剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
you and I stayed late?
什么时候我们也练到天黑
Maybe we should cover our asses?
或许 我们现在就给她点颜色看看
She just got here.
她才刚来
We're badder than her, we're not deserve to goes top 3.
我们最好能好好表现打败她才能进入前三
Well let's not take any chances.
只要我们不给她任何的机会
I say we make it as comfortable for her as we can.
把她逼进死胡同
Eyes her out. We're gonna be friends with her later.
我们可以先成为朋友
See? I told ya.
看 我说得没错吧
So sad. Hey.
我好失望啊 嗨
You guys wanna work in? Because I can...
你们能去示范一下吗 因为我想
Sorry.
抱歉
Very nice work today, Emily.
艾米莉 今天表现得很出色
Did your mom got the scholarship money?
你妈妈拿到给你的奖学金了吗
Yeah, she'd be here but...
她今天本来会来的 可是
I know you're trying to get organized, but
我知道你在努力 但是
as you can see we're a community here.
正如你所感受到的 我们是一个大家庭
"The Rock" is like a small town.
岩石就如同一个小城
For anyone to be successful, we find
想要成功的话
the entire family has to be involved.
整个家庭都必须团结互助
You home schooling, you gotta pass your grade exams,
在家好好练习 在年底通过考试
and there's absolutely no dating during final trainings.
在训练期间决不允许和男孩子约会
We catch you with a boy, and you're out.
一旦被我们发现 你将被开除
We all work way too hard on your behalf
我们会将全心全意帮助你
so don't toss it away, you understand?
知道吗
Your mom, she gotta put her time in gym.
你妈妈需要按时来体育馆
Does she in parent's contract?
她签过保证合同了吗
Not yet, but she will.
还没有 不过她会的
Ok. Just make sure she brings it, when you come tomorrow.
记得提醒她明天来时带过来选拔
And make you sure you get a goodnight rest.
今晚你要休息好
Trial's at 8 AM sharp.
明早8点准时开始 记得穿正规的训练服
Good luck.
祝你好运
Great news, I get reps from Juicy Burger
好消息 在裘斯汉堡预订了
and that breakfast bar coming tomorrow.
明天美味的早餐
when I promised 'em a big day. So do yourself a favor,
明天可是个大日子 我们会全力配合你的
play them a little flash on that smile,
你也笑笑啊
and we'll get the bidding one start before Nationals.
我们会在全国比赛前 有一个不错的开始
Okay I think I'm gonna stay a couple hours.
好的 我得再训练几个小时
Good idea. Work your technique.
好主意 带着技巧去训练
Don't fatigues your muscles too much.
别把肌肉练得太紧了
And don't forget we're shooting with Denver Style this weekend.
别忘了 这周要去丹佛拍照
Hey Alex! Board meeting Thursday, right?
艾力克斯 我们周四碰面 对吧
So I shot your elements,
我录下了你训练的整个过程
we'll go though it tonight frame by frame.
今晚我们一个动作一个动作地分♥析♥
Daddy, are they gonna let that girl compete tomorrow?
爸爸 那女孩儿明天也和我们一起比赛吗
She's only been here one day.
她可是今天刚刚来这儿
Hey girl, what's up? My dad will right out.
亲爱的 怎么样 我爸爸马上就出来
Hey you excited about the big contest tomorrow?
激动吗 明天就要比赛了
It's not a contest, it's a competition.
不是普通的比赛 是大赛
Daddy, your secretary here. Executive Assistant.
爸爸 你的秘书来了 是执行助理
Whatever. Thanks. Perfect.
随便吧 谢谢 干的好
Hey, nice bling by the way...
项链很漂亮
Oh, thank you. My boyfriend gave it to me.
是吗 谢谢 我男朋友送的
I thought Jesus was your boyfriend.
你男朋友真是万能啊
You really need to tell her about us.
你得告诉她我们的关系
After tomorrow. I promise.
明天之后 我保证
You really like it? I absolutely love it!
你真的喜欢它吗 我非常喜欢
And there's more where that came from.
还会有其他的
I'm not just after your money.
我关心的可不是你的钱
You must be crazier than I thought.
你比我想像中还疯狂啊
So, how it go today Payson?
佩森 今天怎么样
Your floor looked gorgeous.
你的落地动作太漂亮了
Mom? Do you mind?
妈妈 别介意
I don't wanna be mean, but I've really gotta focus.
我不想讨人厌 但是我真需要集中注意力
I'll catch you with you after tomorrow.
一切明天之后再说好吗
When Payson makes a million dollars or whatever
如果佩森从凯洛格基金会 赢得百万奖金
can we get a new car?
我们能买♥♥辆新车吗
I suppose that's up to Payson.
这得听佩森的
But don't bother her now... she's focusing.
现在别打扰她 她要集中注意力
Listen. You can chill out all the way home,
听着 小姐 一路上你可以放松一下
and you'll do chores and you'll help with dinner.
到家后要做家务 帮忙做晚饭
And you'll communicate with your family and
还要和家人交流一下
something other than tribal grunting language.
忘掉你的体操术语
Hi honey, can we give you a lift?
亲爱的 要我们带你一程吗
No, it's okay. My mom will be here in a sec. Okay.
不用了 我妈随时可能到 好
God, I miss you this weekend. I miss you too.
这周末我很想你 我也想你
Oh, jeez I forgot the pick you up.
天啊 我忘记去接你了
I'm so sorry honey.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
We just got home and I totally lost track of time.
我们刚到家 我都没有时间概念了
Hey, Supergirl. How'd go?
女超人 怎么样
Been in a gym for a week, great.
周末在另一家体操馆 很好
How's the new school? Different dog, same poop.
新学校怎么样 大同小异
I got it. I deserved it. I'm gonna cook dinner.
我明白的 我活该 我来做晚饭
Tell me when you're gonna speak to me again.
愿意和我说话了 就告诉我
And they only main string one day a week
他们一周只有一天能办转学
which is I remind him is probably against the law in this state.
我跟他说那绝对犯法
How's the day in Erin Brockovich's go over?
永不妥协怎么样
It was love connection.
说的是个爱情故事
Yeah, mom, I'm sure he really appreciate it that,
是 妈妈 我想他应该很欣赏
coming from someone who'd been on Colorado...
一个刚到科罗拉多州
all of 24 hours, mom?
一天的人
Yes, apparently not that much because then he asked me
很明显没有 因为后来他问我
if he could speak with my husband. Oh no he didn't.
他是否可以和我丈夫谈谈 不会吧
He walks right into it.
拜托 我看得正投入呢
And yeah, if he thought I was a pain in the river before
他以为我会很烦人
he hasn't seen anything yet.
他可什么都不了解呢
Alright, sit down.
好的 坐好
Okay so tomorrow we have the social services interview,
明天 我们有社区公益机构的面试
and then we have to finish all the school paperwork in...
然后我们要搞定那些学校表格
Mom!
妈妈
Nationals trials are tomorrow.
全国赛的预选是明天
Tomorrow, tomorrow?
你确定是明天
Yeah, and you have to be there...
你一定要到场的
This is the biggest shot I'm ever gonna have.
这是我有过的最好的机会
I'm training at "The Rock" now,
我现在在岩石训练了
that automatically puts me in contention for everything.
这自然就是最重要的事了
Right, right crap!
对 对 糟糕
I'm sorry, it's just that...I thought it was Friday.
抱歉 我还以为是星期五
Ok, deep breath.
好了 深呼吸
It's gonna be okay.
没关系
We're just gonna have to move some stuffs around.
我们只是得理清头绪
It's fine.
会好的
We just haven't got our security
只是我们还没拿到
deposit check back and...
押金支票
the end of the month is coming.
月底就要到了
I know, I'm on it.
我知道 我已经搞定了
I already called the Pizza Shack
我已经打电♥话♥去披萨小屋了
and I'm gonna go pick up my uniform stuff tonight.
晚上去拿工作服
Already, honey?
已经弄好了吗 亲爱的
Well, once I get Brian settled, I'll find a job.
只要把布莱恩的事弄好 我就去找工作
I know you will.
我知道你会的
You are gonna be the acrylic nails queen of Boulder.
你会成为博尔德市的美甲女王
And not a moment too soon!
而且刚刚
Have you two seen the paws in the some of these mountain women
你们俩注意到这些山地女人了吗
and apparently waxing, is a foreign concept.
很明显 对她们而言 上蜡是新奇玩意儿
Look.
听着
I think after Nationals,
我想 全国赛之后
I should talk to your father.
我应该和你父亲谈谈
Man to man. No, forget it.
男人之间的谈话 不 放弃吧
Kaylie, I'm 18.
凯莉 我18岁了
We've been together for a year, we have plans for the future...
我们在一起一年了 我们可以计划将来了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表