剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Just go. Now!
走吧 现在就滚
Go! Leave. Go.
走吧 走吧
Carter.
卡特
Carter, wait.
卡特 等等
Take me with you! Are you crazy?
带我一起走 你疯了吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
你以为我傻吗
How did Alex Cruz get my phone?
亚历克斯·克鲁兹怎么会有我的手♥机♥
Hm? You took it that night at the Kegger
你那晚在啤酒派对上拿走的
To give to Kaylie's dad to break us up.
打给凯莉的老爸 想把我们分开
That's not true. No! I love you!
不是这样 不 我爱你
You're a liar. And you're pathetic.
你是个骗子 你太可悲了
And I will never be with you. You disgust me.
我永远不会和你在一起 你让我恶心
So thank you for getting me out of there
谢谢你把我带出来
Before I really made a fool of myself.
不然我一定会洋相百出
I've played the fool before.
我曾经也是那样
More times than I care to admit.
次数多到我都不想承认了
Really? You always seem so in control.
真的吗 你总是有条不紊
I'm a good actor.
我很会装
So why do you think Emily hates you?
你为什么觉得艾米莉讨厌你
Because I'm a lousy mother.
因为我不是个称职的母亲
I haven't noticed that. You always seem so devoted to her.
我倒没看出来 你总是很支持她
Even when I'm trying to help her,
就连我试着帮她
I feel like I'm letting her down.
也会让她失望
For example? I called an old boyfriend
比如 我打电♥话♥给旧男友
To borrow some money.
借了些钱
An old boyfriend I promised I'd never talk to again.
我曾发誓不再同他联♥系♥
Is he a problem? For my ego, and my pride.
问题在他吗 是我的自我和自尊
Emily will never forgive him for that.
艾米莉不会原谅他
But... He lives in California and we live here.
他和我们同住加州
I just...
我只是想
To get us through nationals, you know? I did it for Emily.
撑过全国赛 我是为了艾米莉
I'm sure she'll realize that.
我相信她会明白的
And hey, if this ex becomes a problem,
如果他那里有什么问题
He's got me to contend with.
我会帮你解决
I should probably go.
我该走了
Sasha.
萨沙
If you were gonna go for one of the gym moms...
如果要你喜欢体操馆某个妈妈
You know, if it wasn't against the rules and everything,
在不违反规定的情况下
Do you think that... Maybe... You. Hands down.
你觉得 或许 肯定是你
You really are a bad actor.
你演技真烂
But thank you for saying that. I...
但谢谢你说那番话
I needed it.
那对我很重要
Hello?
你好
Joe? I told you not to call me.
乔 我说过别给我打电♥话♥
What? He's Emily's coach! Wha...?
什么 他是艾米莉的教练 什么
Wait a minute. Where are you?
等等 你在哪儿
Great.
好极了
You know, you can't just show up whenever you feel like it.
你不能随意出现在任何地方
This is where I work.
这是我工作的地方
Ok, I deserved that.
这是我活该
But if you think that you don't make friends easily,
如果你觉得自己交朋友不容易的话
You're looking at a girl who has no friends.
你面前的女孩就没有朋友
What about the girls at the Rock? It's complicated.
体操馆的队友呢 那很复杂
I'm so focused on nationals that I don't know
我太专注于全国赛了 都不知道
What I'm supposed to feel, or if I'm even allowed to feel.
自己该有什么感觉 可以有什么感觉
But...
但是
...I can't seem to stay away from you either.
我不能离开你
I can't believe I finally found someone who...
我不敢相信自己终于找到一个人
And then, now that I have, I can't...
现在我拥有了 我不能
Say it, Emily.
说出来 艾米莉
You can't believe you met somebody
你不敢相信终于遇到一个
Who really inkstand you,
能真正懂你的人
And then, when you did,
当你遇到的时候
You can't even be together.
又不能在一起
Ugh. I feel like we're trapped in a Coldplay song.
我们像困在酷玩[英式摇滚乐队]的歌♥里
Which is its own level in Dante's hell.
但丁写的地狱
Who's Dante? You haven't been
但丁是谁 你没有
Cranking on the home-schooling much.
花多少时间在家看书
Look, I'm sorry my life is so...
很抱歉我的生活太
Complicated. Yeah.
复杂 是的
Emily, it's not just your life.
艾米莉 不只你的生活是这样
I have news.
我有个消息
I was gonna wait to tell you, but...
本想迟些告诉你的 但是
I sent some songs to a producer in LA,
我把曲子寄给洛杉矶的制♥作♥人
And he has a band that wants to record them.
他想让他的乐队演奏
That's amazing! Why don't you want to record them?
太棒了 为什么你自己不
'Cause I'm not as brave as you.
因为我不如你勇敢
Anyway, they sent me a ticket to LA.
他寄给我去洛杉矶的机票
I leave next week. For how long?
我下周就走 去多久
I thought I'd check out the scene for a while.
可能会去一阵子
You have your competitions coming up
你快要比赛了
And I don't want to be in your way.
我不想让你分神
I can't believe you're leaving Boulder.
不敢相信你要离开了
I think it might be easier this way.
我想这样会好一些
Why doesn't it feel easier?
但为什么感觉一点也不好
Kaylie? Sweetheart? Go away!
凯莉 宝贝 走开
I know you feel like your world is
我知道你现在觉得
Crashing and burning around you right now.
自己的世界已经崩塌了
But your dad will calm down,
你♥爸♥爸会冷静下来的
You'll go to nationals and do great
你会参加全国赛 表现出众
And there will be a time, someday sooner than you think,
会有那么一天的 会先于你所预想
When you can be with Carter
你能和卡特
Or whoever you want to be with.
或任何喜欢的人在一起
You don't understand.
你不明白
Me and Carter... We love each other.
我和卡特 彼此相爱
And we want to be together forever.
我们要永远厮守
And not someday. Now.
不是某一天 而是现在
I understand. You're in love.
我知道 你在恋爱
And I think that's wonderful.
我知道那很美妙
But you're awfully young
但你还太年轻
To know what you want forever.
不知道自己要的永远是什么
You were barely my age when you met dad.
你遇见爸爸时也和我差不多大
Although, I guess you don't love
但我想你并不像我
Him as much as I love Carter.
爱卡特这么爱他
You have every reason to be angry with me, Kaylie.
你有理由生我的气 凯莉
I've let you down in a lot of ways.
我在许多方面都令你失望了
But I'm human,
但我是个普通人
And sometimes even mothers make mistakes.
有时连妈妈也会犯错
I hope that you can understand or even...
我希望你能理解我
...Forgive me someday.
甚至原谅我 有一天
I really hope so.
我真的这么希望
Lauren? I need someone to talk to.
萝伦 我要找人说说话
What's wrong? Everything!
怎么了 一切都完了
Everything!
所有的一切
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表