剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Then I'll start thinking like a winner.
那时再像冠军一样思考吧
It doesn't work like that.
不是那样的
"What every champion has in common
每位冠军的共同之处
is the certainty that they will reach their goal,
都是对达成目标志在必得
even if there is no evidence to support it.
即便实力不足以至此
Winners carry themselves like winners,
把自己当做冠军才会赢
on the court and in everyday life."
无论在赛场上 还是生活中
You need to find your inner winner. I'll help you.
你要从心底把自己当做冠军 我会帮你
Now you're starting to sound like Damon.
你说话的口气和戴蒙很像
Someone's mooning over Pizza Boy.
有人正在思念情郎
Too bad he's in Los Angeles,
可惜他人在洛杉矶
where all the gorgeous actresses and supermodels are.
那里遍地的演员超模 全是尤物
So I heard you and Kim talking today.
听说今天你和金姆谈过了
About Payson. Yeah?
关于佩森的事 怎么
You guys are so certain she can't ever come back to gymnastics.
你们都认为她绝不可能再练体操了
Well, the doctors are pretty certain too.
医生也十分肯定
But isn't there a possibility that some...
难道就没有某种...
larger force might come into play,
比现实更强大的力量
that's bigger than this reality?
发挥作用的可能吗
Yeah, I don't believe in larger forces.
我不相信有什么强大的力量
I believe in the facts.
我相信事实
So you're basically a man of no faith.
说白了 你就是没信念
I have total faith, in the facts.
我的信念只在于事实
You know the good thing about facts
现实美好的一面就是
is they don't need any woo-woo mumbo jumbo to prop them up.
与那些乱七八糟的咒语完全无关
Well, all righty, then.
好吧
I guess I'll go to the printer.
我还是去打印吧
Hey, champ. Hey.
冠军 早 早
I got something for ya.
有东西给你
You did it!
你问到了
My dad says absolutely the number one back doctor in the world
我爸说世界上最好的背伤医生
is at UCLA, in Los Angeles.
就在洛杉矶 加州大学洛杉矶分校
And if you haven't seen him, you haven't gotten the best opinion.
只有他 才能给你最好的治疗建议
He has a monster waiting list, though.
不过找他看病排号♥的人多如牛毛
But my dad said he can get you in.
但我爸说可以帮你约到
Nicky, that is so great.
尼克 这太棒了
Thank you so much for doing this for me.
非常感谢你的帮忙
You and me, we understand each other.
我们心意相通
I mean, gymnastics is our whole life.
体操是我们的生命
I couldn't let it go, either.
换作是我 同样不愿放弃
I'm rooting for you, Payson.
我百分百支持你 佩森
So what's everyone doing this weekend?
大家周末有何打算
I'm sure Kaylie has another big photo shoot or a commercial,
我猜凯莉得为知名厂家拍照或广♥告♥
since she's too good for us now.
我们现在可配不上她了
Actually, no photo shoots or commercials.
实际上 不需要拍照或拍广♥告♥
Um, just a star-studded pool party.
去洛杉矶参加一场明星云集的
In Los Angeles. Via private jet. All expenses paid.
派对 私人飞机接送 全部免费
And guess what?
还有呢
There's space on the plane, I can take a couple friends.
飞机很大 我可以带朋友参加
Emily, Payson, have any plans this weekend?
艾米莉 佩森 你们周末有空吗
LA?
去洛杉矶吗
Really?
真的吗
So, looking forward to the big pool party in LA this weekend?
期待周末参加洛杉矶的派对吗
I'd rather dive into a swamp filled with crocodiles.
我宁可跳进满是鳄鱼的沼泽
Don't be so grumpy, Nicky!
尼克 别那么大火气
We're going to have a great time.
我们会玩得开心的
"We?" What are you saying?
我们 你胡说什么呢
I'm saying I have a vial of cortisone
我说 我手里有小小一瓶可的松
that you were illegally handing out
是你非法所得
that can get you and your dad thrown in jail.
这会让你和你老爸进监狱
Now, compared to taking that buff little bod to prison,
和进监狱比起来
is taking me to a little party really that bad?
带我去个小派对不算什么吧
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Why do you need me to take you to the party?
为什么非要我带你去派对
You're invited, I'm not.
有人邀请你 而没人邀请我
Well, sorry, the jet's full.
抱歉 飞机满员了
I already said I wasn't going
我已经说不去了
and Kaylie invited a bunch of people.
所以凯莉邀请了其他人
Oh, it's OK. I have my daddy's airplane miles.
没关系 我能用老爸攒的里程免费换机票
Meet your "plus one."
见见你的女伴吧
I think we're gonna make a very cute couple.
我们会是对金童玉女
The doctor sounds extremely qualified, Payson.
佩森 医生颇具资历
You know we saw some of the best doctors in the world in Boston...
我们在波士顿见过一些世界名医了
...and they all had the same prognosis.
诊断结果都相同
Your condition is inoperable.
你的情况无法动手术
But we haven't seen this doctor.
但我们还没见过这位医生
I just don't want to see you get your hopes up.
我只是不想让你抱太大希望
Mom, this doctor is the best!
妈妈 这位医生是最好的
And just think about it.
想想看啊
There is a private jet on a runway
私人飞机正在跑道上等着
just waiting to take us to LA,
带我们飞往洛杉矶
and Nicky's dad, he can get me in this weekend.
尼克的爸爸帮了忙 这周末就能见医生
Don't you see? Everything is just lining up perfectly,
你看啊 事情出奇地顺利
just like it did for everyone in the book.
就像小说里的情节似的
All right, let's go home and talk to your father. Yes!
好吧 我们回家 告诉你♥爸♥爸 好的
What's all that?
那都是什么
It's just stuff.
我的东西
I'm, uh, taking it to the Salvation Army.
我把这些带到救世军[慈善机构]去
Are you living out of your car?
你住在车里吗
Yeah. It's only been a week. A week?
是的 只住了一周 一周
Look. When I got kicked out of The Rock,
被赶出岩石体操馆后
I went and worked on the ranch with my father,
就到农场和我父亲一起干活
which is always what he thought I should be doing.
他一直觉得那才是我应该干的事
So, when Sasha let me back in,
后来萨沙让我回来
he said that I was "too old for that gymnastics crap"
我爸说我年纪不小了 练什么体操
and if I wanted to keep wasting my time with it,
如果还执意将时间浪费在这上面
I could find somewhere else to live.
我可以另找住处
Well, you can't live out of your car. That's ridiculous.
但你也不能睡在车里啊 这太荒谬了
I think... maybe I have an idea where you could stay.
我想到了一个地方 也许你可以住那里
So what are we listening to exactly?
我们到底在听什么啊
It's classical music. It's my new thing.
古典音乐 我的新爱好
I'm just a Rock-mom listening to Rachmaninoff.
摇滚辣妈听拉赫玛尼诺夫[俄音乐家]
And why are we doing this?
听这个干嘛
Because we're living our best life now.
因为我们现在要过顶级生活
"Listen to more classical music."
多听听古典音乐
It's food for the brain. Check.
那是精神食粮 做到了
Well, all that's left to do is
下面要做的是
"balance your life with the right mate."
和理想伴侣共塑人生
I couldn't agree more.
完全同意
How's my dating profile coming?
我的约会档案怎么样了
Almost done. We have height and... weight?
快好了 身高填好了 体重多少
A hundred... ten pounds.
一百...一十磅[约100斤]
And education?
教育程度
Advanced degree.
高等学历
What? Beauty college counts.
怎么了 美容学院也算
And load the photo...
上传照片
Are you sure this is the picture you want to use?
你确定用这张吗
Honey, I know it's a little dated, but it's the best one I've got.
亲爱的 我知道这张有日子了 但是最好的了
What is with the music?
这音乐是怎么回事
Mom's bettering our lives in ten easy steps.
妈妈要用十步来提升我们的生活档次
Well, I think I just might have step one down.
我想我已经迈出第一步了
Kaylie invited us to a party in LA. Can I go?
凯莉邀请我们去洛杉矶参加派对 我能去吗
Well, sure, honey. How are you gonna get there?
当然了 亲爱的 你们怎么去呢
By... private... plane.
坐...私人...飞机
With chaperones.
有人会护送我们
Oh, and you get to see Damon there too!
你还能在那里见到戴蒙
Parking spaces, private jets.
私人停车位 私家飞机
Check us out! We are living it, baby! Woo!
看看我们的甜蜜生活啊 宝贝儿们
I mean, it's all lined up, don't we have to take her?
我想 既然都安排好了 就让她去吧
Easy for you to say.
说起来倒容易
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表