剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
They recycle everything here, including every stereotype and clich
这里所有的东西都可回收 包括你所听说过的
you've ever heard about high school.
高中生活的一切条条框框和陈词滥调
Attagirl.
乖女孩
Get it back here!
传过来
Hey, listen up! Gather round, everyone.
听好 集♥合♥ 都过来
Now! Come on!
马上 别磨蹭
As you all know, this Saturday
大家都知道 本周六是
is the annual Rock Open House Exhibition.
一年一度的岩石体操馆开放参观日
Do National Team Members have to be a part of...?
国家队队员也要参加
Yes, they do.
对 照样参加
Shouldn't we be saving ourselves for competition?
难道我们不该为备战比赛来节省体力吗
She's right. What's the point?
她说得对 这有什么意义吗
The point is to support your club.
意义在于支持你们的俱乐部
The club which made you all the "Superstars" you are today.
这里将你们培养成今日的"巨星"
And to inspire young kids,
也是为了激励小孩子
as you were once inspired.
如同儿时有人激励你们一样
You each have special talents,
你们每个人都各俱天赋
and I expect to see them all on display this Saturday.
所以我希望看到你们在周六展现出来
Thank you for your precious time and attention.
谢谢大家 通知到此结束
Back to work.
继续训练吧
I can't believe Nicky actually agreed with me.
难以置信 尼奇竟然支持我
I smell love in the air.
我闻到了爱的味道
I'm over love. Thanks to you.
我看破红尘了 拜你所赐
Hey, I thought we were friends again.
我以为我们言归于好了
Just because I forgave doesn't mean I forgot.
原谅你并不代表我就这么算了
Knock, knock.
我进来了
Please tell me you're back.
请告诉我 你是回来工作的
I'm just visiting.
只是路过看看
How's Summer working out? Oh, she's great.
萨默做的怎么样 她很好
So organized and efficient.
有条不紊 雷厉风行
Did you know there's such a thing as a label gun?
你知道有条码枪这种东西吗
I've heard tell.
听说过
How's Payson?
佩森怎么样
Well, besides hating us for making her go to high school?
还行 除了恨我们送她上高中
She'll adjust. She's a survivor.
会适应的 她是死里逃生了
I don't want her to survive. I want her to thrive.
我不想看她这样 我还想让她茁壮成长
I want her to have fun and discover
想让她快乐起来
something else to live for besides gymnastics.
找到体操以外的乐趣
Hey, Kim. I'm glad you're here.
金姆 很高兴你能来
I just picked up the fliers for the annual open house.
我才拿到今年开放参观日的传♥单♥
Oh, that's right. It's recruitment time.
对啊 又到了招新生的时候了
You know. There is a community billboard
第三大道上有个社区布告栏
on Third Street that gets a lot of eyeballs.
那地方很吸引眼球
I was planning on attacking it virally.
我打算把活动搞得更大一些
That sounds scary.
吓到我了
I got us a new web address.
我又申请了个新网址
The old one kept getting lost in the shuffle,
旧的总被人忽视
but the new one tops all the search engines
不过 这个新的位于搜索引擎前列
and makes us easier to find.
这样别人更容易找到我们
I don't know what that means,
我不太懂这个
but I do know that a lot of moms shop at that market.
但我知道 母亲们总喜欢逛市场
You know, with Payson in school,
现在佩森在上学
I have a lot of time. I could help you if you need it.
我闲下来了 如果有需要 我可以来帮忙
Of course! Yeah, this'll be fun.
当然 那会很有乐趣
Not according to our elite gymnasts
我们的体操精英们却认为
who think the open house is a chore.
开放日令人讨厌
Well, if they're not having fun,
但是如果他们不能乐在其中
no one else will.
就没人可以了
Sometimes, I think we let them get so medal driven,
有时我觉得是我们一手造成他们急功近利
they forget why they love gymnastics in the first place.
而忘记了当初热爱体操的原因
Payson never forgot that.
佩森从没忘记过
She always loved sharing her love of the sport.
她总是与别人分享对这项运动的热爱之情
That's what the open house should be all about.
开放日的主题也该如此
You're right.
你说得很对
Hey, again. I was in such a frenzy this morning,
又看到你了 今早我激动过头了
I didn't even get your name.
甚至忘了问你的名字
My bad. Payson.
怪我 佩森
So, what about the Astronomy Club?
你看天文俱乐部怎么样
I also do debate and the a cappella group
我也参加了辩论小组和合唱队
you know, just for fun.
只是玩玩而已
Joining clubs is a great way
既然你是新生
to meet people if you're new.
参加社团可以帮助你认识更多人
OK, listen up!
都听好了
Everyone line up
在垫子角落处排好队
on the corner of the mat for tumbling passes!
留出做动作的地方
That means you, Little Miss Sunshine.
也包括你 阳光小姐
Right. Sorry, Mrs. C.
好的 对不起 C女士
Payson Keeler. My daughter is your biggest fan.
佩森·基勒 我女儿是你的超级粉丝
And you're here at a great time.
你来得正是时候
Today is our last day of tumbling.
今天是前滚翻的最后一节课
Tomorrow, we start square dance.
明天学方形舞[美传统舞]
Mrs. Cirelli?
萨拉里夫人
Permission to do a round-off back handspring?
我能做一个踺子后手翻吗
I'm getting one ready for
我准备用这个作为
the ESPN Cheerleading Championships.
体育电视网啦啦队锦标赛的动作
Awesome, Morgan.
真棒 摩根
You rock, Morgan!
棒极了 摩根
Class, we have the privilege
同学们 我们很荣幸地
of having someone very special with us.
欢迎一位特别同学的加入
Raise your hand, Payson.
招招手 佩森
Now, I bet you have some tips for Morgan?
我猜 你肯定能给摩根一些建议吧
Uh, no...ma'am.
没有 老师
I kind of doubt that.
我可不信
Come on, Payson. What did Morgan do wrong?
佩森 摩根在哪里可以改进
If she keeps her hands closer to her ears,
如果她做完翻身动作后
after her round-off,
将双臂夹紧双耳
it'll be easier for her to push off for the back handspring.
就能有更多的时间完成后空翻
Did you hear that, Morgan?
听到了吗 摩根
Speak up, Payson, tell her.
大点声 佩森 告诉她
Keep your hands tighter to your ears and you'll land clean.
双臂夹紧双耳 你就能稳稳落地
Fabulous!
很好
If you don't know who Payson is, rest assured,
如果你们还不知道佩森是谁 现在应该明白了
she knows a thing or two about tumbling.
她对翻跟头这样的动作很有经验
Ladies, I just got tumbling advice
姑娘们 我刚从忍♥者神龟那里
from a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
得到了翻跟头的建议
Forget it.
当我没说
No, no. Thank you. Now, if only I could get
不 我要谢谢你 如果我打算找个
a zombie to tutor me in speech.
僵尸指导我如何做演讲
Hey, Ike.
你好 艾克
Thanks for getting that no off-campus lunch rule lifted.
多亏有你 学校对在校外用午餐查得更严了
Oh, yeah. I live to serve.
哪里哪里 愿意效劳
She's actually flunked speech three times.
她的演讲课已经挂了三次
All that Hooked on Phonics money, wasted.
那些花在语♥音♥教材上的钱算打水漂了
Her name is Morgan Webster.
她叫摩根·韦伯斯特
Queen bee, crowned in the third grade,
贝奇·詹森搬回德克萨斯那年
the year Becky Jensen moved back to Texas.
她就被封为三年级的大姐大
She lives for torturing new girls.
她以教训新学妹为乐
Ike Benziger. You're...?
艾克·本兹格 你是
Obviously a cool chick.
显然 冰山美人
This place is overrun with airheads.
这里的傻子太多了
Are they all that mean?
她们都这么刻薄吗
Nah, just, you know,
也不是
bobbleheads concerned with stickers, jocks
只不过是一群徒有虚表的小妞
and what to wear to the next
整天为纠缠运动员或下一个
school-sponsored social event.
校办社交活动上穿什么而绞尽脑汁
You seem independent of that superficial stuff.
你似乎对那些肤浅的东西不感兴趣
So, what are you doing in the girls PE class?
你在女生的体育课上干什么
Oh, I'm cutting the boy's PE class.
我不上男生体育课
You know, not a fan of dodge ball.
因为我不喜欢玩躲球游戏
Or really anything that involves hitting or throwing
不喜欢类似于击打 投掷
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表