剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Why does it have to be about rules and punishment?
为什么非要规矩和惩罚呢
I'd like to present abstinence
我想要告诉他们
as a better way to live their lives.
禁欲能让他们的生活更美好
Discipline and control is how they live their lives,
纪律和自控就是他们的生活方式
and you're not the authority on that. I am.
而且你说了不算 权力在我手上
I'm not the authority. God is.
我当然无权 由上帝掌控
And He's pretty clear on premarital sex.
而且他对婚前性行为的态度很明确
You know, um...
那么
...do you actually practice what you preach?
你对自己宣扬的东西身体力行吗
Yes. Is that so hard to believe?
是的 很难相信吗
Frankly, yes, I find it hard to believe
说真的 我很难相信
that a grown, unmarried woman doesn't, um, you know...
一个成年未婚女人没有过 那个
I am a grown, unmarried woman who happens to know
我是个成年未婚女人 碰巧也明白
that life is better when we live in God's will.
遵从上帝的旨意 生活会更美好
Well, I suppose some people need to rely on a higher power.
某些人可能需要更强大的寄托
All my gymnasts need is total dedication to the sport
我的队员们只需要全心投入训练
and a coach who demands nothing less.
和一丝不苟的教练
Right. 'Cause who needs God when they have you?
对呀 既然都有你了还要上帝干嘛
Summer, wait.
萨默 等等
All right, fine, you can have your party.
好吧 你可以举办这个派对
And to make sure no one
为了保证他们不会误以为
thinks I'm going soft on the no-dating rule
我准备放松对禁止约会的要求
there will be a talk on the sacrifices required to be an Olympic gymnast.
需要就成为奥♥运♥选手做出牺牲的话题进行训话
Which I will give.
我来讲
So... got plans for tomorrow night?
明晚有节目吗
Nothing yet.
暂时没有
Saw you and Nicky canoodling this morning.
今天早上看见你和尼奇卿卿我我
Sasha thinks if I get more height on my double back
萨沙认为如果我能在后团两周时提升高度
I can go for a double Arabian.
就可以挑战阿♥拉♥伯后团两周
Nicky offered to help me if I came in early.
尼奇说如果我能早点来 他可以帮我
Ooh! Just the two of you in the gym alone?
你们孤男寡女在体操馆吗
Bam-chicka-wow-wow!
电光四射啊
Nicky's off-limits anyways. Payson likes him,
我和尼奇不可能 佩森喜欢他
and I'd never go after a friend's boyfriend.
我永远不会搞上朋友的男友
I thought you guys were over that.
我以为你们冰释前嫌了
It's so obvious Kaylie and Nicky have a thing for each other.
很明显 凯莉和尼奇互有好感
And how do we know Payson's still got the hots for him?
天知道佩森现在对他还有没有兴趣
Why do you care? I don't. I just, you know...
你干嘛在意 我没有 我只是
You think that if Kaylie is with Nicky,
你觉得要是凯莉和尼奇在一起了
you might have a shot with Carter?
你和卡特就有希望了
You think they're in love?
你觉得他们相爱吗
I think it's none of our business.
我觉得这不关我们的事
I think they're making it our business.
我觉得他们在这里就关我们的事
I don't believe in love.
我不相信爱情
Is there anything you do believe in?
那你有相信的东西吗
Sex. Oh, I believe in sex.
性 我相信性
Well, I believe in love. Have you ever been in love?
我相信爱情 你谈过恋爱吗
I've been... in "Like."
我有过"好感"
With? A guy at the gym.
对谁 体操馆的一个男生
Let me guess: 28-inch biceps and stretchy stirrup pants?
让我猜猜看 穿着紧身裤的超级肌肉男
Hey! How about a ride home? Oh, yeah, that'd be great.
要搭车回家吗 当然 好极了
Oh! Oh, I'm sorry. Was she talking to you?
抱歉 她是在跟你说话吗
I'll see you later. Bye.
回头见 再见
So... who's the new guy?
那么 这个新面孔是谁呀
Ike, and he's just a friend.
艾克 只是个朋友
We cut class and hang out sometimes.
一起翘课出去玩过几次
You cut class? Yeah. It's no big deal.
你翘课啦 是啊 没什么大不了
When was this?
什么时候照的
Oh! Just at that party in LA. I thought I tossed it.
洛杉矶派队那次 我还以为已经扔了呢
Although, looks like for once the tabloids
不过 花边新闻这一次好像
are actually telling the truth. What do you mean?
讲了实情 什么意思
Oh, it's so obvious they have the hots for each other.
很明显 他们俩互有好感
But, you know, Kaylie would never go there
不过 除非你对尼奇已经没感觉了
unless she knew you were completely over Nicky.
不然凯莉肯定不会越雷池半步
I never had a thing for Nicky. We were just friends.
我对尼奇从没有过感觉 我们只是朋友
That's what I thought.
我也这么想
Maybe you should tell Kaylie it's OK.
也许你该明确告诉凯莉
I mean, there's no reason they shouldn't hook up
我是说 既然他们互生情愫
if they're that into each other.
没理由不让他们在一起
Sorry I'm late. Yeah.
抱歉我迟到了 是啊
I got a surprise for you.
我给你准备了一个惊喜
Go ahead, open it.
来吧 打开看看
Um, Razor, um...
雷泽
You know I'm with Damon. Come on, you think...
你知道我和戴蒙在一起 得了 你不会想...
What? It's a Shack promotion for Valentine's Day.
什么 这是店里的情人节促销装
We have to fold 50 of these boxes by tomorrow.
我们明天得打50个这样的包装
OK, I'm totally embarrassed.
好吧 我糗大了
Like I'd give you a pizza Valentine.
说的好像我在情人节送你一张批萨
I'd never do anything that cheesy.
我才不会做那么没品的事
Get it? Pizza, cheesy?
懂了没 批萨 奶酪
Let me ask you a question. Totally hypothetical.
问你个问题 完全是假设
What do you think would've happened
如果我没有走
if I hadn't left?
我们之间会怎样
It was just me who felt like we had a little somethin'-somethin'?
当时不会是我一厢情愿吧
Remember, you are a terrible liar.
记住 你不会说谎
No. It wasn't just you.
不 我也感觉到了
But you did go away.
不过 你走了
And Damon, I didn't even like him at first.
而戴蒙 一开始我对他连好感都没有
I'm not even allowed to date.
而且 我也不能约会
But Damon and I, we just...
但最终戴蒙和我 就这样
...get each other.
走到了一起
Yeah.
对
I gotcha.
懂了
That's cool.
挺好
Have you talked to him lately?
你最近和他通过电♥话♥吗
Damon? No. Why?
戴蒙 没有 怎么了
I just haven't heard from him in a few days.
好几天没有他的消息了
I'm sure he's crazy with everything that's going on in LA.
他洛杉矶一定是忙得一塌糊涂
Yeah, yeah, he's probably just crazy.
是啊 可能是很忙
What do you know that you're not telling me?
你是不是有事瞒着我
I don't know why he hasn't called you,
我不知道他为什么不给你打电♥话♥
but, I mean, I do know that he is...
不过 我了解他...
Tell me.
快说
Look...
听着...
Damon's always been a little hot and cold, you know?
戴蒙一向忽冷忽热
Tortured artist.
倍受煎熬的艺术家
When he's cold, he's been known to just...
热情全无时 他就会
...kinda drop out.
杳无音讯
But, hey, I could never imagine someone just going cold on you.
不过 我想像不出什么人会对你热情全无
Even Damon.
戴蒙也不例外
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Well, I'll make up a song for you.
我要为你创作一首歌♥
All right?
可以吗
Uh-oh.
又来了
Did you really make all of that up on the spot?
这真是你即兴创作的吗
Come on, do you think I sit at home
拜托 那你以为我会坐在家里
writing sappy love songs for girls with boyfriends?
为一个女孩和她男友写肉麻的歌♥吗
Hello. It's the Pizza Shack.
你好 这里是批萨小屋
How can I service your hunger attack?
竭诚为您的饥饿感效劳
Yeah.
是的
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Yeah, we deliver there.
好的 我会送到的
All right, I'm on my way.
好的 马上出发
Hey. That's for pick-up.
那张等人来拿的
It's not anymore. Uh, it's for a rush delivery.
不等了 紧急派送过去
Since when do we deliver one pie at a time?
我们什么开始一次只送一张批萨
Guy called, said he'd give me a huge tip.
打电♥话♥的人说会多付小费
Money talks, right?
有钱能使鬼推磨 是吧
What the hell, dude?
兄弟 遇到什么邪门事
What are you doing in jail?
怎么给拘起来了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表