剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
as well as himself.
还关系到其他人
But let him know that you love him, no matter what.
但要让他知道 不论发生什么 你都爱他
I knew you'd have the answer.
我就知道你会帮我
You're so easy to talk to.
你真的很容易沟通
Well, I've been told I'm pretty easy.
有人说过我确实很容易亲近
To talk to.
我是说谈心
I should get going.
我该走了
Maybe I can convince Dad not to go on the prowl tonight.
也许能劝服爸爸今晚别去猎艳了
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Steve, can you call me?
斯蒂夫 能打电♥话♥来吗
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I've decided I don't want to have the surgery.
我决定不做手术
Are you sure, sweetie?
你确定吗 亲爱的
Do you... Do you want to talk about it?
你想要再谈谈吗
No. This is what I want.
不用 这是我的决定
There's no guarantee that something couldn't go wrong.
手术并不能保证万无一失
And I'm so tired of hospitals and doctors.
我已经受够医院和医生了
I just... want to be done.
我只想这件事到此为止
We can understand that.
我们可以理解
And gymnastics?
那体操呢
I think there are things in life
我想 生活中还有
that are more important.
更为重要的事
You know, you, uh... You don't have to hang around, Sasha
要知道 萨沙 你不必在这里呆着
I've got things under control.
一切都在我的控制中
This is a National practice, after all.
这毕竟是国家队集训
My team.
我是教练
I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll stay, thanks.
感谢你的提议 但我要留下来 谢谢
I have three girls on your team
我的三个队员都在你的队里
and I want to look after their interests.
我要为她们的利益着想
What is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
You didn't take any of my girls to Europe, Marty.
欧洲赛你没带她们任何一人去 马蒂
And one of my girls happens to be the National Champion.
其中还包括一个全国冠军
That decision wasn't just mine.
这不是我一人说的算
It was the National Committee's.
是全国委员会的决定
And your girls did try to sabotage that practice.
而你队里的姑娘试图针对集训
And me. We've discussed it.
针对我 我们谈过了
And it will not happen again.
这种事不会再发生
I'm glad to hear it.
我很高兴你这么说
Look, I just ask
听着 我只是希望
that you look at the girls with an objective eye.
你能客观地看待她们
These two days are crucial for them.
这两天对她们来说极为重要
I have a totally objective eye.
我绝对会保持客观
But you have to know,
但你必须清楚
they pissed off the National Committee.
他们惹毛了全国委员会
All right? I'll give them a good practice today,
今天我会好好指导她们
but tomorrow, they've got to bring their A game.
明天 她们得拿出真本事来
Oh, they will.
她们会的
Oh, hey, Teamies!
海 队友们
I guess that still includes you.
问候也包括你在内
Where do you come from?
你从哪儿冒出来的
You're like a recurring zit.
简直跟青春痘一样讨厌
I'm sorry you girls couldn't have joined us at the EU meet.
真遗憾你们没能去欧洲赛
But I guess if you had, we probably wouldn't have won.
不够即便你们去了 也不一定会赢
That's in the past.
欧洲赛已经过去了
We're focused on China now.
我们现在着眼于中国赛
And I'm still the National Champ.
而我依旧是全国冠军
Yeah, a lot of good that's done you.
你的把戏已经玩完了
No one missed you in London, Kaylie,
没人在欧洲赛上想起你 凯莉
no one's going to miss you in Beijing.
也不会有人在北♥京♥怀恋你
Alright girls, gather 'round!
好了姑娘们 集♥合♥
As you know, this practice will determine
你们都明白 这次集训将决定
which six of you will go to China to compete
你们当中哪六个人会去北♥京♥参加比赛
against the best team in the world.
跟世界上最强的中国队一决高下
Today's practice is about
今天的集训将会
fine-tuning and perfecting your routine.
微调和完善你们的动作
Then tomorrow the National Committee will help me
明天全国委员会将会和我一起
select the final six.
选出最终参赛的六人
So make it count.
拿出你们的本事来
OK? Good.
清楚了吗 很好
Did I mention
我有没有提过
Marty added a whip to a full-in to my floor routine?
马蒂在我的自♥由♥操中加了反身翻腾两周
That gives me the highest D.O.D. Of anyone on the team.
我现在的难度系数已经是队里最高的了
Think again.
我想了一下
Kaylie just added a double Arabian to her floor routine.
凯莉刚在自♥由♥操中加个阿♥拉♥伯后团两周
Pretty sure that beats your full-in.
打败你应该绰绰有余了
What?
什么
Does Marty know about this?
马蒂知道吗
He will now.
他会的
Hey, Marty!
嘿 马蒂
Who's zoomin' who now?
现在是谁怕谁
Dr. Clijster just called.
克莱斯特医生刚打电♥话♥来
She wanted to know if we'd made our decision.
她想知道我们做了决定没有
Did you tell her that Payson doesn't want to do it.
你没告诉她 佩森不想做手术了吗
I, um... I didn't.
我 我没有
Why not?
为什么不说
Because Payson does want it.
因为佩森想做手术
And if you were honest with yourself, you'd admit...
你扪心自问就知道
Payson, I'm going to ask you this one last time.
佩森 我要问你最后一次
Do you want this surgery?
你想做这个手术吗
Tell us, honey.
告诉我们 宝贝
Tell us why.
告诉我们原因
Because it's tearing you guys apart!
因为你们为此吵架
Payson.
佩森
We love you.
我们爱你
And even if it doesn't sound like it sometimes,
即便有时候我们会有口角
we love each other.
我们还是深爱着彼此
And we always will.
而且会一直相爱下去
We want you to be honest about it.
我们希望你能说出自己真实的想法
Your father and I are gonna be fine.
你父亲和我会没事的
We're here for you. I...
我们会支持你的 我
I still can't do it.
我还是不想做
Sweetie, why?
亲爱的 为什么
Because I can see how terrified you are.
因为我能看见你的恐惧
Mom, I can see the fear in your eyes.
妈 我能看见你眼中的恐惧
My whole life, whenever I've needed strength, or hope?
我这一生 不管何时需要勇气或者希望
I could always look to you.
我都能指望你
But when I look now, I only see how afraid you are.
但现在当我看你 我只看见害怕
If you're that scared, Mom,
如果你那么害怕 妈妈
then I'm not brave enough to do this.
我也没勇气做这次手术
I am a winner.
我是冠军
I deserve.
我能做到
I am a winner!
我是冠军
Don't you agree?
你同意吗
Did you see the look on Kelly Parker's face
凯莉做完阿♥拉♥伯后团两周后
when Kaylie did her double Arabian?
你看见凯丽·帕克的脸色了吗
Maybe now she'll stop messing with Kaylie's head.
也许她不会再搅和凯莉了
Yeah, it's bad enough she has to put up with Marty.
是啊 凯莉要忍♥受马蒂已经很难了
Every time he coaches her she's probably imagining
每当他指导她时 她可能都在想象
him having sex with her mother.
马蒂和她妈上♥床♥的景象
What?
怎么了
They did have an affair.
他们确实有奸♥情♥
I am a winner.
我是冠军
I deserve.
我能做到
I am a winner.
我是冠军
The Rock girls are ready for war.
岩石的姑娘们准备好应战了
All right, Kaylie, pull out all the stops.
好了 凯莉 全力以赴
Let's see your floor routine.
我们看一下你的自♥由♥操动作
Come on, girl. You can do it!
加油 凯莉 你们做到
Go, Kaylie.
开始吧 凯莉
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表