剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Before I talk, I have to decide if
开口前 我得想想好
I'm comfortable with the whole planet knowing.
是否想让地球人都知道我的话
Yeah. Two outfits. Super fun.
没错 两套 爽呆啦
Team Tanner. Team Smokin' hot.
唐纳队 超热辣美女组合
Not short enough.
不够短
Not low cut enough.
不够露
Can we just hurry up?
我们可不可以快点儿
And not pretend like this isn't torture?
别弄得好像我很喜欢似的
I think this would be pretty on you.
我觉得 这个适合你
I think it looks like a piece of cake.
我怎么看着像块蛋糕
Ok, now look at this, please?
好吧 请看看这件
Look, it's, like, it's a little "ladies who lunch,"
这件可能有点 保守
But I think with the right accessories
可是 我们可以用饰物弥补
We can really spice it up, don't you?
让这件衣服很辣 对吗
Hey, Ronnie, do you have any more of these?
罗妮 你这儿还有这种东西吗
You know what Coco Chanel used to say?
知道可可·香奈尔说过什么吗
"Elegance is refusal."
优雅需要取舍
Yeah, well, I don't know anyone who
是吗 可我怎么觉得
Could refuse these awesome bangles!
不会有人舍弃这些可爱手镯
Whoo-hoo! They're fun.
多有意思
What do you think this is, a funeral?
穿这个去做什么 参加葬礼吗
The idea is to be sexy. Just let me do this.
我们要的是性感 让我来吧
I just need you to walk down the runway, ok?
你只要在T台上走走就行了
So glad we could have this bonding moment.
很高兴 我们有共处的时候
Mom, I can't believe
妈妈 真不敢相信
I cancelled resistance training for this.
我竟然为了这个耽误训练
Don't worry about her, I've pulled her a few things.
别担心 把她交给我吧
It was you I wanted to see. What?
我想看看你 什么
I knew it. The Plum Chiffon.
我就知道行 李子色的纱裙
I couldn't.
不行
I never wear anything I can't tumble dry.
我从来没穿过不能烘干的衣服
You can and you will.
你能穿 以后也能穿
Look at this Decolletage.
看看这种低胸设计
You have some dangerous curves.
你的曲线超好的
I say let's make the most of them!
不如我们就充分利用
Whoa! Right. Can I have some fries with that?
很好 我能要点薯条吗
Maybe I'll get the boobie prize...
我大概能得个最差着装奖
Better not get a chest cold.
最好别冻感冒了
Ok, there is nothing wrong
昂首阔步秀自己
With strutting your stuff, Kim.
没什么不对 金姆
We're still gonna take you seriously.
这不是开玩笑
And you have got some stuff!
你有自己的魅力
So love your body, baby. Right.
亲爱的 珍爱自己的身体 说得对
Mom, can you please help me...
妈妈 您能不能帮我
Just a second, honey.
宝贝儿 等等
Drop the steamer! That is a waffle organza!
放下蒸汽熨斗 那可是华夫玻璃纱的
Rookies.
菜鸟一个
Hot potato. You have to try this on.
多抢眼啊 你得试试这个
Oh, come on. For me, please?
就算为我 拜托
Please, please, please, please?
求你了 求你了 求你了
Ok, ok! Come on. Yay!
好好好 快点
Ugh! All the best dresses have so been taken.
好衣服都被挑走了
There are still a lot of cute things to choose from.
这里还有许多漂亮的衣服
I'm sure you'd be thrilled
就算我们穿套头衫
If we could wear turtlenecks.
你也会乐坏了
Turtlenecks can be very sexy.
套头衫也可以很性感
The question is, who are you putting it on for,
可问题是 你为谁而穿
You or a guy? A guy. Duh.
你自己还是男生 男生
Lauren, I saw you talking to Carter today...
萝伦 我今天看见你和卡特在说话
Forget it. I'm not gonna be judged by Church Lady.
别说了 你没资格说我
Wait! I am not here to judge you.
等等 我不是要说你什么
Right. I just... I wanted to say that...
好吧 我只是想 跟你说
I understand.
我懂你的心情
What could you possibly understand?
你怎么会懂呢
Listen, when I was your age,
我像你这么大的时候
I didn't feel like I existed
如果没有男生注意我
Unless boys were paying attention to me.
我都感觉不到自己的存在
A lot of boys.
许多男生
And that need led me to some really sad places.
可后来 这种想法深深地伤害了我
You did it in high school?
你在上中学时
With boys? Plural?
和男生 许多个
In high school, I was voted "class flirt."
高中时 我参选班花
Boy, did I earn it.
竟然当选了
All that attention from guys
那种被男生瞩目的感觉
Made me feel so popular and sexy.
让我觉得自己 既受宠又性感
And more mature than the other girls.
比其他女生更成熟
Until there was this one guy...
直到有一个男生
Tom Benson, who I really liked.
他叫汤姆·本森 我很喜欢他
I thought the reason he hadn't asked me out
我以为 他之所以不约我
Was because he was intimidated by me,
是出于胆怯
You know, 'cause I was the class flirt.
因为我是班花
So I thought I'd help him out,
我觉得 自己可能主动点
And I'd ask him to dance at homecoming.
我想邀请他当毕业舞会的舞伴
And when I walked up behind him...
当我走到他身后时
I heard him talking about me.
听到他在谈论我
And he was referring to me
他说我是
As "one dirty summer, the class slut."
肮脏的萨默 破鞋
And it just...shattered me, actually.
我的心当时就碎了
That's sad.
很伤人
Yeah. It was.
是的
I was just a little girl, looking for attention.
我当时很小 只是想受到瞩目
Right.
没错
Look, Lauren, I'm...
听着 萝伦
I'm not that comfortable sharing this part of my life.
说起这段经历 我心里并不舒服
Your dad doesn't even know. Really?
你♥爸♥爸都不知道 真的
I just wanted to have a chat with you
我只想跟你谈谈心
That no one ever had with me.
弥补当年我的遗憾
Because once I gave myself away...
一旦将自己拱手出让
I lost something so important
就会丧失非常重要的东西
That would take me years to get back.
我用了好多年才把它找回来
What?
是什么
My self-respect.
自尊心
I'm gonna go find us some dresses, ok?
我再去找找可穿的衣服 好吗
Yeah. I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Honey, I'm sorry.
宝贝儿 对不起
Just had to grab these. We can go now.
我得收罗这些 现在可以走了
Training day's shot anyways.
反正训练日会把我累死
My mother would hate this fashion show.
我妈会讨厌这个时装秀的
Gran? In fact, she kind of made fun of girls
姥姥 事实上 她常取笑
Who fussed with all that stuff. She thought it was silly.
过分讲究穿着的女孩儿 她认为那很傻
And I think maybe I do that, too.
我和她看法一致
I think I got the idea that being girly was weak.
我想我以为 太女人等于软弱
Maybe I just play down everything just to protect myself.
所以干脆淡化那些 来保护自己
I don't know. All I know is,
我也说不清楚 我只知道
I do not want to pass any of this onto you.
我不想让我的想法影响到你
I hate this stupid fashion show!
我讨厌这愚蠢的时装秀
I feel like the Incredible Hulk up there
我觉得自己就像绿巨人
Next to all the pretty barbie dolls.
和美丽的芭比娃娃同台
Payson? Boys don't look at me the way
佩森 男生看我的眼神
They look at Kaylie or Lauren.
和看凯莉 萝伦的不一样
I would just rather not sell tickets to it, ok?
我根本就是滞销
Payson, you are a strong, graceful young woman,
佩森 你是个坚强 优雅的年轻女孩
And boys do notice you.
男生很关注你
You're my mom. You're supposed to say that.
你是我妈 所以你这么说
I see it. Here at the gym.
我看见了 就在体操馆
I just think you don't notice them.
我想是你没有注意到他们而已
Sasha said I need to marry my beauty with my brawn.
萨沙说 我得把力量和美感结合
I don't even know what that means.
我甚至不晓得这是什么意思
Have you ever seen those women in other countries
你是否注意过其他国家的女人
Who carry their children on their backs,
背着她们的孩子
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表