剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
And a father who's ready to replace me
而且 父亲还要找个信教的拜金女
With some bible-beating gold-digger!
替代我的位置
What?
你说什么
My dad's dating his secretary and she's
我爸和他秘书约会
Totally manipulating him into marrying her.
我爸完全受那女人操纵 还答应娶她
Wow, that's a bummer.
真让人头疼
I can't believe you had sex.
我不敢相信你居然有了性经历
Don't feel sorry for me. I'm glad I did it.
不用为我难过 我自己觉得挺好
What was it like? It was ok.
什么感觉 还行吧
It's not exactly romantic.
并不是那么浪漫
Yeah, I've heard
对 我也听说
It's never good for girls their first time.
即便是和自己心爱的人
Even if you're in love with the guy.
女生们第一次感觉都不是很好
Aren't you afraid having sex will
你不怕性生活
Stimulate your hormones or something?
扰乱你的荷尔蒙吗
I mean, what if you get big boobs or big hips?
我是说 万一胸部或臀部变大怎么办
That'd kill your gymnastics.
那会毁了你的体操生涯
Having sex doesn't suddenly give you
性经历不会突然间让你拥有
J-Lo butt or Pam Anderson boobs.
傲人的臀部或胸部
Especially not the way we work out.
而且我们锻炼的特别多
How can you take a risk on something like that?
你怎么能这样冒险呢
Our bodies are everything we have.
身体就是我们的本钱
Everything we work for.
也是我们事业
I'm not having sex until I have a gold medal,
得到金牌之前 我不会和别人上♥床♥
And maybe not even after that.
得到金牌可能也不会
What? We have our entire lives to have sex,
怎么啦 我们有的是时间拥有性生活
But only one chance at the Olympics.
但奥♥运♥会只有一次机会
At least Kaylie and I aren't dumb
至少我和凯莉
Enough to blow it on boyfriends.
没那种闲工夫泡男生
Ok! Ok! I have a boyfriend.
行啦 我是有男朋友
Yes, I'm with Carter.
我和卡特在交往
I don't believe this!
难以置信
Look, I'm sorry I lied to you,
我很抱歉 我骗了你
But I didn't think that you would understand.
我觉得 你不会谅解我
Kaylie, I don't understand.
凯莉 我确实不理解
Why isn't gymnastics enough for you?
难道体操对你还不够吗
And what about me?
那我呢
Don't I deserve an apology?
难道不应该向我道歉吗
She totally lied about her and Carter.
她隐瞒了自己和卡特的事
No. You don't deserve an apology
你背叛朋友
For betraying your friend.
不配让人向你道歉
Thank you. And you're no better.
谢谢 你也不比她强
You lied to your best friends.
你对自己最好的朋友说谎
What happened to us?
我们到底怎么了
We used to tell each other everything.
我们以前都坦诚相待
Now it's all secrets and lies
而如今 尽是秘密和谎言
And we're acting like a bunch of little bitches.
弄得像那些贱女孩一样
Remember when we said we weren't gonna be those
记得吗 我们曾经说过不学那些
Girls who stabbed each others in the back?
背地里相互中伤彼此女孩
Well, guess what? We're those girls now.
现在呢 我们和她们没分别
Is that really the way
你们以后真想
You want things to be from now on?
就这么相处吗
No. No.
不想 不想
I'm sorry I told Marty about you and Carter.
抱歉 我不该把你和卡特的事告诉马蒂
Yeah, and I'm sorry I lied to you.
对不起 我骗了你
Both of you. Ok.
向你们俩道歉 好吧
Kiss and make up.
亲亲算合好吧
I missed you and Denver totally sucked.
我很想你们 丹佛真是太逊了
You guys, we should stop messing around
姐♥妹♥们♥ 别浪费时间了
And get back to work.
干活吧
Yeah, she's right.
她说的对
Yeah, we should really stop messing around.
是啊 确实不应该再浪费时间了
Carter?
卡特
It's ok, they know about us.
没关系 她们已经知道了
We told all our secrets today.
今天我们公开了自己的秘密
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Leo gave me the keys.
利奥给的钥匙
There's something that I really need to tell you...
我有些话要跟你说
I know. I know. I'm so sorry about last night.
我明白 我为昨晚发生的事道歉
Me, too. It was all my fault.
我也道歉 都怪我
No, it was mine.
应该怪我
Hey, can you two lovebirds hash this out later?
你们这对神仙眷侣能不能等一会儿
If Sasha catches him in here, we're actually dead.
如果被萨沙逮到 就死定了
I'll call you later? Ok.
我过会儿打给你 好的
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
So, who is Emily Kmetko?
艾米莉·克迈特科是谁
Don't you have somewhere to be?
没地方可去吗
I'm sensing you don't like talking about yourself.
我怎么觉得 你不喜欢说自己的事
I'm sensing that your shift
我怎么觉得
Was over a really long time ago.
你早应该下班了
Ouch. Have you always been such a snob?
你不会老这么势利吧
Have you always been such an ass?
你不会老这么烦人吧
I don't know. I was told I was a sweet kid,
不会吧 人家都夸我是个好孩子
But I'm having a hard time believing it.
连我自己都不敢相信
Ditto. You don't like me.
果然如此 看我不顺眼
I don't know you.
我不了解你
So then, let's get to know each other.
让我们相互了解一下
Where'd you live before you moved to Boulder?
搬来博尔德市之前 你都在哪里住过
Fresno, San Diego,
弗雷斯♥诺♥ 圣地亚哥
Vegas, Tucson, Houston.
维加斯 图森 休斯顿
My mom likes fresh starts.
我妈妈喜欢尝鲜
And your dad?
你♥爸♥爸呢
Not in the picture.
没什么联♥系♥
Was he ever?
从来没见过
Not so much.
不常见
Not exactly a stick-around kind of guy
虽然不住在一起
But not the men are.
不过男人都一样
Am I sensing some man hate?
我怎么觉得你仇视男人
Not hate. Just...
仇视谈不上 只是
Observation based on experience.
经验之谈
So... How about you?
那么 说说你自己吧
Have you been in Boulder your whole life?
你一直都住在博尔德市吗
Ah, it feels like it.
够久了
The minute I'm 18, I'm outta here.
等我满18岁 就离开这里
Where are you going? LA.
打算去哪儿 洛杉矶
Didn't you know, I'm gonna be a rock star.
这还用问 我要做摇滚歌♥星
It's gotta be hard moving around all the time.
搬来搬去一定吃了很多苦
Yeah, well, I've dealt with it.
是啊 不过我能应付
So you like being an outsider.
你很享受置身事外的生活
I wouldn't say I like it. Sure you do.
谈不上享受 你确实喜欢
You can stand on the sidelines and observe
置身事外 以便观察
Without having to belong because that
用不着归属哪里
Would mean exposing who you really are.
这样就没人真正了解你
Somebody's been watching a lot of Dr. Phil.
有人怕是菲利普博士(脱口秀节目)看多了
Dr. Phil.
菲利普博士
It's gotta be difficult
要知道 在体操队里
Being an outsider when you are part of team.
真正想置身事外 很困难
At the Rock. How do you...
尤其在岩石体操馆 你是怎么
Never mind, my mother the blabbermouth.
算了 我母亲就是个大嘴巴
Give her a break. She's proud of you.
饶了她吧 她以你为荣
And don't worry. I'm good at keeping secrets.
别担心 我很会保守秘密
I've really gotta get out of here.
我真得走了
Do you know where Susie is?
看见苏茜了吗
Listen, I'll tell you what,
不如这样吧
If you do a standing tuck right here,
你在这里做个立姿团身跳
I'll cover for you.
我就掩护你
Ok, how do you know a standing tuck is?
好吧 你知道立姿团身跳什么
'Cause I'm not stupid.
因为 我脑子还好使
Ok. So, if I do this... You're free to go.
好吧 如果我照做的话 放你走
Nice! Nice that was really good.
漂亮 真厉害
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表