剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
It looks like he's gonna start.
看来他要破例了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Damon! Wait!
戴蒙 等等
Damon!
戴蒙
Damon, stop! It's OK! No, no, no, it's not!
戴蒙别这样 你别在意 不 我在意
It's not! Do you know why I was in jail?
我很在意 你知道我为什么被拘留吗
I was arrested for buying
我被捕是因为购买♥♥赃物
stolen equipment that I didn't know was hot.
我不知道那些设备是偷来的
I just wanted to record my song,
我只想做自己的歌♥曲
the song that I wrote for you.
为你写的歌♥曲
I wanted to show you that I had a plan.
我想让你知道 我有抱负
That I was worthy of being with you.
我配得上你
That I had the courage to get up there
我有勇气来这里
and sing my own damn song.
唱出我的歌♥曲
I was gonna show you that tonight, but...
我本想今晚唱给你听 但是
Maybe... God, maybe I am a loser.
天啊 也许我就是个失败者
You still don't get it.
你还是不明白
Showing up when you don't feel worthy,
觉得配不上我 就到我面前来
keeping your word when it's not convenient,
不方便透露 就什么都不必说
just being there when someone is hurting or scared
在我受伤或是害怕的时候陪着我
or just needs to hear your voice,
或者就让我听听你的声音
that's all I want from you.
这就是我对你的全部期许
Not some song.
而不是一些歌♥
Spoken like the winner that you are.
把这话说给跟你一样的成功人士听吧
And deserve to be with.
你值得有更好的人
The Shelter Pups will be back...
避难小狼会继续演出
I hope.
至少我希望
In the meantime, I'd like to take this opportunity
同时 我想借此机会
to thank the newest member
感谢舞会组委会的新成员
of the prom committee, Payson Keeler,
佩森·基勒
who nabbed the Shelter Pups and saved our prom.
是她请来避难小狼 是舞会的救星
Let's hear it for Payson!
为佩森喝彩
Payson! Payson!
佩森 佩森
I've known Damon for a long time.
我和戴蒙相识已久
And I've never seen him go on stage
从没见过他想要在众人面前
in front of a group of people and try to sing a song.
登台献唱
For him to do that,
艾米莉 他能这么做
it must only mean one thing, Emily.
只能说明一件事
He loves you.
他爱你
And then you running after him,
之后你追出来
that can only mean one thing, too.
也只能说明一件事
I don't want him to be anything but who he is.
我对他没什么期望 只希望他做自己
I don't buy that.
我不信
You want more. And so does he.
你期望很高 他也是
You gotta let him find a way to go for it, Emily.
艾米莉 你要让他自己找到出路
I'm just sayin'.
这是我的建议
I will see you around, Miss Emily Kmetko.
回头见 艾米莉·克迈特科小姐
I will never ever forget my prom.
我永远也忘不了这场舞会
Because it sucked.
因为它糟透了
I didn't even get to dance.
我连支舞都没有跳
My dad is dating Chloe Kmetko.
我爸的约会对象是克罗伊·克迈特科
What are you gonna do? I don't know yet.
你要怎么办 还不知道
But I will not have her as a step-mother.
但我不会让她做我的后妈
Or Emily as a step-sister.
也不会和艾米莉做姐妹
I will not let my dad buy
我不会让爸爸给她买♥♥
her expensive gifts instead of me.
而不是给我买♥♥贵重礼物
If my mom hadn't bailed on me, I wouldn't be in this mess.
如果妈妈还在 我才不会这么惨
I wish, just once,
我只希望 能有一次
someone would choose me.
有人会在意我
Would you like to dance?
能请你跳支舞吗
It's OK.
别哭了
Stop torturing yourself.
别折磨自己了
It's not about hiding something from Payson.
这并不是对佩森有所隐瞒
It's about protecting her.
而是在保护她
From hurt. From disappointment.
不受伤害 不再失望
I know. It's just...
我知道 只是
...we raise our kids to be honest with us, to trust us.
我们教育孩子对父母要坦诚 要信任
But how can we expect them to have the courage
如果连我们自己都害怕这么做
to share the truth, regardless the consequences,
又怎么能期望她们能不顾后果
When we're afraid to do the same?
勇敢地告诉我们事实呢
You're still up?
你们还没睡啊
Our daughter's first prom.
这可是我们女儿的第一场舞会
How could we sleep? How was it?
我们怎么睡得着 怎么样
Come in. Tell us all about it.
过来 跟我们说说
It was so much fun.
舞会太精彩了
Emily knows these guys in a band,
艾米莉认识乐队的人
and I got them to play, and they were a huge hit.
我请他们来演出 他们大受欢迎
And... so was I.
我也很受欢迎
That's wonderful. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
太棒了 你这么开心 我真高兴
Yeah. So how was your night?
是啊 你们今晚过得如何
Honey, why don't you sit down?
宝贝 你坐下吧
Your father and I have something we want to share with you.
我们有事想跟你说
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表