剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
My best friend has a broken back,
我最好的朋友摔伤了背
I have Kelly Parker on my ass
凯莉·帕克步步紧逼
and my new coach is the man my mom cheated on my dad with.
新教练就我妈背着老爸搞外遇的对象
And I feel like there's no one in the world I can talk to.
我觉得整个世界没一个人能听我倾诉
You can talk to me.
你可以向我倾诉
Did I mention my other best friend slept with my boyfriend?
我还没提到另一个好友跟我男友乱搞吧
It's not supposed to be like this.
事情不该是这样的
I'm the National Gymnastics Champion!
我是全国冠军啊
I should be on top of the world, calling the shots.
我应该最幸福 目空一切
And instead, I feel like I can't act too happy around Payson,
恰恰相反 在佩森面前我高兴不起来
I can't have the coach I want
我中意的教练不能教我
and I feel like I'm in the middle of all of these secrets and betrayals.
我觉得自己被所有秘密和背叛紧紧包围
I won!
我赢了
It's finally supposed to be about me!
终于能为自己而泩
And it's still about everybody else!
却还是身不由己
What can I do?
我能做些什么
You can tell me why.
你可不可以向我解释
Why did you have sex with Lauren?
为什么和萝伦发♥生♥关♥系♥
And don't tell me that it's because we had a fight
别说是因为我们吵架
and you were drinking
还喝了酒
because that is a pathetic excuse.
那借口太拙劣
I was angry.
当时我很生气
And I guess I felt like I wanted to be with you
我感觉你对我们在一起的态度
more than you wanted to be with me.
不如我那么坚定
So...
所以
So you wanted to hurt me?
所以你就想这样伤害我吗
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 或许是的
I am so sorry.
我非常抱歉
I love you.
我爱你
I'm so sorry. I love you.
我很抱歉 我爱你
Kaylie.
凯莉
Kaylie, don't.
凯莉 别这样
Not like this.
不要这样
You can have sex with Lauren but you can't have sex with me?
你能和萝伦上♥床♥ 为什么和我就不行
You're angry and frustrated
你现在很生气 很失意
and you're doing this so you feel in control.
这么做只是想自己掌控命运
Why? Why can everybody else
为什么 为什么每个人
cheat and lie and have sex?
都可以背叛 撒谎 乱搞
And why can't I just do whatever I want?
为什么我偏偏不能随心所欲
Kaylie. Kaylie! I...
凯莉 凯莉 我
Get out.
你走吧
You can lash out at me and hurt me back.
你可以骂我 也可以报复我
You can even hate me.
甚至恨我都行
But we are soul mates and belong together.
但我们是灵魂伴侣 注定一生相守
And I'm not giving up on you.
我不会放弃你的
Hi, honey, you're home.
宝贝 你回来啦
Surprise!
没想到吧
What is he doing here? He is here to tutor you.
他到这里干嘛 来给你做家教啊
And from the looks of these worksheets,
从成绩单上看来
you need all the help you can get.
你的确需要好好补一补
What do you know about math?
你懂数学吗
Hey, I didn't fail every subject.
我一科没挂过
Mom. You need a tutor and Razor is a volunteer.
妈妈 你需要家教 恰好雷兹愿意帮忙
Pro bono.
无偿服务
That means for free.
意思是 免费
I get A's in English. I know what it means.
我英语成绩优秀 我能听懂
Now, English, that was a different story.
英语可不一样
All that reading and writing.
那些阅读和写作
When are you ever gonna use that?
何时才能用得上呢
But math? Not a day goes by that I don't find myself
而数学就不一样 我每天都要用到
trying to simplify the negative exponents in fractions.
分数中指数负次方的化简
Right?
对吗
How's it going, chickie?
小姑娘在想什么呢
I always wondered who those people were
我过去常常好奇 到底什么样的人
who had time to surf the Net all day.
才有时间整天泡在网上
They're me.
原来就是我这样的人
Well, just because you can't do gymnastics anymore
你不能再练体操
doesn't mean you can't... Please don't say coach.
并不代表你不能... 别跟我提教练的事
But you have so much to offer.
但没人比你更合适
And all those girls look up to you.
队员们都敬佩你
Why not just consider it?
为什么不考虑一下呢
Because it feels like admitting that it's over.
因为那感觉像在默认一切都结束了
And I just...
只是
I just can't accept that yet. OK? mommy, I just can't.
我只是一时还接受不了 妈妈 我做不到
I know. I'm sorry. It's OK.
我明白 抱歉 没事的
All in good time.
时间会治愈一切的
So I'm having a little trouble fixing your National Team jacket.
你的国家队外套也许不能穿了
Are you sure you can't just ask for another one?
你确定不能再领一件吗
Positive. Um, well, what if I ask?
绝对不能 如果我去要呢
Mom, I know you mean well,
妈妈 我知道你是好意
but I just think it works better
但我觉得 如果你不掺和
if you don't get involved with my gymnastics.
我的体操事务 我会更好些
No offense, it's just when you try to help,
我不想惹你生气 只是有时你虽然是好意
sometimes you just don't.
却反而弄巧成拙
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's OK, sweetie.
没关系 宝贝
I understand. You got here all by yourself,
我能理解 你照顾好自己
without any help from me, and I promise I won't meddle.
我不给你添乱 保证不插手
Thanks. I'll see you later.
谢谢 回头见
Can I get all Nation Team members lined up on the floor, please?
国家队队员 请排队集♥合♥
Now, as you all know,
大家都知道
only six of you will get to compete in three weeks
三周之后 你们中的六个人将赶赴伦敦
against the EU team in London.
与欧洲队交手
I can't wait! The shopping is awesome in London.
我都等不及了 伦敦购物是多么美妙
I've never been to London. Based on yesterday's practice,
我从没去过伦敦 根据昨天训练表现
I've already made the cut.
我已经挑好人选了
The following girls please step forward.
念到名字的请出列
Kaylie.
凯莉
Courtney.
考特尼
Tasha. Lindsay.
塔莎 林赛
Emily. And Lauren.
艾米莉 还有萝伦
Sorry you couldn't come to London.
真遗憾 你们不能去伦敦
But you can always rent Mary Poppins.
不过你可以租《欢乐满人间》看
You girls will not be going to London.
以上队员不能去伦敦比赛
What?
什么
I'm the National Champion. You have to take me.
我是全国冠军 你必须让我参赛
Actually, I don't.
说实话 我不能
None of you girls can rest on your laurels in practice.
谁也不能因为这身份而松懈
You have to bring it every day.
每天都要保持高水平训练
And yesterday, you six didn't.
昨天 你们六个有失水准
This isn't fair. What would the National Committee say?
这不公平 国家委员会不会答应的
After observing yesterday's practice,
通过对昨天训练的观察
they've approved of my choices unanimously.
他们一致同意我的决定
So today's a new day.
今天是新的一天
Let's get to work. Oh, and don't forget.
开始练习 别忘了
Tomorrow, you're all gonna be signing your National Team paperwork,
明天你们都要签国家队的聘用合同
and taking the official photo.
还要进行官方合影
We need you all to be in your team jackets.
每个人都要穿队服外套
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢 姑娘们
You know, I'm actually sorry you won't be going to London.
你们不能去伦敦了 真遗憾啊
Now the whole world will have to wait to see your fall from grace.
全世界都等着看你们的笑话呢
I have just one thing to say to you:
我只想对你们说
"Super-califragilistic- expialidocious."
奇妙得不得了[电影《欢乐满人间》插曲]
Stuff it!
闭上你的臭嘴
OK, we need a new plan.
我们该制定新计划了
No, we don't. I got it covered.
不需要 我来搞定
I'm telling my father.
我去向爸爸揭发他
Don't worry. I'm leaving your dad out of it.
别担心 不会拉你老爸下水的
What about your family? What about me?
你家人怎么办 那我又怎么办
Why do I always have to keep everybody else's secrets?
为什么我总要为别人保守秘密
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表