剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Make it or Break it S01E04
《体操公主》第一季 第四集
Previously on Make it or Break it.
《体操公主》前情提要
Is that...? Sasha Belov.
那不是 萨沙·别洛夫
We have only 49 days until nationals,
距离全国赛只有49天了
And you will spend every waking
每分每秒
Moment of it in this gym, together.
你们都将在体育馆共同度过
Lauren's daddy
萝伦的爸爸
May have bought her way back into the Rock,
也许已经买♥♥通岩石
But she's not buying her way back into our group.
但是她却买♥♥通不了我们
You are cordially invited.
由衷地邀请你们
"Blast off?" What's that?
火爆狂欢 是什么
1962. Brian Jones named the band
1962年 布莱恩·琼斯以
After the Muddy Waters song," Rollin' Stone".
马迪·沃特斯的歌♥曲《滚石》命名乐队
I believe this belongs to you.
我想这该归你了
How many beers have you had?
你喝了多少酒
Kaylie! Kaylie! Kaylie!
凯莉 凯莉 凯莉
You said you couldn't come out tonight,
你说过你出不来
And then I find you partying with other guys?
却和别人一起 出现啤酒聚会上
We'll just cool it for a while.
我们先冷静一段时间再说
I am not interested in your father's money.
我对你父亲的钱没兴趣
You have "ambition" written all over you.
你的野心都写在脸上了
She's gotta have everybody chasing after her.
她总希望每个人都跟在她后面
Screw her. Why are we even talking about her?
去她的 为什么要说她呢
Why are we even talking at all?
为什么还要说话呢
You ok?
你没事吧
Sorry we fought. I love you.
和你吵架是我不好 我爱你
Oh, wash me, cleanse me from this guilt.
涤净我 将罪恶从我身上洗去
Let me be pure again.
再次让我变得纯洁
Forgive me my shameful deed,
请原谅我可耻的作为
For it haunts me day and night.
那令我日夜难安
Wash me through your grace
您的高华将我涤净
And I shall be whiter than snow.
我的纯洁将胜似白雪
NO MESSAGES
无新信息
And after you have punished me,
当您惩罚过我之后
Give me back my joy again.
请赐还我快乐
Create in me a good, clean heart,
为我打造健康干净的心灵
God-filled with clean thoughts and right desires.
上帝心中只有纯净而公正的念头
Don't toss me aside,
请不要将我弃之不顾
Banished from your presence forever.
永远从您眼前移去
Amen amen.
阿门
Hey, I'll be right back. ok.
等我一下 好的
You know, there are easier ways to get laid
想要和她上♥床♥
Than having to go to church
有比到教堂做礼拜
And pretend you believe in god.
假装对上帝虔诚更好的办法
I believe in god, and not that it's any of your business,
我信上帝 这没你什么事儿
But Summer and I aren't... Having intimate relations.
但萨默和我还没有亲密关系
Yeah, right. Summer doesn't believe in premarital sex,
当然 萨默不赞成婚前性行为
Which is actually refreshing these days.
如今很难得了
When women and girls
许多女人和女孩
Are willing to give it up to just about anybody
愿意把第一次献给任何
Who'll give them the time of day.
理睬她们的人
So, she's a 30-year-old virgin? I doubt it.
她会是30岁的处♥女♥ 我才不信呢
She's just trying to get you to
她只是用这个吊你胃口
Marry her by withholding sex.
让你和她结婚
I bet she's never even been to this church before.
我打赌 她从没来过这间教堂
Pastor Harold,
哈罗德牧师
This is Steve Tanner and his daughter Lauren.
这是斯蒂夫·唐纳和他女儿萝伦
It's so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Summer's told us so much about you.
萨默常对我提起你们
I don't know what we would do without
如果没有她在少儿管理处
Her help with the children's ministry.
我真不知道该怎么办
She's a wonderful woman, but I don't have to tell you that.
她是个很棒的女人 这个不说你也知道
No, you sure don't. A word of advice?
当然 我一直知道 给你个建议
You better marry this girl before somebody
你最好赶紧娶她
Snatches her out from under you.
以免别人 从你面前抢走她
Under him? No chance of that apparently.
从他面前 显然不可能
I'm not kidding. If you feel the ground shaking,
我可不是开玩笑 如果你感到大地在颤动
It's the stampede of young men racing
那一定是她的追求者大军
To march this girl to the altar.
追着她 要娶她
I don't doubt it.
我深信不疑
Well, we better get going before we get trampled.
我们最好在被人踩伤之前离开吧
Thanks, pastor Harold. Bye.
谢谢 哈罗德牧师 再见
What are you, Eharmony?
你以为自己是谁 网络红娘
Incoming call: The Rock.
来电 岩石体操馆
Hello?
你好
This is Emily.
我是艾米莉
Now?
现在吗
Uh, no, no problem.
不 不 没问题
I'll be right there. Ok, bye.
我马上到 再见
Who was that?
谁打来的
That was the new coach. He's calling us in.
是新来的教练 他让我们集♥合♥
But honey, it's Sunday and you need a day off.
但宝贝儿 今天是周日 休息日
What day off? I'm supposed to being
什么休息日 我今天
Doing a double at the pizza shack.
在披萨小屋有两轮班
And we really need the money.
我们真的需要这份钱
The first shift is usually slow. Maybe they won't need me.
第一轮班不会太忙 也许我不去也行
Look, why don't I drop you at the gym
不如让我送你去体操馆
And I'll go to the shack
之后去批萨小屋
And sweet-talk your boss.
哄哄你的老板
Don't sweet-talk anyone.
别去哄任何人
And remember, they can't know I train at the Rock.
记住 他们不可以知道我在岩石训练
So, what do you think's going on?
那你打算怎么办
Do you think we're in trouble?
你觉得我们会有麻烦吗
Why would we think we will in trouble?
为什么那么想
We will be if Sasha catches you
如果萨沙看到你总是盯着手♥机♥
With your phone later on the floor.
我们就该有麻烦了
I seriously don't know how I'm
我真的不知道
Going to get into practice.
怎样才能投入练习
My head is pounding and I feel like dog.
头像被敲过一样 难受极了
Well, whose fault is that? Thanks.
这该怪谁 打住
Hey, do you think the boys got called in, too?
男生们也要集♥合♥吗
Right now it looks like it's just you and me.
目前只有你我两人
And her. Is it just us?
还有她 只有我们吗
Well, why would Sasha just call the three of us in?
为什么只让我们三个集♥合♥
Because he found out we went to the Kegger.
因为他发现我们去过聚会
What if he found out? Payson, how would he find out?
那可怎么办 佩森 他怎么可能发现
No, there's no way.
不 这不可能
So what, it's just the four of us?
就我们四个
How would we know?
我们怎么知道
I hate to say it but I'm happy to see her here.
虽然不情愿 但很高兴见到她
She didn't go to the party,
她没去过聚会
Which means we can't be in trouble.
我们安全了
Cheers.
干杯
So what are we doing here? I don't get it.
我不懂 我们来这干什么
Neither do I. I thought you all wanted to be exceptional.
我也不懂 我以为你们都想与众不同
I thought you wanted to be Olympic Gymnasts,
我以为 你们想成为奥♥运♥选手
But apparently I was wrong.
但显然我想错了
Apparently you're the kind of teenagers
显然 你们是乐于参加派对
Who want to go to parties and get drunk.
喝个酩酊大醉的青少年
So, hey, let's get stupid!
那就放纵一下吧
What's the matter? Why aren't you drinking your beers?
怎么了 你们怎么不喝
That's what you want, isn't it?
这不是你们想要的吗
To be ordinary teenagers who screw up
做回平常人 疯狂一下
I don't want to be ordinary,
我不想做平常人
And I never wanted to go to that
我起初绝没有想过
Stupid party in the first place
要参加那个愚蠢的派对
Then why did you?
那你为什么还要去
I went to make sure nobody got into any trouble.
为了看住她们 不要出事
Oh, you went as a chaperone? How noble.
去做护花使者 真高尚
And you?
你呢
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表