剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
and I'm taking Marty down.
换掉马蒂
I can't do this anymore.
真让人受不了
I thought we agreed that you were gonna stop managing my career.
你答应过我不再插手我的体操事业
I'm not doing this as your manager.
我这样做不是以你的经纪人的身份
I'm doing it as a concerned parent.
而是出于家长的关心
None of the other parents are trying to dig up dirt
其他家长就不会抖出别人的勾当
or trying to bring Marty down.
或者要把马蒂换掉
So I'd appreciate it if you didn't get involved in the politics
请您行行好 别再参与岩石
at The Rock or at the National Committee.
或国家委员会的纷争了
You'd just embarrass me.
你会让我很难堪
Fine.
好吧
But when you realize you're only 16 years old
不过你才16岁 总有一天你会明白
and no one else has your back like your dear old dad,
没有人会像你老爸这样支持你
I'll still be here for you.
我会继续支持你
Just like I've always been.
一如既往
If algebra is math, then why is it all about letters?
如果代数也属于数学 要这么多字母干嘛
It's actually not about letters.
这些字母有其他含意
They are only used to represent numbers
这里的字母是用来代表
which are either unknown or change during the course of the problem,
未知的或是随问题情境变化而变化的数字
in which case the letters are called variables.
所以这些字母称作变量
You want to get high?
想吸一口吗
No.
不想
I was kidding.
逗你玩
Pot is a gateway drug.
嗑药从大♥麻♥开始
Right.
没错
Oh! Razor, right?
你是雷泽 对吗
Ah! So Emily has mentioned me?
看来艾米莉还是提起过我
And here I thought she'd totally forgot about me.
刚才我还怀疑她彻底把我忘了呢
So they only hire cute, charming boys to work here, I see.
看来这里只雇佣既聪明又帅气的小伙
Are you talking about that other guy?
您是另有所指的吧
Yeah. He was just filling in for me.
其实他只是来帮我代班的
But I'm back now.
但是现在我回来了
I'm... gonna, um, go get my stuff.
我...去...收拾东西
I almost failed algebra.
当年我的代数差点挂掉
Maybe I did fail algebra.
也许确实挂了
I guess it's genetic. Don't tell anyone,
估计是遗传的 别说出去
but, uh, I was a mathlete
在我进乐队成名之前
before I joined a band and became so cool.
曾参加过数学竞赛呢
Really?
真的吗
What part aren't you buying?
您对哪个表示怀疑
The math part or the cool part?
参加数学竞赛还是乐队成名
Oh, the math part.
当然是数学竞赛
You wouldn't by any chance be interesting in tutoring Emily?
有没有兴趣给艾米莉当家教呢
Congratulations.
恭喜
You are the best women gymnasts in the nation.
你们是全国最优秀的女子体操选手
And it's my job to make sure
我的任务是使你们成为
that you become the best in the world.
全世界最顶尖的运动员
But you are all role models now.
你们现在是所有人关注的焦点
You are representing this great nation of ours
不仅代表我国体操的最高水平
not just gymnastically but ethically,
也是道德典范
and you'll be held to high moral standards.
所以你们要用最高的道德标准来要求自己
What a hypocrite!
真虚伪
You're competing as a team now.
你们现在团体作战
This isn't about individual glory,
而不是为了争得个人荣誉
which is why we need to help and support one another.
因此我们要相互帮助 互相支持
Really?
真如此吗
All right, then. I've coached a few of you before,
先讲到这里 我曾带过其中几位队员
so anyone new to the team,
所以新来的队员
just ask their teammates what to expect.
可以向她们了解一下我的要求
All right, ladies. Let's get to work.
好了 姑娘们 开始训练吧
Shall we educate our teammates on their new coach?
我们是不是该给其他队友们一点建议呢
I don't know if I can do this.
这事我恐怕做不来
Hey. Don't forget, Marty brought you to The Rock
别忘了 马蒂把你带到岩石馆
and walked out on you after two days.
两天之后就弃你而去
But who believed in you,
想想是谁信任你
who took you to National and who's never abandoned you?
带你进入国家队 对你不离不弃
Sasha. Right.
萨沙 没错
Isn't this exciting?
是不是很兴奋
So you guys have worked with Marty.
你们曾和马蒂处过一段时间
What's he like? I got this.
他人怎么样 我来回答这个问题
Marty's great. But...
马蒂是个不错的教练 不过
...he tends to be a little handsy.
他就是有些毛手毛脚
Oh, he's never crossed the line, exactly,
别担心 他从不越界
but unless you want to open that door,
而如果你们独处的话
don't let him touch you. At all.
你可千万别让他碰你 绝对不可以
So listen. I've trained with Marty a long time,
告诉你吧 马蒂教我很久了
and he's got this weird pet peeve.
他有个怪毛病
He hates to be looked straight in the eye.
他不喜欢直接的眼神交流
He thinks it's disrespectful or something.
他觉得这样是对他的不尊重
OK. Thanks for the heads up.
谢谢提醒
Great, Tarah.
漂亮 塔拉
But on that switch ring, I need you to throw your head back more.
交换腿转体时要把头再向后仰一点
You looking at me? No.
你在看我吗 没有
I mean, yes.
我是说 有
Nice dismount. Thanks.
漂亮的落地 谢谢
So, um, watch out for Marty.
当心马蒂
Why?
怎么了
He, uh... has really bad breath.
他...严重口臭
OK, freeze.
好的 保持住
See where your shoulders are? I want them back like this.
注意你肩膀的位置 应该再靠后点
Can I please touch you? Here...
我能碰你吗 这里...
Breath mint?
要薄荷糖吗
Coach Walsh? Could we have a word?
沃尔什教练 能跟你说几句吗
Kaylie! Kaylie!
凯莉 凯莉
What the hell was going on out there today?
今天到底怎么回事
We were practicing.
训练啊
You were sabotaging.
你们存心捣乱
We want you to be our coach.
我们只想让你做我们的教练
I am your coach, here at The Rock.
在岩石体操馆 我是你们的教练
I expect you to welcome your National teammates and Marty Walsh
希望你们能接纳国家队队友
respectfully and graciously. Do you understand?
并恭敬友好地对待马蒂·沃尔什 明白吗
I can't work with Marty. Why?
我不要听马蒂的 为什么
You want to get kicked off the National Team?
你不想在国家队待了吗
That's the way you're headed.
这就是你要走的路
You're National Champion, Kaylie. You're the leader now.
你是全国冠军 凯莉 现在又是队长
It's your job to set the right example.
为全队树立一个好榜样是你的责任
And right now, you're failing. Miserably.
而现在你却做不到 真悲哀
Payson.
佩森
Hey. Hey, Kim.
你好 金姆
Hi, Becca. I, uh...
贝卡 我...
I just want to tell you know how sorry I am
只想说对于你的意外
about what happened to you.
我很难过
I've never coached anyone
你是我指导过
with as much talent and determination as you.
最有天分 最有毅力的女孩
You still have a lot to offer the sport.
你还能为体操事业做很多
If you're ever interested in coaching...
如果你有兴趣做教练...
I'm not.
没兴趣
Thanks.
谢谢
How's Kaylie doing with all this?
凯莉怎样应付这件事的
With all what?
应付什么事
You know, Marty back at The Rock after...
他现在回到了岩石馆 就在...
after... he had an affair with Kaylie's mother?
就在...马蒂与凯莉妈妈的私情这事之后
You know? Yes, Kaylie told me.
你都知道了 是的 凯莉告诉我的
We've been friends for ten years.
我们可是十年的好朋友呢
Did you really think a guy could get between us?
你以为挚友真情敌不过儿女私情吗
She's over you, Carter.
她已经放下了 卡特
You need to accept that and move on.
你要接受现实 别一棵树吊死
Kaylie?
凯莉
I'm glad you called me.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Are you OK?
你还好吧
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表