剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, just one.
是的 就一个
Do you have any children?
你有孩子吗
Well, no. No, I don't.
不 我没有
Thank you.
谢谢
What is with this? You were
这是怎么回事
supposed to return my prom dress to your boyfriend.
你说过要把舞裙还给你男朋友的
Honey, can't you keep it?
宝贝 你就留着吧
It's $600!
这可要600美金啊
It doesn't matter to him. You've worn it.
对他来说不算什么 反正你也穿过了
It's nice to have at least one extravagant thing in your closet,
你衣柜里也该有件奢侈的衣服
it makes you feel like a winner!
让你有种成就感
I don't have a closet.
我根本没有什么衣柜
And it makes me feel like a charity case.
而且这让我有受到募捐的感觉
I thought things weren't serious with this guy?
我以为你不是认真的
He was just trying to do something nice for you.
他只是想对你示好
He doesn't even know me! See. Extra nice.
他根本不认识我 说明他格外好
Extra creepy!
格外诡异
Should I be worried? No.
用不用我♥操♥心啊 不必
Is he married?
他是有妇之夫吗
I only dated one married man,
我只约会过一位有妇之夫
and I learned my lesson
早就得到教训了
when his wife shot me with that paintball gun.
他老婆用彩蛋枪打我的头
Which really stings, by the way.
那玩意儿可真疼
You deserved it.
你活该
This man is not married.
这个人不是有妇之夫
He's a gentleman, so when and if things get serious,
他是位绅士 一旦我们正式交往
proper introductions will be made.
我自然会介绍给你
Where's Payson? She went to pick up Becca.
佩森在哪儿 她去接贝卡了
She just left.
刚出门
She seemed to like Dr. Clijster.
她好像很喜欢克莱斯特医生
Damn it!
该死
Let me see.
让我看看
I'm fine.
我没事
I knew this would happen.
我就知道会这样
She'd hear about the surgery and want to have it.
她对手术的事那么上心 想尝试
Nothing's been decided yet.
不是还没决定吗
It hasn't? Be honest.
没有吗 坦白说吧
It was decided the minute
从我们踏进医生办公室那一刻
we walked into Dr. Clijster's office.
就已经决定了
It was decided when she saw
在她看到你对手术抱有期望时
how excited you were with all of it.
不是就决定好了吗
That's not true.
不是这样的
Are you ready to tell her she can't have the surgery?
你忍♥心吗 告诉她不能做手术
Because the risks are too awful?
因为风险太大
Or even if she beats the risks,
或者就算手术成功
it's highly unlikely that she'll ever be great again?
她可能也恢复不到之前的竞技水平
I didn't think so.
你不忍♥心吧
So it's up to me.
所有还得我来说
I get to be the 'bad' parent, the 'mean' one.
我得做这个恶人 让我狠心
The one who has to clean up the mess
让我来收拾残局
while you go back to Minnesota.
而你却躲回明尼苏达
Are you gonna throw that at me, now?
你现在是在责怪我吗
I live there so I can...
我住在那里是为了
We had an agreement!
我们说好了
No more doctors.
不再看医生了
We need to be together on this.
我们得站在一条战线上
You need to support me.
你要支持我
Dr. Clijster is only in town for a couple of days.
克莱斯特医生只在镇上停留几天
Can't we have a rational conversation about this?
我们就不能理性地谈谈吗
How dare you call me irrational!
你竟敢说我不理性
Maybe you should just
也许你真该回明尼苏达
go back to Minnesota and stay there.
再也别回来了
Uh, is there one where you're not kissing?
有没有哪张照片不是在接吻的
Well, Paris is the City of Love.
巴黎是浪漫之都嘛
It looks like you guys had a really good time.
看起来你们玩得很开心
We did. But it's always great to come home.
确实 不过回家的感觉真好
We missed you.
我们很想你
So, are you ready for tomorrow's Nationals Practice?
准备好明天的国家队集训了吗
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, I got my new double Arabian on floor!
我的阿♥拉♥伯后团两周已经稳稳落地了
I'm gonna use it to win over the National Committee.
明天我会在全国委员会面前表现一番
A double Arabian? That's great.
阿♥拉♥伯后团两周 太好了
So I'm guessing Marty'll be there.
我想马蒂也会在场吧
Yeah, well, uh, he's our coach, so...
是啊 他是我们的教练
I'm gonna go get the rest of the luggage but
我去把剩下的行李拿进来
I think there might be something in there for you.
里面好像还有你的礼物
It's really nice to see you and Dad so happy.
看到你和爸爸这么开心真好
Well, maybe love does conquer all, huh?
是啊 或许爱真能战胜一切
I'm sorry you have to deal with all this Marty business.
我很抱歉让你面对马蒂这件事
I know you haven't had the easiest time training with him.
我知道你和他一起训练很不自在
You gonna be OK tomorrow?
你明天没问题吧
Yeah.
没问题
I'm not gonna let Marty
我不会让马蒂或是其他任何人
or anyone mess with my mind or gymnastics anymore.
分散我的注意力 扰乱我的体操生涯
I know it's been difficult for you to keep our secret.
我知道让你保守秘密不容易
Especially from your father.
尤其是要瞒着你父亲
I'm not gonna say anything.
我不会说出来的
I wouldn't want him to find out and be humiliated.
我不会让他发现 让他觉得无地自容
Oh! Hi, Lauren.
你好 萝伦
You... You just missed Emily. She left for work already.
艾米莉刚走 她去打工了
That's OK, Ms. Kmetko,
没关系 克迈特科女士
I'm actually here to see you.
我是来找你的
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Um... Yeah. Come on in.
当然 请进
Is this where Emily sleeps?
艾米莉就睡在这儿吗
Yes. She insisted that Brian have the second bedroom.
是的 她坚持让布莱恩睡在小卧室
Here's the Javoni.
是乔芳尼的舞裙
Emily told me your new boyfriend bought her this dress.
艾米莉说是你的新男友给她买♥♥的
Yes, he's very generous.
是的 他很慷慨
Almost too generous, which is why we're giving it back.
有点太慷慨了 所以我们打算还给他
I, uh, wonder what he'd do with a used dress.
不知道他要一条穿过的裙子有什么用
Anyway, you remember my dad from the gym, right? Uhhuh.
对了 你在体操馆见过我爸爸吧 是的
Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
这就是我今天想跟你谈的
You know I don't have a mom around,
你也知道我妈妈不在身边
and I thought of you.
所以想来找你谈谈
Well, OK.
好的
What's up, hon?
出什么事了 亲爱的
Well, ever since Summer broke things off with Dad,
自从萨默和爸爸分手以后
he's been back to his old womanizing ways.
他就又开始整天玩女人了
Womanizing?
玩女人
This is hard to share, but
这有点难以启齿
I think he might have fallen back into his... sex addiction.
但我想 是他的性瘾症又发作了
I see.
我懂了
It's just so hard, watching him go
我真的很难受
to a different strip club every night,
看着他每天流连于那些脱衣舞厅
and every morning a
每天早晨醒来
different woman pouring coffee in the kitchen.
总是有不同女人在厨房♥里倒咖啡
I mean, I don't even want to drink out of the same cup!
他还真是不嫌脏
They stay over?
她们还在你家过夜
Everyone knows how dangerous promiscuity is.
每个人都知道滥交很危险
He's probably spreading diseases around
那些天真的女人
to all these women who think he's only dating them.
可能早就被他传染上花柳病了
Oh... It's tragic.
天哪 太悲惨了
He was so monogamous with Summer.
他曾那样专情于萨默
She was his true love.
她是他的真爱
If only they could just get back together.
要是他们能重归于好就好了
What should I do?
我该怎么办
Well, if I were you,
如果我是你的话
I would ask him to get professional help,
我会让他去看医生
remind him that his behavior's affecting others,
提醒他 他的行为不仅关系到自己
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表