剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Did you tell lover boy you're going to a kegger?
有没有告诉卡特 你要去啤酒聚会
I don't want to hurt his feelings.
我不想让他不高兴
And I just need a night of no pressure. So...
我只需要放松一晚 所以
He's pressuring you? No. No. Of course not.
他给你压力了 没 当然没有
He's super supportive
他超级支持我
And totally understands I'm not ready to have sex.
而且完全理解 我现在还不能接受性
Too much information?
我话有点儿多了
It's cool. Just because I'm your brother doesn't mean
没关系 我是你哥不代表
We can't talk about...
我们不能谈论
...These things.
这种事
However if he lay a hand on you before you are ready
不过 要是他在这之前碰你一根头发
I'll rip his heart out.
我会把他的心挖出来
Where's mom?
妈妈呢
She went to take her stuff back.
她去退东西了
We have to be able to pay the bills, Brian.
我们必须得先搞定生活费 布莱恩
Yeah, I know. It's ok.
我懂 没关系
Why didn't she take your movie back?
她怎么没把电影带走
She said it's been a long time since she's had a decent job
她说 太久没有一份体面的工作了
And she just wants to be able
她只是想能够
Buy her kids something special every now and then.
时不时 给我们买♥♥些礼物
The phone's back on.
电♥话♥通了
Yeah, I know. I pay the bill, in cash.
知道 我去缴了电♥话♥费 用现金
Wow. Yeah, mom.
妈妈真棒
Did your sister get back, yet?
你姐姐回来了吗
Yeah, she's been in the bathroom for like, hours.
回来了 不过在浴室待了好几个小时了
Honey, is everything ok? Just a minute.
宝贝 没事吧 等等
Oh, my god. Did you get your period?
天哪 你来例假了吗
Mom, gymnasts don't get their periods.
妈妈 体操运动员是不会来例假的
Not enough body fat.
她们身体脂肪存储不足
But you never know. She's a young woman.
你不是女孩 你不会懂的
Honey?
亲爱的
You look hot!
太美了
Smokin' hot!
美翻了
I'm going to a party.
我要去一个聚会
In the dress I bought you?
穿我给你买♥♥的裙子去吗
Honey, give me a hug.
宝贝 让我抱抱
I don't want you to feel guilty about this dress, okay?
我不想你因为这条裙子而内疚 好吗
You were right.
你说得没错
I took back everything that I bought myself,
我已经退掉了之前买♥♥给自己的东西
And I paid the phone bill.
还付了电♥话♥费
That's great, mom.
妈妈 这太好了
Good for you.
你很棒
We're not gonna worry about money anymore.
我们不必再担心钱的问题了
This job is really going to work out.
这份工作收入不错
Ok?
好吗
Can I please...
我能
...Put some lip gloss on you?
给你抹点唇彩吗
Ok. Ok. Ok. Hang on.
好的 好 等等
Ready?
来吧
Good job.
漂亮
You look beautiful.
你看上去美极了
She's a chip off the old block.
她简直和我是一个模子印出来的
What do you think, Brian?
你说对吧 布莱恩
You two could be sisters.
你们就像两姐妹
You know, that's what they say,
对啊 有人问
"Hey, is that your sister?"
那是你妹妹吧
Now, I need to give you some earrings. Hang on. Ok?
现在 我去找副耳环 稍等
You just made her life.
看她多开心
Ok, you look amazing.
瞧 你美翻了
It's my mom's. She made me wear it.
我妈妈把我打扮成这样的
At least you had something other than a Rock sweatshirt.
我就只有岩石运动衫了
So what do we do now, just stand here?
我们现在做什么 就站在这儿
We get beer.
我们可以去喝啤酒
Right?
对吧
I'm not drinking.
我不喝酒的
I think we're aware of that, Payson. Thanks.
知道你的 佩森 多谢提醒
Where's the keg?
啤酒桶在哪儿
Probably at the end of that long line
我想是那边
Of people holding empty cups.
很多人拿着空杯子在排队
No, I did not come here to wait in line.
我不是来这里排队的
Do you think there's more than one keg?
这里只有一个啤酒桶吗
Why don't you guys look over there.
你们去那边看看
I’ll wait in line here. Yeah. Ok.
我在这边排队 好吧
Wait. Do you think it's a good idea to split up?
等等 我们真的要分开吗
Don't worry, if you're not back in ten minutes,
别担心 如果你十分钟后没回来
I'll call the national guard.
我会通知国民警卫队的
Daddy, this is perfect.
爸爸 这太完美了
This is one of the best traditions we have.
这是我们家最好的传统之一
I love my birthday dinner.
我爱死生日大餐了
Oh, you can take away this third place setting.
你可以把这套餐具撤掉了
It's just gonna be the two of us.
我们只有两位
Actually, I invited Summer to join us.
其实 我邀请了萨默
What? Honey, it's your birthday.
什么 亲爱的 今天是你生日
You don't want to celebrate
你不会只想和你又老又闷的老爹
Just with your boring old dad.
一块儿庆祝吧
Besides, I'd really like you to get to know Summer.
另外 我真的很想你试着去认识萨默
What's to know? She's your secretary.
有什么好了解的 不就是个秘书
And she's practically my age.
而且和我差不多大
It's not like you're going to marry her.
你又不是要娶她
You're not going to marry her. No.
你不会娶她吧 不
I mean, we don't know where it's going
我也不知道我们会走到哪一步
But she's a wonderful woman
但她的确是一个不错的女人
And I enjoy her company.
我喜欢和她在一起
And, look...
听着
I would really appreciate it
如果你能给她一个机会
If you gave her a chance.
我会很高兴的
Daddy, I don't believe you.
爸爸 我不相信你
She totally has you fooled.
她已经把你迷晕了
What makes her different than all the
你凭什么觉得
Other women you've blow through?
她和以前那些女人不一样
She's just different.
她就是很特别
For one thing, she's smart.
首先 她很聪明
For another, her faith is really important to her.
再者 她是个很虔诚的人
Are you falling for that?
你就是爱上这点了
How much of a Christian could she be?
她会是个多虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
I mean, please.
拜托了 老爸
The woman wears Dolce & Gabbana.
她可整天都穿杜嘉班纳(奢侈品牌)
And there she is. Be nice.
她来了 礼貌一点
Hi, honey. Thanks for coming.
亲爱的 很感谢你能来
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
Do I look like a freak?
我看起来会不会怪怪的
Never mind.
当我没问
Jasper!
贾斯帕
Razor. Dude!
雷泽 老兄
Emily?
艾米莉
Razor! What are you doing here?
雷泽 你来这儿做什么
Um, same as you.
和你一样
Just kickin' it, you know.
来凑凑热闹
Jasper.
贾斯帕
This is Emily.
这位是艾米莉
This is my friend Jasper.
这是我朋友贾斯帕
Oh, so this is your Pizza Shack girl?
这就是你的披萨美眉
Ah... Not so much friend as bandmate.
其实是乐队伙伴
Bandmate? Were you...
乐队 你这是在等
...Expecting the Jonas Brothers?
滚石乐队吗
Come on, who named the band?.
说说 是谁为乐队命名的
Brian or Mick?
布莱恩(滚石吉他手)还是米克(主唱)
I have no idea.
不知道
Those guys are like skeletons.
他们就像一群骷髅
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表