剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I gotta warn you that y
我要提醒你
The morality of my support is definitely in question.
我支持你的目的可不单纯啊
Nice, Emily.
很好 艾米莉
Good rhythm. Keep it steady.
节奏不错 稳住
Now the double tuck.
现在来个屈体两周
Excellent! That's how you do it.
非常好 那是你要完成的动作
It feels too easy.
太简单了
That's the point. Until you can make it
对了 除非驾轻就熟
Look easy you don't do it in competition
否则 你无法比赛中做好
Like the full in back out. Trust me.
比如 后团两周接360度旋下 相信我
How can you act like the perfect boyfriend
在勾引了你女朋友的死党之后
After you seduced your girlfriend's best friend.
你还有脸装成完美的男友
Look, I feel terrible what happened.
听着 对于发生的事情 我感觉很糟
So do I,
我也是
Which is why you need to break up with Kaylie.
所以你必须和凯莉分手
What?
什么
If you break up with her you never have to tell her.
如果跟她分手 你永远不用告诉她
And she won't hate me or you.
这样 她不会恨你 也不会恨我
I love Kaylie. I'm not breaking up with her.
我爱凯莉 我不会和她分手
And I'm telling her about us after nationals.
全国赛结束后 我就把我们的事告诉她
You think after Nationals it'll be ok?
你认为全国赛结束后就会相安无事吗
You're living in a dream world if
别指望她会原谅你
You think she'll ever forgive you
那是痴人说梦
Think about it, Carter.
好好想想吧 卡特
Lauren, get back to work.
萝伦 回去练习
Look, I know it's not gonna be easy,
我知道 这不容易
But if you really love her, you'll let her go.
但如果你真爱她 就放手吧
You wanted to see me? Payson, come in.
你要见我 佩森 进来
Your mother told me
你妈妈跟我说
Your back injury's flaring up again.
你后背的伤又加重了
Herniated disc. Right?
腰椎间盘突出 是吗
I told her it wasn't anything.
我说了 别什么大碍
She wasn't supposed to tell you.
用不着告诉你
You should've mentioned it to me.
你应该告诉我
If your back's that bad
如果你的后背伤得很重
You have to sit out the Denver meet.
就不能参加和丹佛的比赛
I can't sit out a meet against Kelly Parker.
我不能错失和凯丽·帕克对决的比赛
Everybody's gonna think I'm scared of her.
别人会认为 我是胆怯
Why can't I just get a shot of cortisone
打一针可的松不就行了吗
Those doses need to be spaced out.
使用药物 想都别想
When was the last you had one?
你最近一次注射是什么时候
At least six months. And don't worry,
至少六个月前 别担心了
My parents are cool with it.
我父母同意
What are we cool with?
我们同意什么
Payson says you're ok with her taking cortisone.
佩森说 你们同意让她注射可的松
Oh, we are?
是吗
Payson, you just had cortisone shot two months ago.
佩森 你两个月前才刚注射了一次
It's been longer than that.
不止两个月啦
Why can't I just get another one?
为什么不能再注射一次
Because we have an agreement.
因为我们有过协议
No more than one shot every six months.
每半年只能注射一次
Other parents let their kids do it all the time.
其他人的父母都不管
Sasha, will you tell her it's not that big of a deal
萨沙 你告诉他 这不算什么
I'm with your mother on this.
在这件事上 我站在你妈这边
I don't believe this!
难以置信
You're my mom, you're supposed to be on my side,
你是我妈妈 应该站在我这边
And you're holding me back.
你却在阻挡我
Don't you get it?
你难道不明白
I'm not trying out for a cheerleading squad.
我没打算去当啦啦队
I'm trying to make the Olympics
我要参加奥♥运♥会
Payson... Let her cool it off.
佩森 让她冷静一下吧
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
Am I being a horrible parent?
我是位糟糕的母亲吗
No. But she's got a point.
不 但是她也有道理
Being a good parent of a normal teenager
称职的普通少年的家长
And being a good parent of an Olympic gold medalist
与称职的奥♥运♥冠军的家长
Isn't always the same thing.
有很大差别
Great.
棒极了
I still have trouble coming to terms with
我始终不能无法适应
The fact that my 16-year-old has a career.
我十六岁的女儿已经有了事业
Look, it's no secret that I blew my knee out.
许多人都知道 当年 我伤了膝盖
Must've had at least five shots of cortisone
在准备奥♥运♥会的两个月里
In the two months leading up to the Olympics.
我至少要打了五针的可的松
There's no standard, no protocol.
没有限制 没有标准
And it's legal in this sport.
而且也合法
I know, but we thought it was best
我知道 但是
If we erred on the safe side.
我们宁可不去冒那个险
There's long term liver damage
如果注射过量
If she does too much of that stuff.
会对她的肝造成长♥期♥损伤
It could weaken her tendons...
可能会减弱她的腱功能
Training for the Olympics isn't always safe.
为奥♥运♥会的训练 并不会总是安全
What are you trying to tell me?
你到底想说什么
I'm telling you...
我的意思是
I'm telling you I understand.
我的意思是 我理解
Congratulations on your new degree of difficulty.
恭喜你做到了新的难度系数
What are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这儿
You know, Lauren.
萝伦 知道吗
I have put up with a lot of crap from you.
我一直都在受你的气
But I can handle it 'cause I realize now
但是我能应付了 因为我现在知道
Where a lot of your anger comes from.
你那么多怒气都是因何而来
I'm not angry.
我没怒气
I would be.
换做我 我会的
If my mother abandoned me and if I felt like
如果我的母亲抛弃了我
I was losing my father to another woman.
又感到父亲被别的女人抢走
Yeah, well, I don't have to worry about that anymore.
我想我不用再担心了
My father told me this morning that
我父亲今早告诉我
He will never marry you.
他绝不会娶你
Carter? Can I have a word?
卡特 能聊聊吗
Uh... Sure.
当然
Take a seat.
坐吧
Oh, um, ok.
好
So I'm gonna make this short
长话短说吧
And to the point my girls are off-limits.
重点是 不得接近我的女队员
They don't date.
她们不约会
They don't loiter at the chalk box,
不是想在化石粉盆边上晃来晃去
Batting their lashes at the ever so cute gym studs
互相闹一闹就完事了
They're here to train
她们到这里训练
For the biggest event of their lives.
是为了人生最大的目标
For most of them,
对于大部分队员来说
This Olympic cycle is
入选本次奥♥运♥会
Their only chance to realize their dreams.
是实现她们梦想的唯一机会
As you know,
你也清楚
These young women, they peak in their teens.
现在正是这些女孩状态最佳时期
You're not gonna peak until your early 20s.
你的最佳状态要等到二十岁出头
You have time. They don't.
你还有时间 可她们没有了
You need to respect that.
你必须顾及这点
If you don't, your career at the rock is finished
如果做不到 你在岩石生活就结束了
And I'll do my personal best to ruin you.
我会尽一切所能毁掉你
Are we clear?
清楚了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Have a good night. Bye.
晚安 再见
You know tomorrow is a big day.
你知道明天很重要
Kaylie, you're up two pounds.
凯莉 你重了两磅
Come on, it's crunch time!
拜托 这可是关键时刻
I know.
知道了
I'll just stick to egg whites and ice from now on.
以后 我只吃蛋清和冰块
Sweetie, I understand pressure.
亲爱的 我明白你有压力
But what separates champions
但是 冠军和无名之辈之间
From those suckers whose name nobody remembers
区别就在于 关键时刻
Is the ability to accelerate under clutch situations.
是否具备咬紧牙关的能力
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表