剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
or catching a ball. I mean, what are we?
或抓取的球类游戏 像什么样子
Golden retrievers?
金毛犬一样
Mr. Benziger! You do not belong here.
本兹格先生 你走错地方了
Truer words were never spoken.
真话历来都是不言自明
You don't look like you belong here either.
看起来你也像走错地方的
This is not my day.
今天真倒霉
You OK?
你没事吧
Yeah, fine, just a little distracted.
没事 很好 只是有点分心
I hear you.
我听到了
Listen, you have a job at Pizza Shack, right?
你在披萨小屋打工 对吧
Yeah, but I'm not supposed to.
是的 不过我知道不该去
Do you know if they're hiring?
他们还招人吗
They're always hiring.
一直都招
I could put in a word for you, if you want.
如果你想去 我可以替你美言几句
That would be great. OK, listen up!
那真是太好了 好了 听好了
The theme for this year's Open House Exhibition
今年的开放日的主题是
is going to be "Fun." That's right, F-U-N.
"乐趣" 没错 就是乐趣
I want you all to rediscover the joy of the sport.
我要你们全都重新认识体育的乐趣
So no rules. Anything goes.
所以没有硬性规定 随心所欲
Costumes, music, comedy, drama,
服装 音乐剧 喜剧 话剧
tell a story, I don't care,
讲故事 都可以
as long as you're having fun.
只要开心就好
And since competition seems
此外 考虑到你们
to be the only thing that motivates you people,
只注重竞争
who knows what this is?
有人认识这个吗
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
谁知道 谁 没有吭声吗
It's an applause-o-meter.
这是个掌声探测器
Whoever delights the audience most wins.
最能取悦观众的人就是胜者
And remember, the key to
记住了 让观众愉悦的关键
delighting the audience is to delight yourselves.
在于自我愉悦
Oh, and since we have
由于我们这里还有
two National stars and apparent power couple,
两位全美明星 金童玉女
Kaylie and Nicky, or "Kalicky,"
凯莉和尼克 或"凯莉奇"
You two will be performing a feat
你们俩将要表演一个节目
never seen before in this,
是岩石馆史无前例
or any other gym: a duet.
其他体育馆也没上演过的混合表演
I want that be fun.
希望你们乐在其中
Damn it!
该死
Whoa! Emily.
怎么搞的 艾米莉
It's fine. I'm doing it again. You not like that you're not.
没事 我再做一次 你不应该做不到
You're scattered. Did you leave your focus at home today?
你分心了 今天把脑袋落在家里了吗
No. I don't know. I'm just a little annoyed.
没有 说不清 只是有点心烦
What's the problem?
出什么事了
It seems that some people...
个别人...
...A lot of people, actually,
其实是...很多人
think that I don't have
觉得凭我的出身
the right background to be an elite gymnast.
根本不是做体操精英的料
But don't worry. I'm gonna prove them wrong.
不过别担心 我会证明他们错了
What kind of people? Internet people.
什么样的人 网民
Uh-huh. Emily, you know better than to read that stuff.
艾米莉 你最好别看那些玩意
No. I don't pay attention to it. I just accidentally...
没有 我并不关注 只是无意中...
Emily, if you think you need to prove them wrong,
艾米莉 越想证明他们说错了
then it means you currently think they're right.
越证明你心里已经承认他们的说法
That's your real problem.
你的问题症结在这里
Payson Keeler?
佩森·基勒
'08 National Silver Medalist!
08年全国赛亚军
I Googled you. Wow!
我谷歌♥过你 了不起
You're, like, a superstar gymnast! Was.
你就像个超级体操明星 以前是
I'd appreciate if you didn't tell anybody.
如果可以不泄露出去 我将不胜感激
So new girl with the back brace.
戴背板的新生
Love your exo-skeleton.
喜欢你的外露骨架吧
No, obviously, you think
也许不 很明显 你觉得
you can do a better round-off back handspring than me.
自己完成踺子后手翻会比我出色
Why don't you show everyone? Why don't we?
为什么不给大家露两手 我们来怎么样
You guys, it's OK. Let's see.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我没事 让我们想想
A round-off back handspring.
踺子后手翻
That sounds really hard.
好像真的很难啊
But not as hard as a round-off back handspring layout step-out.
不过 那会比踺子后手翻直体落地还难
So back brace girl has carnie friends.
原来背板女还有耍杂技的朋友
And bitch girl's got buck teeth.
而贱女还有暴牙
Don't mess with our friend. All right.
别惹我们的朋友 行啦
Come on, Pay.
走吧 佩
Are you gonna escort me to school every day?
你们要每天都来护送我吗
Sit in class, walk me through the lunch line?
陪我坐在教室里 跟我一起排队买♥♥午餐
You guys don't know anything about the real world.
你们对现实世界一无所知
I'm sorry, Pay. We didn't mean to mess things up for you.
抱歉 佩 我们没想给你添麻烦
So tell us everything.
跟我们说说学校的事吧
Tell us about classes and lunch room.
讲讲课堂 餐厅
And high school boys.
还有高中帅哥
Oh! There's a boy!
啊 有情况啊
Spill, Pay. No, no, no.
他叫什么 佩 没有 什么都没有
There's nothing to tell.
没什么可说的
So, what's up at The Rock?
说说岩石馆的事吧
Well, Sasha decided to make Open House fun this year.
萨沙决定让今年的开放日表演更有乐趣
Kaylie and Nicky are doing a floor routine together.
凯莉和尼奇将会同台亮相
You're still coming, aren't you?
你还会来吗
Yeah, of course. Sasha's making us do it.
来 当然来 萨沙指派的双人表演
It's a good idea. You're the gold and silver medalists.
主意不错 你们是冠军和亚军
Little girls will love it.
小姑娘们会喜欢的
Yeah, it's just Nicky's kind of a jerk.
是啊 只不过尼奇有点混
No offense. Why would I be offended?
恕我直言 不关我事
He's not my boyfriend.
他又不是我男朋友
Right. Why would she want Nicky
对 既然有那么多高中帅哥可挑
when she has cute high school boys to choose from?
还要尼奇干什么呢
Besides, he'll remind you of gymnastics.
更何况 他还会勾起你的体操情结
And what do you think we remind her of?
那你觉得我们会勾起她什么情结呢
I should go. I have homework.
我该走了 还有作业呢
Sure. OK.
好吧
Look, um, I was the new girl at three different schools
听我说 来岩石之前
before I was the new girl at The Rock.
我曾经转学三次
If it's any consolation,
如果你需要安慰
I know exactly what you're going through.
我很明白你的心情
No offense, Emily,
恕我直言 艾米莉
but, you don't.
不过 你不明白
Being the new girl may suck,
新来的肯定不好过
but at least you still have gymnastics.
但你至少还有体操
I don't have anything.
而我什么都没有
That was nice of the girls to pick you up today.
今天她们去接你真是太好了
Were you surprised? Can you just pick me up from now on?
惊喜吗 以后只要你去接我好吗
Why? Because they embarrassed me.
为什么 因为她们让我下不了台
How? Well, OK.
怎么了 我直说吧
Today, I was a freak in a back brace.
今天我就像个戴着背板的怪物
Thanks to them, tomorrow I'll be a freak in a back brace,
多亏她们 明天我还是戴背板的怪物
catching hell from some cheerleader
遭受那些啦啦队员的侮辱
because my friends snubbed her with an elite level tumbling pass.
就因为我的朋友们用专业转体动作羞辱了她
Payson,
佩森
there's gonna be mean girls and boys anywhere you go.
卑鄙的女生和男生无处不在
But they're the exception, not the rule.
虽然有 却不会总让你碰到
There's plenty of nice kids in high school.
高中还是有许多好孩子
Can you please just stop trying to make me normal?
能不能别再想让我变成寻常人了
Payson, there's nothing normal about you.
佩森 你身上发生的一切都不寻常
I gave birth to a bullet train.
你降生在高速列车上
You can do anything you set your mind to. No, I can't!
你可以想做什么做什么 不 我办不到
So just stop already! I can't be her!
别再说了 我不可能像她一样
Be who?
像谁
The normal daughter you always wanted.
不像你所希望的那种平常人家的女儿
The daughter you can relate to.
我不是那种和母亲亲近的女儿
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you,
抱歉 让您失望了
but I am not gonna be
但我就没打算去当什么
president of the Scuba Club or of any other club.
潜水俱乐部或其他社团的会长
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表