剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Honey, don't you want to go see Payson?
亲爱的 你不是要看佩森吗
Do you think that would be ok?
你们觉得合适吗
Don't be silly. You're her friend.
别傻了 你是她的朋友
She needs friends. Go! Sure.
她需要见见朋友 去吧 是的
Go.
去吧
Look...
我知道
I know I wasn't invited,
我知道自己不请自来
But I also know how you can put yourself in a hole
我同样也很清楚你们现在的难处
And forget about the rest of the world when you're hurt.
当自己受伤的时候是无暇考虑外面世界的
How are you guys doing?
你们还好吧
It's getting better every day.
情况在好转
It's tough to watch her struggle, though.
不过看她在困境里挣扎 还是很揪心
We try to stay grateful.
我们尽量抱着感恩的心
We keep reminding ourselves things
我们不时提醒自己
could have been so much worse
佩森不至于坐轮椅
Payson could have wound up in a wheelchair...
已经算是幸运的了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Brian. I wasn't thinking.
布莱恩 我不是故意的
Hey. Don't worry.
别放在心上
If there's anybody who knows
如果说谁最能体会
what you're going throung, I do.
你们现在的心情 那一定是我
If you ever need to talk to someone. I'm here.
如果你们需要向谁倾诉 我一直都在
Thank you for coming, Chloe.
很感谢你能来 克罗伊
Really.
真的
Oh, give me a hug.
来 拥抱一下吧
So I saw you on TV in the parade.
我看了你们那天的游♥行♥
Nice hat. They let you keep that?
帽子不错 会让你们一直戴着吗
Fortunately, no.
幸运的是 不会
Nice girdle. You get to keep it?
腰带不错 要一直戴着吗
I'm thinking about it.
我也在考虑
It does make me look slim. And sexy.
它让我看起来更苗条 还很性感
I'm really sorry I haven't called anybody back.
真的很抱歉没有回你们的电♥话♥
I've been trying to focus on my rehab, and it's just...
我把精力全部放在康复治疗上了 只是
Hey, don't spot it.
别提这个
We all just really want to know
我们真正关心的是
how you're doing, that's all.
你是否安好 仅此而已
We all really miss you.
大家都很想你
Maybe, if you're feeling up to it,
如果你想做点补偿
you could come by the rock.
那就来俱乐部看看大家吧
I know everyone would love to see you.
我想大家都很想见你
I don't know if I'll get a chance.
不知道有没有这样的机会
We might be moving back to Minnesota.
我们可能会搬回明尼苏达去
Seriously?
真的吗
Like, soon?
马上吗
I mean there's still a lot to work out.
恢复还需要很长时间
So, probably shouldn't even be talking about it.
所以现在还不是谈论回去的时候
I guess I just don't have much to say.
我只是不知道自己能说什么
About anything.
什么也不想说
Well...
好吧
That is why I brought these.
所以我带来了这个
Want to play? I guess.
想玩吗 好吧
What is that called?
这个动作叫什么
The Tanner.
唐纳转体
Or at least it will be when I land it in a competition.
或者当我在比赛中成功后就会这么叫
That's amazing, Lauren.
这动作很漂亮 萝伦
I've had a lot of time to train,
我有大把的时间可以训练
Without the drama or distractions.
因为我没有那些戏剧性的爱情故事让我分心
And yet you still managed to fall on your ass.
可训练的结果还是用屁♥股♥落地
I'm sure Kaylie's asking herself,
我想凯莉现在的内心独白一定是
"Now that the world has seen the
既然全世界看了
best Kaylie Cruz has to offer?
凯莉·克鲁兹的完美表演
What will I do for an encore?"
我还有什么能发挥呢
Oh, I don't know... I was thinking Olympic gold.
那我不知道 我心里只有奥♥运♥金牌
Tip: I wouldn't want that pressure.
小贴士: 我才不要那种压力
The target on your back that comes with being number one.
作为冠军 你一定是众矢之的
Having to stay right there,
为了拿到冠军
While Kelly Parker tries to topple you.
还要成为凯莉·派克击败的目标
Who needs it? I mean look what it did to Payson.
谁愿意啊 想想佩森的下场
Speaking of Payson. I saw her last night.
说到佩森 我昨晚去看她了
How is she? She's ok, I guess.
她怎么样 还不错
She said she's sorry she hasn't returned anyone's calls.
她说 没有回电♥话♥很抱歉
Hey, you saw Payson?
你去看佩森了
How's she doing? Is she in a lot of pain?
她还好吧 伤还会很痛吗
You know Payson. She'd never say.
你了解佩森 她从不叫苦
Yeah. Well, they probably have her on cortisone.
他们可能给她用了可的松
That's pretty common with those types of injuries.
这种伤一般都会用可的松止痛
I must look like a freak.
我看上去像怪物吧
No. You look beautiful.
不 你很漂亮
Like always.
一如既往的漂亮
So how are you doing? Really?
老实说 你怎么样了
Great. I ate an entire banana split
我很好 昨天吃了整份香蕉船冰激凌
yesterday without even feeling guilty.
而一点都没觉得自责
Retirement definitely has its upside.
退役也有好处
Come on. Sit down.
过来 坐下吧
Well, I have to admit, this isn't what I expected.
我得承认 这和我预料的完全不一样
What do you mean?
什么意思
The way you're handling it.
你的状态
You're so, like, "everything's cool."
你表现得就像没事发生一样
I mean, I try to imagine, if it was me...
我曾想 如果事情发生在我身上
You know, gymnastics is my whole life.
你知道 体操是就是我的生命
If I had that taken away I'd just want to die.
失去体操 我肯定活不下去
But you...
但看看你
Payson...
佩森
You just might be my hero.
你可以说是我心目中的英雄
It's so nice of you guys to spend
你们能抽午休时间来看望佩森
your lunch break visiting Payson.
这真是太好了
Us guys?
我们
Yeah. Nicky Russo is in there.
是的 尼奇·鲁索在里面
Oh! great. Go on.
太好了 进去吧
Thanks, Mrs. Keeler.
谢谢 基勒夫人
I know you're probably wondering about the cortisone.
我知道你可能在担心可得松的事
Yeah, I just feel so guilty.
是啊 我很内疚
I can't stop thinking about it.
这件事成了我的心病
You couldn't have competed at
如果不用可的松
Nationals without the cortisone.
你就撑不到全国赛
You wouldn't have gotten hurt. It's my fault...
也就不会受伤 都是我的错
Nicky! It isn't. I didn't use it.
尼奇 你想错了 我没用可的松
What? It's ok. I didn't.
什么 没事了 我根本没用
I wanted to.
本来想用的
And I started to, but I just...
开始我很想用 但我就是
I couldn't, so I threw the vial away.
我做不到 所以我把药瓶扔了
I still shouldn't have given it to you.
我还是觉得不该给你
I could have gotten you in trouble.
你可能会因此惹上麻烦
I forged my dad's signature on the prescription.
我在处方上伪造了我爸的签名
You know that's a felony?
你知道这个是重罪吗
Payson, I could go to jail.
佩森 我可能会因此坐牢
Nicky, no one knows.
尼奇 没人知道
I threw one vial away in boston.
其中一瓶我在波士顿扔了
And the other one is in my locker.
另一瓶在我的储物柜
Go get it.
你去拿
My combination is 12-24-36.
我储物柜的密♥码♥是12-24-36
You're doing both of us a huge favor.
你在帮我们俩一个大忙
Oh, hey, Nicky.
你好 尼奇
I didn't know you were here.
没想到你也来了
Yeah, actually, I was just leaving.
是啊 其实我正准备走
Gotta get back to the Rock.
我正要回岩石体操馆
Well...
看来
You may not have gotten the gold,
虽然赛场失意
but it looks like you got the guy.
却是情场得意
Nice work.
不错嘛
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表