剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Great. Three girls, one and a half dates.
真好 三个女孩 和1.5个舞伴
You look beautiful. Thanks. Uh...
你看上去真漂亮 谢谢
But you should probably give that to Payson.
但你该把那个给佩森
It is her prom. Thanks, Carter.
这是她的舞会 谢了 卡特
Aren't you gonna tell me I look beautiful?
你不该称赞我很漂亮吗
Is that the surprise dress your dad bought you?
那是你♥爸♥爸给你买♥♥的裙子吗
No. Apparently, he gave it to that tramp he's dating.
不是 显然他把裙子给那个骚货了
Hey, everybody!
大家好
We are the Shelter Pups!
我们是避难小狼
And this, this, this is your prom!
而这个 是你们的舞会
Kick it!
享受今晚
You got the Shelter Pups? Does Emily know?
你把避难小狼找来了 艾米莉知道吗
Not exactly. Emily is going to freak.
不知道 艾米莉会气疯的
Oh, this is totally gonna be like a John Hughe's movie!
这实在太像是约翰·休斯的电影
All right, ladies, Smile! Come together.
姑娘们 笑一笑 靠近些
Thanks.
谢谢
So would you like to dance?
想跳支舞吗
Actually, I'm pretty beat from training.
事实上 我被训练累惨了
I don't think I'm gonna dance. But thanks.
不太想跳舞 谢谢邀请
Hey. Don't you two both look lovely.
嗨 你们俩真漂亮
Razor, thank you so much for filling in on such short notice.
雷泽 感谢你们能赶来救火演出
Yeah, absolutely.
义不容辞
At a great personal sacrifice, I must add.
这可是无私的奉献精神
But if I'm on stage all night,
但如果我整晚都要在舞台上
how can I dance with my date?
要怎么跟舞伴跳舞呢
Where is my date?
我的舞伴在哪呢
Be still my beating, little heart!
你美得倾国倾城 宝贝
Mom, this is beautiful.
妈妈 这裙子太漂亮了
How much did you spend?
你花了多少钱
Practically nothing. Don't worry. I swear.
不用担心 没多少 我发誓
Now, give me a hug. Come here.
现在 过来抱抱我 来
Honey, you are gonna make such a splash in that dress.
亲爱的 你穿这条裙子真是美翻了
No way. Ike Benziger?
不是吧 艾克·本兹格
At a prom? This has to be a joke.
他来舞会 难以置信
Ike.
艾克
You look...
你看上去
awesome.
太美了
Payson, would you honor me with a dance?
佩森 愿意赏脸跳支舞吗
Look, I'm dyin' here.
在这里我都快窒息了
I know I'm a jerk, and I'm sorry.
我知道自己是个混♥蛋♥ 我很抱歉
I rented this suit and got a ticket just to say that.
我租西服搞门票来这里就为了说这个
Will you dance with me?
愿意和我跳支舞吗
Please?
求你了
You're the last person I expected to see at the prom.
你的出现真让我大吃一惊
Don't you find it... pointless?
你不是觉得这些活动 没意义吗
OK, I deserve that. Go on.
好吧 我应得的 继续
I'm sorry I trashed everything you believe in.
抱歉我作践了你所有的信念
I thought about what you said, and...
我仔细想了你说的话
...maybe it's my philosophy that's pointless.
也许我的人生观才是毫无意义
What are you saying?
你在说什么
There might actually be something in your life
是说你的生活里确实有
you could be passionate about?
值得你投入热情的东西吗
Whoa easy Pay-Pay.
别急 佩佩
I'm not there yet.
还没到那一步
I'm just saying...
我只是说
...I'm open to it.
我愿意接受你的观点
Would you like to dance?
你想跳支舞吗
Um, you know, I probably shouldn't.
可能不行
You can't come to a prom and not dance.
你不能来参加舞会却不跳舞吧
Go on. OK.
去吧 好的
Let's dance.
我们去跳舞
Now you want to dance?
现在想跳舞了
Well, forget it. You used me to get back at Kaylie once.
算了吧 你利用我报复过一次凯莉
You're not going to use me again.
别想再玩这招
You know, you called me pathetic once.
你叫过我一次可怜虫
But if Kaylie out there dancing
但如果凯莉
with some anonymous high school boy instead of you
宁愿和不认识的高中生跳舞 也不选你
doesn't make you feel like a fool,
你还不醒悟过来的话
then you're the pathetic one.
你才是最可悲的可怜虫
Move.
让开
Look, I'm sorry I didn't
抱歉 情人节你送花的事
say thank you for the Valentine's Day flowers.
我还没有谢过你
I'm sorry I said I wouldn't dance with you. It's just...
抱歉说不会和你跳舞 我只是
I'm your safety net. What? What do you mean?
我不是你的安全网 什么 你什么意思
As long as I'm there, dangling on a string,
只要我还在等 你就能一直徘徊下去
you don't have to commit. Carter, you broke my heart.
不必作出承诺 卡特 你伤了我的心
And you're breaking mine, every day.
你一直在伤我的心 每一天都是
Look, I'm sorry, I'm just... I'm confused.
对不起 我只是 心里很乱
I understand that. But I suddenly realized
我能理解 但我突然意识到
that while I'm waiting on you to forgive me,
在我等你回心转意的时候
you might be looking for another boyfriend.
你也许正在物色新男友
I'm not looking for anyone.
我没有物色谁
I love you, Kaylie, and I believe you love me, too.
我爱你 凯莉 我相信你也爱我
But I'm tired of trying to convince you how sorry I am.
但我厌倦了让你相信我有多悔恨
If you can't forgive me, I'm moving on.
如果你不能原谅 我不会再等了
I have to.
我别无选择
Everybody, the Shelter Pups are back!
各位 避难小狼继续为大家演奏
This next song is actually... Wow.
下一曲是 天啊
This next song is for my extremely fetching prom date,
下一曲要献给我的舞伴 她打扮得
in a stunning dress.
美艳不可方物
Miss Emily Kmetko.
她就是艾米莉·克迈特科小姐
Your date? You didn't tell me Emily was gonna be here.
你的舞伴 你没说艾米莉也会来
They were desperate for a band, dude.
他们的乐队告急 老兄
I didn't think you'd show.
我以为你不会来的
Emily, you look amazing.
艾米莉 你美极了
The Shelter Pups?
你请了避难小狼
OK, out of all the bands in Boulder...
博尔德市有那么多乐队你不找 偏偏
I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to tell you.
对不起 我没来得及告诉你
But the band fell out at the last minute.
乐队临时出状况
I really hope this is OK.
希望你不介意
What's wrong?
怎么了
My dad is dating Emily Kmetko!
和我爸约会的是艾米莉·克迈特科
What? That's crazy. She's wearing the dress!
什么 这不可能 那件裙子在她身上
The dress that I thought he bought for me!
我以为那裙子是买♥♥给我的
Wasn't Emily at Payson's the night your dad
你♥爸♥和新女友在阁楼共度良宵那晚
was in the garage apartment with his new girlfriend?
艾米莉不是在佩森家吗
Oh. Right.
是啊
Yeah. Whoo!
对啊 吓死我了
Well, then where did she get the dress?
那她的裙子从哪儿来的
I love your dress. Thank you.
我喜欢你的裙子 谢谢
Me, too. You know, Lo, your shoes
我也喜欢 萝伦 你的鞋子
go really great with Emily's dress. Where's it from?
和艾米莉的裙子非常搭 你在哪儿买♥♥的
Um, I don't know. My mom got it. Really?
不知道 妈妈给我买♥♥的 真的吗
Your mom can afford a $600 Jovani?
你妈妈买♥♥得起六百美金的乔芳尼[舞裙名牌]
Because that is a designer dress.
这可是定做礼服
My mom would never spend that much money on a dress.
我妈妈才不会在衣服上花那么多钱
Unless her boyfriend bought it. She said he's really rich.
除非是她男朋友买♥♥的 她说他很有钱
New boyfriend?
新男朋友吗
I feel sick.
我觉得不太舒服
See ya. Later.
待会儿见 回见
My dad's not dating Emily Kmetko. Duh.
和我爸约会的不是艾米莉·克迈特科 我就说吧
It's worse.
更惨
He's dating Chloe Kmetko!
和他约会的是克罗伊·克迈特科
Yo, brother, keep on jamming. I'll be back.
兄弟 撑住 我一会儿回来
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Going to dance with my date.
和我的舞伴共舞
Miss Emily Kmetko, what do you think, shall we dance?
艾米莉·克迈特科小姐 能请你跳支舞吗
I'd like to sing this song
我想唱首歌♥
that I wrote for... for Emily.
这首歌♥ 为艾米莉而作
He doesn't sing in public. I know.
他从不在人前唱歌♥ 我知道
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表