剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I gotta get to the Rock.
我需要去一趟岩石
I gotta tell Kaylie before Lauren does.
我得在萝伦告诉她之前告诉她
Good luck. Hey, one more thing.
祝你好运 还有就是
I thought you said you weren't gonna hit me.
你刚说不会揍我的
I changed my mind.
改变主意
10 more minutes you got two 20s.
还有10分钟 做两组20个
So, did you talk to carter last night at the party?
那你昨天和卡特聊天了吗
Why do you care? It's not like he's your boyfriend.
为什么那么在意 他又不是你男朋友
At least that's what you told everyone...
至少你是这么跟别人说的
That I lied about you and carter again.
说是我撒谎
To get you kicked out of the gym, right?
想要把你踢出体操队 是吗
I was just curious that somebody
我只是很好奇
Else from the gym. What's there?
体操队的其他队员而已 这没什么吧
So you don't want to know what we talked about?
那你不想知道 我们说了什么
Can you two just zip it before Sasha
你们能不能在萨沙罚我们从头来之前
Makes us start all over again?
都闭上嘴
What's up with him anyway?
他到底怎么回事
Is he some sort of sadist or something?
他是虐待狂吗
We went to a party. Big deal.
我们只是去了个派对 有什么啊
It is a big deal. Do you think
的确有什么啊 你们认为
Kelly Parker's going to parties?
凯丽·帕克会去派对吗
I doubt it. Not with that horsey face.
我怀疑 就她那张马脸
That's a wrap on me. Have fun ladies!
我做完了 慢慢玩
Thank god you're here. The new coach is crazy.
幸好你来了 这个新教练是个疯子
I hope you're here to set him straight.
你去跟他解释一下吧
I'm here to talk to him about the Rock,
我来和他讨论关于岩石的事
Not to get you out of practice.
不是让你偷懒的
This isn't practice, it's torture!
这不是训练 这是虐待
Sasha? Could I have a word with you? In private?
萨沙 我能和你私聊几句吗
I'm a little busy right now. It won't take long.
我现在有点忙 不会太久的
Daddy?
爸爸
Oh, you can all start again.
你重新再来吧
Thirty climbs in 15 minutes.
15分钟做30回爬升
You know who made all of these possible, right?
你知道是谁成就了现在的岩石 对吗
Me. I built the Rock from nothing,
是我 我白手起家建立了岩石
Into one of the top five gymnastics clubs in the country.
并使其成为全国前五的体操馆
I even personally bankrolled most of it.
我甚至还私人注资
These are my dividends. Congratulations.
这是我的红利 祝贺你
Thanks.
谢谢
But it's not enough, you know that.
但你知道这是远远不够的
You need to convince the board to reinstall me
你得说服董事会 让我重新坐回
As president and manager. Why must I convince them?
经理的位置 为什么我得这么做
Politics.
策略
Some of the other parents have personal agendas,
一些队员的父母有自己的个性
Alex Cruz, for example, is a real hothead,
比如艾力克斯·克鲁兹 他是个急性子
Which is what tanked his baseball career.
这使他的棒球生涯如此出色
But it's your call. If you insist
但你说了算 如果你坚持
That you need me to run this place.
你需要我来管理这里
That'll be all it takes.
我们都会各得其所
Do you have a close relationship with your daughter?
你和你女儿关系很亲密吗
What? Can she talk to you?
什么 她会和你聊天吗
Yeah, I mean, yeah, of course.
对啊 当然
But what's that got to do with Rock.
但这和我们在谈的有什么关系
I'm just wondering if she has anyone to talk to.
我只是想 她是否有可以说话的人
We talk, and she has her friends.
我们会聊天 况且她也有她的朋友
So you'll talk to the board?
你会向董事会上提起吧
You make a very convincing argument, Tanner
唐纳 你很有说服力
Tell you what. Why don't I sleep on it?
这样吧 我们明天再谈这个
And then I'll get back to you in the morning.
明天上午我会和你联♥系♥的
Excellent.
太好了
That's enough on the ropes, ladies.
姑娘们 爬绳训练到此
Upper body work on the bar till I get back.
在杠上训练上半身 直到我回来
Oh, looks like this is one coach daddy can't buy, huh?
看来这是你♥爸♥无法买♥♥通的教练
Oh, I'm sorry, did you just say something?
对不起 你在说什么
I was too busy thinking about
我一直忙着在想
What Carter told me last night
卡特昨天跟我说的那些事
So, uh, I 'll look forward to hearing from you, then.
我就等你的好消息了
And, please don't forget, I brought you here.
还有 请不要忘记是我带你过来的
And don't forget, I agreed to come.
不要忘记 是我同意过来的
May I help you?
有什么事吗
Oh, hey. I'm a gymnast here.
我也在这里训练的
Carter Anderson I know who you are.
卡特·安德森 我知道
Oh. I just need to get something I left in the gym.
我把东西忘在体育馆了 现在过来拿
Something that can't wait till tomorrow?
不能等到明天吗
Uh, it's something I need now.
对 我现在就需要
Tell me what it is. I'll go get it for you.
告诉我是什么吧 我去帮你拿
Uh, it's, uh...
是
Mustn't be that important if you can't remember what it is.
你都想不起来了 那么不太重要
Besides, it's Sunday. The gym's closed.
另外 今天周日 体育馆休馆
Oh. Ok. I'll just... Get it tomorrow.
好的 我明天再来
Leo? It's me.
利奥 是我
Does your dad still have keys to the Rock?
你♥爸♥还有岩石的钥匙吗
Ok, that's enough.
好了 停
No matter how brilliantly I coach you,
不管我把你们训练得多么优秀
You won't succeed without each other.
没有团队精神 你们同样不能成功
You need your teammates standing beside you,
你们需要队友的支持
Rooting you on to do the superhuman
有了彼此的支持 你们才能成为
Feats this sport requires to be great.
最优异的体操运动员
And maybe it's just me, but I'm sensing
可能只是我 但我感觉
A certain lack of bonding here.
气氛有点不对
So I think we need to clear the air.
所以我们来拨开云雾
Now this is a little ritual I like to do from time to time.
现在这个 是我喜欢的惯例
Actually, I saw it on Ellen. On that piece
事实上我是跟艾伦学的 在那张纸上
Of paper, I want you write down
我要你们写下
Any resentments you're harboring towards each other.
你们心中对队友的憎恨
We will then fold them up and burn them in this bin.
然后折起来 在垃圾桶里烧掉
Then we can all start anew, with a nice clean slate.
然后我们会有一个友爱的 全新的开始
Off you go.
开始吧
This is good.
很好
By putting your resentments in this bin,
把你们的怨气撒在垃圾桶里
You're pledging to release the past.
你们保证将过去的积怨通通释放
We will set them on fire and burn the past away.
我们来点燃它们 把过去烧成灰烬
But first, I'll read them aloud.
不过首先 我要读一下
I thought they were secret.
我以为这是秘密
I don't recall saying they were secret.
我不记得说过这是秘密
Besides, how do you expect to clear the air
再说 不知道矛盾
If you don't know what's in it?
怎么解决矛盾
Don't worry. They'll still be anonymous.
不用担心 还是以匿名的形式
Ok...
好
"I resent that no one trains as hard as I do,
我讨厌她们都不如我努力
Or wants this as much as I do.
也没人想过要这么努力
I also resent the Sasha doesn't
我还讨厌萨沙
Seem to realize I'm better than everyone else."
他没有认识到 我比其他人优秀
Gee, I wonder who wrote that one.
天哪 谁写的啊
No comments from the peanut gallery, please.
请别五十步笑百步
"I resent that my best friend tried
我讨厌我最好的朋友
To get me kicked out of the gym
想把我逐出体操队
And that she won't believe I'm not dating carter."
而且她不相信我没有和卡特恋爱
Interesting.
有意思
"I resent that my friends who I've
我恨我的朋友们
Known and trained 10 years
和我共同训练了十年
Didn't stand up for me when miss trailer trash showed up
但那个穷妞出现时 她们都没支持我
And knocked me out of third place,
把我排挤出了前三
Which only happened because I had a bad day,
发生这种事 只是我状态不好
Not because she's better than me,
绝对不是她要比我优秀
Because she has no technique
她毫无技巧可言
And no consistency and will tank
动作没有连贯性
At nationals' exclamation mark
肯定会在全国赛一败涂地 感叹号♥
Well, it's true. What did I
千真万确 我刚说过
Say about shutting your mouth.
闭嘴
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表