剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Hey. Thanks for playing nice with Leo.
谢谢你和利奥好好相处
He's a nice guy. I can't blame him for being into you.
他人不错 我不能怪他喜欢你
Look, I thought about what you said last night.
听着 我思考过你昨晚所说的了
And I would never want you
我无论如何不会想让你
to sell your dreams to the highest bidder.
为了好价钱 出♥卖♥♥♥自己的梦想
I just... I am fighting for my gymnastics life right now.
我现在只是 在为我的体操事业奋斗
I need to be around people who I can trust will be there.
我需要身边有我能够相信
Who won't suddenly drop out or disappear.
并且不会突然消失的人
You can trust me. I want to.
你可以相信我 我也想
But... I ran after you. Literally.
不过说真的 我过去一直在追你
I opened my heart and that is really hard for me to do.
尽管很难 但我却对你敞开了心扉
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
And I'm so sorry I let you down.
真的很抱歉 我让你失望了
And I know you don't need any more drama right now.
我知道你现在不想要任何麻烦
But I'll be here to support
但我会在这里支持你
you and your dream every step of the way.
支持你实现梦想的每一步
Just don't...
只是不要
Just don't give up on me.
不要对我失去信心
So, you sure it's over between you and Damon?
你确定和戴蒙真的结束了吗
I don't know. Everything just got all messed up.
不知道 现在什么都一团糟
We just keep... Pushing each other away?
我们总是 逃避对方吗
What's that all about?
你们到底是为什么
You tell me. What does that mean?
你来告诉我 什么意思
You and Carter. You push him away, then bring him back
你和卡特也不是 你推开他 再拉回来
just to push him away again.
然后再推开他
Do you ever wonder if all this time we spend trying to be perfect
你发现没 感情这东西越想尽善尽美
really just screws up our relationships?
就越容易弄糟
Why is there a "For Sale" Sign in front of the house?
为什么房♥子前有一块"待售"的牌子
I told them we didn't want a sign.
我告诉过他们我不想要那块牌子
Are we selling the house?
我们要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
We're testing the waters. Why?
只是看看行情 为什么
We aren't moving back to Minnesota...
我不会是要搬回明尼苏达
No, no. Sit down. We need to talk.
不是 坐下 我们需要谈谈
Hey, Emily?
嗨 艾米莉
Um, I need a job. Do you know if they're hiring?
我需要份工作 这里还招人吗
Why do you need a job?
为什么要找工作
I just found out the insurance didn't pay for my surgery
我才发现保险公♥司♥报不了我的手术费用
so my parents are in some serious debt.
我父母背上了巨额债务
How serious? They're selling the house.
多严重 他们准备把房♥子卖♥♥了
Hey, Pay,
佩
I've made a lot of endorsement money...
我赚了很多赞助费
No, thank you. We can't take your money.
不 谢谢 我不能拿你的钱
I just wish my parents had let me
我真希望自己曾经称霸体坛时
take the sponsorship money when I was the best.
他们让我去拿赞助费
Then we wouldn't be in this mess.
现在就不会这么狼狈了
What's wrong?
怎么了
The Keelers need money for Payson's medical bills.
基勒家现在没钱来付佩森的医疗费
They might lose their house.
他们可能要卖♥♥掉房♥子
I offered to loan her some money, but...
我提出借他们一些钱 但是
If they won't borrow it, what if they win it?
如果他们不愿借 中奖得来的行不行呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
Someone has to win the big jackpot.
总有人会赢到大奖
Are you talking about cheating?
你想作弊吗
You call it cheating, I call it charity.
你觉得是作弊 我认为是善举
It's time for the fund-raiser.
筹款活动要开始了
Are you coming? Maybe later.
你过去吗 晚点再去
Nothing from the Chinese?
还没收到中国队的消息吗
Maybe you were right.
也许你是对的
The girls trusted me. What if I can't deliver?
姑娘们那么相信我 万一我不能兑现诺言
Who will they believe in?
她们还会信谁呢
They'll believe in the person who believes in them most.
她们会相信对她们最有信心的那个人
And that's you.
那人就是你
I was so sure this would work. Don't lose faith then.
我曾确信不会有问题 那就别失去信心
And you know, sometimes it doesn't hurt to say a prayer.
其实有时候 祈祷不失为一种良策
Will you say one?
你会祈祷吗
For the girls? I already have.
为姑娘们 我已经祈祷过了
For the girls. And for you.
为姑娘们 也为你
Be mine. Be square. Be cool? No-sir-ree!
天灵灵 地灵灵 土地爷爷快显灵
B-3!
B-3号♥球
This is a great turnout! Yeah.
来的人真多 是啊
It's been packed all night.
一整晚这里都挤满了人
I just hope this isn't all for nothing.
我只希望我们做这个不是徒劳
Still no word from China? Not yet.
中国队还没回复吗 还没有
I'm sorry I was so hard on you.
对不起 我之前太刻薄了
I've been so stressed out.
心里压力太大
No, you were right.
不 你是对的
I betrayed my values and I won't do it again.
我违背了自己的意愿 以后不会了
Can I ask you a personal question?
可以问你一个私人问题吗
Is there something going on between you and Sasha?
你和萨沙之间是不是有什么事
Like, personally?
感情上的
He's a very attractive man...
他很有魅力
...but we don't share the same beliefs.
但我们的信仰不同
Like abstinence? For one.
比如禁欲吗 其中一个
But I also think it would be strange for Lauren.
我也觉得 这样对萝伦不好
You're not her mother. Still.
你又不是她母亲 还是会怪怪的
It's ironic. You're the only one
这很讽刺 你是唯一一个
technically allowed to sleep with the coach and...
允许和教练在一起的
B11! Chicken legs! Bingo! I have bingo!
B11号♥球 我赢了 我赢了
I never understood why people get so excited
我从来都不理解为什么人们对这个
over this silly game.
愚蠢的游戏这么感兴趣
He has bingo!
他确实赢了
All right! Well, sir...
好吧 先生
You, sir, have won a French manicure and pedicure, compliments of me!
您赢得了一次法式护甲及修脚的机会 祝贺
Congratulations!
恭喜
All right, folks, it's time for the really big jackpot.
好了 各位 现在是大奖环节了
The kids are handing out the cards now
孩子们正在发卡
and I'm pleased to announce that the jackpot...
我很高兴地宣布 我们已经筹集
...is over $20,000!
超过两万美元了
Give an up!
掌声庆祝
Whoo! Half of the money goes to the winner
一半的奖金给获奖人
and the half goes to The Rock
另一半给岩石体操馆
so we can bring the Chinese to Boulder!
这样我们就能邀请中国队来博尔德了
Now, let's get started!
我们开始吧
Uh, Mrs. Keeler?
基勒夫人
Oh, no, thanks, Kaylie.
不 谢谢 凯莉
I'm not a big bingo fan.
我不怎么喜欢玩宾果游戏
But it's for The Rock. Everyone has to play!
这可是为了岩石 每人都得参加
I'll pass. No, you can't pass!
我还是算了吧 不 不能算了
OK.
好吧
You're strong, aren't ya? Here you go.
你很执着啊 给你
Thank you.
谢谢
And... good luck!
还有 祝你好运
Hey, I need more cards. Here.
再给我些卡片 给你
Is everything ok? Fine. Go! Go.
你还好吗 很好 快去吧
OK...
好吧
OK, did you make sure
你有没有
everyone knows the Keelers are going to win?
告诉所有人 基勒一家会赢
Yeah, everyone but the Keelers,
对 所有人都知道 除了基勒一家
and they're all happy to help them keep their house.
他们都很乐意帮助她们保住房♥子
Great. I gave your mother
好极了 我已经把基勒夫人
the numbers on Mrs. Keeler's card.
卡片上的数字告诉你妈妈了
All we have to do is act surprised.
现在我们只要故作惊讶就好了
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
But I never win anything.
不过我可从来没中过奖
Well, you never know,
这可不一定
maybe tonight's your lucky night.
也许今晚就是你的幸运之夜
Somebody's gonna be "N" The money with N-42.
有N-42数字的人 可能是中奖者哦
Oh, look! You have N42. Where?
看 你卡上有N42 哪里
Right there.
就在这儿
Oh! Well, that'll be the only time this neon thingy...
看来这是这个荧光东西唯一...
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表