剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Who are farming and building a home,
做农事 造房♥子
And they're still just incredibly beautiful?
依旧美得难以置信
Some of those cultures celebrate
一些文化将那样的女性
Those women like goddesses.
视为女神
What could be more sexy
有什么可以
Than the combination of strong and feminine?
比结合了力量和美感更性感呢
I guess.
或许吧
Hop up there.
上去跳吧
oh, no. oh, yes.
我不要 不 你要
We're gonna get fierce right now!
我们现在要放开了跳
You look like such a nerd when you say that.
你说这话的时候太书呆子了
I don't care! I don't care!
无所谓 我才不管
That's the key to whole thing.
这是快乐的秘诀
We need to let ourselves feel silly!
我们就得傻乎乎的
Ladies and gentlemen, stone cold fox, Payson Keeler!
女士们先生们 有请超级美女 佩森·基勒
And her mother!
和她老妈
Also a stone cold fox!
也是一位超级美女
Uh-huh. Come on.
来吧
Think we should tone it down a little bit?
我们是不是要稍微矜持一点
Maybe a little. Oh, all right. Come on.
也许吧 好的 走啦
But you're gorgeous.
不过你真的非常漂亮
Where are my two favorite women?
我的两个小心肝儿在哪里
Lauren's back there.
萝伦在后面
Things going ok? We had a really nice talk.
还顺利吗 我们聊的很投机
For the first time, I think we're actually connecting.
第一次 我觉得我们在交流了
Am I the luckiest guy in the world or what?
说明我是世上最幸运的男人
Hey, Emily?
艾米莉
Do I have panty lines?
会不会看到内♥裤♥的痕迹
Ronnie!
罗妮
You do not have panty lines!
看不出来的
Give 'em hell, gorgeous.
去惩罚他们 美女
Ok, we are t-minus five.
倒计时 还剩五分钟
I need everybody changing backstage now.
现在 大家在后台赶紧换衣服
Let's make magic.
我们来创造奇迹
This whole thing is supposed to be mother-daughter.
这场秀本来是母女都参与的
My mother's so wrapped up in the show,
但我妈太爱秀她自己了
I might as well be invisible.
搞得我像隐形人一样
But, hey, what else is new?
不过 本来也一切如故
First up, it's a jungle out there.
首先 是都市风情
Here's the lovely and delightful Kaylie
这里是可爱的凯莉
And Ronnie Cruz in urban safari!
和罗妮·克鲁兹做城市游猎
Oh, my god. Did you see that? It was so exciting!
天哪 你看见没 感觉真棒
I'm going to ask carter to sneak into my room tonight!
今晚要让卡特偷偷来我房♥间
Mom will have a glass of wine or six at
我妈会喝一杯甚至六杯
This thing and she'll be dead to the world.
她会醉的不省人事
Lo, tonight's the night,
萝 就是今晚了
And this...
这件
...Is gonna start his engine!
会让他按捺不住的
Sporty yet refined,
运动也时尚
Emily and Chloe Kmetko
艾米莉·克迈特科和克罗伊·克迈特科
Are ready for the links.
即将登台
We are fire inside. We are an army asleep.
我们是心中的火焰 我们是沉睡的军团
We are a people awaking to follow their dreams
我们醒来只为追梦
We don't have time for your games
我们没有时间玩游戏
We have our own goals to score
我们有自己的目标
There are trophies to win instead of being one of yours
要得到的奖品 不是成为你的其中之一
Here's to the girls on their boards with bruises and scars
向被他们伤害的女孩们致敬
Here's to the girls whose fingers bleed...
向手指流着鲜血的女孩们致敬
Oh, baby, I can't wait to see you in that purple dress!
宝贝 我等不及要看你穿紫色裙子了
What are you wearing? This is our business casual look.
你穿的什么 我们要走的可是商务便装
This is what I'm wearing. Isn't that Emily's dress?
我就要穿这件 这不是艾米莉的裙子吗
We switched.
我们换过了
Lauren, I'm not walking in the show
萝伦 如果你穿偷来的裙子
With you in a dress you stole.
我是不会和你一起走秀的
Ok. I'll walk alone.
那好 我一个人走
Next, Summer Van Horn and
现在是萨默·范·霍恩
Lauren Tanner in business casual.
和萝伦·唐纳带来的商务便装
Lauren!
萝伦
Not really sure what business this is.
真是很特别的商务装
Here's to the ones who don't give up
向不言放弃的人们致敬
Here's to the ones who don't give up
向不言放弃的人们致敬
Here's to the ones who don't give up
向不言放弃的人们致敬
This is your anthem...
这是献给你的颂歌♥
Here's to the girls on their boards with bruises and scars
向被他们伤害的女孩们致敬
Here's to the girls whose fingers bleed...
向手指流着鲜血的女孩们致敬
Here's to anyone who never quit when things got hard
向遇挫不言放弃的人们致敬
You stole my dress?!
你偷了我的裙子
Sorry, it was in my section. I just
抱歉 放在我那边了 我以为
Thought you decided on something else
你已经选了其他的款式
Really? Really.
是吗 是的
I've had enough of all of this.
我受够了
Kim and Payson Keeler,
金姆·基勒和佩森·基勒
Or two supermodels who look a lot like them,
或者说两位长得像她们的超模
Are ready for the red carpet in their dressy look.
现在请她们展示红毯礼服装
Rock what you got. Rock what you got
摇滚你的一切 摇滚你的一切
Don't ever let them make you stop
别为任何人 裹足不前
Rock what you got, light up the lot
摇滚你的一切 点亮一切
No one can rock the way you rock
你给的震撼 无人能及
No man, woman, or nasty blonde brat
任何男人 女人 或卑鄙的金发女人
Is gonna stand in your way.
都不能拦着你的路
You can't let the Lauren Tanner
你不能任由萝伦·唐纳
Of the world pushing you around
就这么随便欺负你
I just want to go home.
我想回家了
We are part of this team. We're not going anywhere.
我们是团队的一部分 不能随便离开
Don't you get it? We are not a part of anything!
不明白吗 我们根本不属于这个团队
They don't accept us and I'm not gonna go out there
她们根本不接受我们 我是不会出去
And be another butt of another joke.
又让别人抓住笑柄
Because, unlike you, I can see
因为和你不同 如果她们取笑我
When someone is making fun of me.
我完全能理解
I'm not deaf, dumb, or blind, Emily.
艾米莉 我能听见看见感受到
I know Ronnie Cruz looks at me like I'm a peasant,
罗妮·克鲁兹觉得我就是一个土包子
But what she thinks of me is none of my damn business.
但我根本不在乎她是怎么看我的
Unfortunately, it's my business.
不幸的是 我很在乎
No, that's what you decide.
不 这取决于你自己
We label ourselves. We decide who we are.
我们给自己定位 我们决定自己是谁
If we let them decide,
如果我们把这个权利给她们
We might as well fold up and go home, Emily
我们最好卷铺盖走人了
That's my plan. Listen to me.
我就是这么想的 听我说
I know you like to keep all the parts
我知道你希望自己的生活
Of your life neat and separate.
能井然有序 不受干扰
And you would just love to keep me out of here,
我知道你不愿意我介入你的生活
But I am your mother.
但我是你的妈妈
And sometimes your peanut butter
有时你必须得接受一些事
Gets mixed up in your chocolate.
哪怕是你不愿意去接受的
Sorry. Eighties reference.
抱歉 老掉牙
I'm not trying to keep you away.
我不是想要疏远你
It's just keeping it all separate,
只有把每件事区分好
That's how I keep it together, you know?
我才能应对得了
And... That's how I stay in control.
这样生活才能井然有序
The way you keep it in control is by knowing who you are
生活得井然有序 你得先认清自我
And not letting anyone else decide that for you.
而不是让别人牵着你的鼻子走
I'll tell you who I am. I'm a mighty Kmetko
我来告诉你我是谁 我是强人克迈特科
With a kid who kicks massive tail
我的孩子打败无数对手
Who I intend to see at Nationals.
我还能在全国赛看到她的身影
So now let's get out there and rock it!
现在我们就出去 尽情释放自己
How are we supposed to "rock it" in business casual?
身穿商务便装 怎么去释放
Well, we just have to think.
我们只需想想
What would Carrie Bradshaw do?
凯莉·布拉德肖[欲望都市女主角]会怎么做
This one's for originals
此人为原创而生
Who strike out towards the great unknown
勇往直前的无冕之王
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表