tell-all type and she wants to be anything but me.
我总是大嘴巴 她不想成为我这样的人
Razor... Damon.
雷泽 戴蒙
Whatever, table six needs their cheese sticks. Six.
随便 六号♥桌要芝士条 好的 六号♥
And you! Get back to work.
还有你 快回去工作
And you, get some manners!
还有你 有点礼貌
I'm takin' a five!
我休息五分钟
You know what her secret is? She's a meth-head.
知道她的秘密吗 她总疯疯癫癫的
Honey, that is no secret.
亲爱的 那不是什么秘密
How are you going to work and be at the gym
全国赛之前你每天都要来练习
Every waking hour until nationals?
还怎么兼顾工作
I don't know.
我不知道
You could get kicked out of the gym for working at a job.
做兼♥职♥是会被赶出体操馆的
We could also get kicked out of our apartment if I don't.
要是不做的话 我们就无家可归了
Will your boss really fire you if you don't show up to work?
不去的话 老板真的会开除你吗
Yeah, that's how it works in the real world.
没错 现实生活里就是这样
Look, I know you said
听着 你说
We haven't made you feel very welcome here.
我们不欢迎你
But we've invited you places.
但我们邀请你出去过
You guys also completely dissed me
我刚来的时候
When I showed up here.
你们当我是透明人
Well, we've tried since then. And by the way,
从那以后我们就改了 还有就是
You don't really want to share things about yourself.
你不太喜欢说起你自己
I think I just did.
我刚刚就在说
What's the point? I'm not gonna get to work on time.
算了 我不可能准时去上班了
I'm screwed.
我完了
Lauren, come on. Get back to work.
萝伦 快点 继续擦
Why don't you go? We'll cover for you.
你走吧 我们给你打掩护
Why? Because you covered for me with Carter,
为什么 因为你掩护我和卡特的事
And I haven't forgotten that.
我不会忘记
All right, guys, listen up.
大家听着
Emily's going to work and we're covering for her.
让艾米莉去上班 我们给她做掩护
Speak for yourself.
你自言自语吧
For once I have to agree with Lauren on this.
这次我同意萝伦的话
Sasha's right outside the door.
萨沙就在门外
What about your all-for-one speech?
你说的团结精神哪去了
What about supporting each other?
还有要互相支持
In the gym.
我是说在体操馆
Is that where it stops? In here?
就只有这样吗 只是在这里
So outside these walls it doesn't matter
出了大门
What we do to each other.
我们就不理不睬了吗
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表