剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
especially the people who love you the most. Like mom.
特别是最爱你的人 比如妈妈
And Carter.
还有卡特
And if you can't forgive them for not being perfect,
如果你不能忍♥受他们的不完美
you're gonna end up alone.
你就只好孤独终老
You're a star, Emily.
你是个明星 艾米莉
You've been reaching for one
你从小
of the most impossible goals a human could pick
就一直在追寻
since you were a little girl.
常人难以企及的目标
Would you really be into a guy
你难道会爱上一个
who was satisfied delivering pizza? No.
只满足于送披萨的男孩吗 不会的
You don't have to be that guy.
你不会成为那样的人
You had a chance to sell your songs!
你本来有机会卖♥♥出自己的歌♥
We made a pact in L.A. to follow our dreams,
我们在洛杉矶签约 是为了实现梦想
not sell them out to the highest bidder.
而不是为了把歌♥卖♥♥个好价钱
Yeah, I walked away from a lot of money
没错 为了能按自己的想法做音乐
to do my music my way.
我放弃大笔财富
And I know you say you don't get
我也知道 你说过
to do your own thing in gymnastics. but look at you,
不会让私事干扰训练 但看看你自己
you're doing it your way.
你正在这么干
You're not supposed to work but you have a job.
你不该打工 但你有份工作
You're not supposed to have a boyfriend but here we are.
你不能谈恋爱 但我们在一起
Whatever we are.
不管分手没有
If you're so married to the rules,
如果你真那么循规蹈矩
then why are you hiding your
为什么在披萨小屋的制♥服♥外面
Pizza Shack uniform under another guy's jacket?
披上别人的外衣
Good morning.
早上好
You do know it's customary if somebody says "Good morning"
你知道吧 约定俗成 如果别人说"早上好"
to say "Good morning" Back.
你也得回应"早上好"
Maybe nod...
或者点个头
...blink an eye, perhaps?
不然眨眨眼
I'm not in the mood for your witty repartee this morning.
我今天早上没心情听你的诙谐演说
OK.
好吧
Last night I had to meet
昨晚我和队员的妈妈们
The Rock mothers at the location for the fund-raiser
在为邀请赛筹款的地方碰面
for the invitational that I
是我让她们相信
allowed them to believe was definitely happening.
邀请赛真的会举♥行♥
You may be ok with lying but I'm not.
也许你觉得撒谎没什么 可我不行
I don't consider this a lie. I know you don't.
我不认为这是撒谎 就知道你是这么想
You have your own unique value system.
你的价值准则是自成体系
But I answer to God.
但我要对上帝有个交代
I didn't ask you to lead anyone into believing anything.
我没让你去说服别人相信什么
The point is, I can't do this.
关键是 我不能这么做
Are you talking about the job?
你是说工作吗
Or what's going on between us?
还是说我们之间的事
There's nothing going on. Who's lying now?
我们之间没事 看看是谁在说谎啊
After the invitational, if there is an invitational...
邀请赛之后 如果有邀请赛的话
...I think I should move on.
我想我该让位了
Now that Payson's training again
既然佩森又来训练了
I'm sure Kim would like her job back.
我想金姆一定愿意回来工作
There will be an invitational.
会有邀请赛的
If the US Team loses in Beijing.
如果美国队在北♥京♥输了 就会有
In fact, the meet is on now, isn't it?
实际上 比赛正在进行 对吧
Mmhmm. I know you're pretty confident of the outcome,
是啊 我知道你对结果很有信心
but do you mind if I check to see who's winning?
但你介意我看一下谁赢了吗
She's 13 and already a revelation.
她才13岁 却已崭露头角
Look for her to lead China to gold in 2012.
希望她能带领中国队夺取2012年的金牌
They need her right now.
现在就需要她赢得比赛
With the US National Team leading China.
现在美国队领先中国队
The Americans had a great first rotation.
美国队第一轮完成得很漂亮
If they keep this up,
如果他们继续保持这种状态
we could be looking at one of the biggest upsets
我们将会见证体操史上的
in gymnastics history.
一个奇迹
No one predicted the US could win this thing.
没人想到美国队会赢
I can't believe he didn't let us watch the meet.
真不敢相信 他竟然禁止我们看比赛
He's been up there all day. It has to be over by now.
他都在上面呆了一天了 比赛也该结束了
I can't stand this.
我受不了了
Summer! Do you know if China won?
萨默 中国队赢了吗
I couldn't watch. But the last I heard, the US was ahead.
我不敢看下去了 但刚才听说美国队领先
If the US won that'll put even
如果美国队赢了
more pressure on us when China comes to The Rock.
中国队来岩石比赛时 我们的压力会更大
Sasha! Who won?
萨沙 谁赢了
Look, I...
我...
I owe you all an apology.
我欠你们一个道歉
I led you to believe that
我让你们相信
China had already accepted our invitation
中国队已经答应来岩石
to come to The Rock, when the truth is,
参加邀请赛 但事实是
I hadn't invited them yet.
我还没向他们发出邀请
You said they were coming.
是你说他们会来的
Because I absolutely believed they would.
因为我坚信他们会想来
If China beat the US.
如果她们打败了美国队
Which they did. Decisively.
结果她们真的大胜美国队
The US team gave them a good first round,
美国队第一轮表现不错
but then they got killed.
之后便节节败退
Yes! All right.
太棒了 好了
Now the pressure is really on.
现在真正的压力要来了
You think I've been pushing you hard up to now,
你们觉得我已经把你们逼得很紧了
you ain't seen nothin' yet.
但之前根本不算什么
So go home, sleep, and be back here at 6:00 AM tomorrow.
回家 睡觉 明天六点在这里集♥合♥
You guys want to come over?
你们想来我家吗
I recorded the meet to see
我录下了全部比赛
exactly what we have to do to massacre China.
来研究我们应该如何彻底击败中国队
If China decimated the US Team,
中国队刚打得美国队惨败
I'll be happy if we can just eke out a victory.
如果能够勉强赢她们我就很开心了
We can also watch the Winter Olympics, too.
我们还可以看冬奥会
I have every second of it recorded.
我全部都录下来了
This is the first time, watching the Olympics, I've actually thought,
这是第一次 当我看奥♥运♥会时
"Wow, I have a shot."
会想 "哇哦 也许我也有机会"
That could be me competing
也许我也会在2012年
in 2012 against people from all over the world.
和来自全世界的选手较量
It will be you, Emily. It'll be all three of us.
你会参赛的 艾米莉 我们三个都会
I wonder how Lauren did in China?
我好奇萝伦在中国的表现怎样
It sounds like they all went down.
听上去她们都表现不好
She'll get another shot when they come here.
她回来以后还会有一次机会
If they come here.
如果中国队真的过来
It's not for sure, remember?
他们还不一定会来呢
Sasha has never let us down before.
萨沙从来没有让我们失望过
If he says they're coming, I believe him.
如果他说了他们要来 我会相信的
Me, too.
我也是
Me, three.
我也相信
I am here today to apologize
我在此对中国
to the Chinese National Gymnastics Team,
和中国国家体操队
to their esteemed coach, Kai-Yung Tseng,
以及他们尊敬的教练曾凯勇
and to the great Republic of China.
表示歉意
Did you know that Sasha hadn't even invited the Chinese yet?
你之前知不知道萨沙都没有邀请过中国队
No, not at first.
刚开始不知道
I know this is Sasha's style to roll the dice,
我了解这是萨沙的做事方式
but frankly I'm surprised you'd go along with him.
不过坦白说 我很惊讶你会由着他这样做
We know the whole Republic of China is feeling this shame.
我们理解中国对此也感到羞辱
I would like to help Coach Tseng save face
我想通过邀请中国队来岩石比赛
by inviting his team here, to The Rock,
帮助曾教练挽回脸面
to compete against the real American Dream Team.
让她们和真正的美国梦之队比赛
Hey, Carter!
卡特
Look, I made these. Aren't they cute?
看 我自己做的 很可爱是吧
Can you put one on each table? Thanks, hon.
你可以在每个桌子上放一个吗 谢谢
No, no. What are those?
不 不要 这是什么
Centerpieces?
桌子中间装饰
They're hideous. Get rid of them. Use these.
太恶心了 扔掉 用这些
Oh! You know, it's a little off-center.
噢 有一些歪了
I got it.
我来吧
Thanks, man. No worries.
谢了 伙计 不用谢
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表