剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I went because they went.
因为她们去了
Did you know that sheep are so dumb that
你知道羊这种动物有多蠢吗
If the lead sheep jumps the cliff
如果领头羊跳下悬崖
The rest of the flock will follow?
羊群就会跟着跳下去
Is that what you are? A little lamb?
所以你是 小羊羔吗
I don't even know what I'm doing here,
我不知道来这儿干吗
Because wasn't even on this party.
因为我没去过这个派对
You're wasting my time!
你们在浪费我的时间
Give me one reason I shouldn't get on
给我个理由 让我不会
A plane and go back home right now!
马上坐飞机回家
Because you can't! We need you, and we're sorry
因为你不能走 我们需要你 很抱歉
And we'll never do it again. We promise!
我们保证 不会再那样做了
Words. "I'm sorry,""I promise."
说得好听 我错了 我保证
You won't do it again because you're all on probation
你们不会再犯 因为我会以观后效
And if just one of you screws up,
只要有一个人违规
Even a little bit, and I am out of here.
哪怕只一次 我就走人
Is that clear? Yes, sir.
听清楚了吗 是的
Is that clear? Yes, sir.
听清楚了吗 听清楚了
That's all I had to say.
我要说的就这些
Excuse me. Did I dismiss you?
抱歉 我说过可以解散了吗
It's one thing to say you're sorry,
说抱歉很容易
But I want you to really feel it.
但我想让你们真正知错
And I promise, after today, you will.
我保证 今天之后 你们会的
Oh, excuse me?
劳驾
Um, you're the manager, right?
你是经理 对吧
Who wants to know? Are you with the feds?
谁问的 你是警♥察♥吗
What? Uh, look, we're slammed.
什么 我们很忙
You want to order anything? No.
你想点些什么吗 不
I'm Emily's mother.
我是艾米莉的妈妈
Where the hell is she? We are slammed.
她死到哪儿去了 我们都快忙死了
Yes, you said that, hon.
这个你说过了
Um, look, she's not gonna be able
她今天的头班
To make her first shift due to
可能不能上了 因为
Personal reasons of which I'm not at liberty to say.
一些不方便讲的私事
We're slammed. If she doesn't get someone
我们忙死了 如果她找不到
To cover her shift, she is fired.
别人来顶替她 她就被解雇了
One large pepperoni and pineapple pizza con extra queso.
一张大的意大利香肠加菠萝批萨 多加奶酪
Damon Young reporting for duty, boss lady.
戴蒙·杨来上班 老板娘
Oh, I'm not the boss, I'm...
我不是老板 我是
...Emily's... Sister.
艾米莉的姐妹
I'm filling in. Well, that makes two of us.
我来替她 和我一样
I'm filling in for my buddy, Razor.
我是替我朋友雷泽来上班
So, you have no idea what to do, either?
那你也不知道做什么了
Nada. Great. Great.
对 好极了
So, you must be Emily's, uh, younger sister. Right?
你一定是艾米莉的妹妹 对吧
Aren't you adorable.
你可真可爱
Well, your older sister is not bad, either.
你姐姐也不差
You know, you're the kind of boy that mothers
你这样的男孩 妈妈会告诫女儿
Tell their daughters to stay away from.
离他远点
But you're far too young to be anyone's mother.
你这么年轻 不像当妈的人
Oh, you're good. Really good.
你真不错 真的
Oh, look, there's an art fair downtown we could go to.
看 市中心举办艺术展
Avery ask me to go for a movie.
艾弗里叫我去看电影
But Sunday is family day.
但是周日是家庭日
Pason's practice that doesn't working
佩森去练习了 就不算家庭日了
That doesn't mean you and I
就我们俩也可以
Can't do something fun together.
做点儿有趣的事
That's the key word, mom. "Fun."
妈妈 关键词 有趣
What about the planetarium?
去天文馆怎么样
Ok, fine. Go to the movies.
好吧 去看电影吧
You could come with us.
你可以和我们一起
I'll find something to do.
我会找点事做的
All alone.
一个人
On family day.
在家庭日
Hey, Maggie, how are you? Kaylie's not here.
麦琪 你好 凯莉不在家
Uh, I'm here to see Leo.
我来找利奥
Sure you are.
当然是来找他
Where's Kaylie? Remember when you were my friend
凯莉呢 你们在一起之前
Before you started sneaking around with my sister?
你可是我的朋友
Carter, Carter. Where's our love?
卡特 卡特 你是怎么回事
I'm serious. Don't worry. She still loves you.
我是认真的 别担心 她还爱着你
She was freaking out last night
她昨晚有些失态
Because you're so wonderful
因为你太好了
And she doesn't deserve you.
她觉得配不上你
But unfortunately your kiss and make-up scene's
但很不幸 你的热吻和补偿的剧码
Gonna have to wait, because "Sasha the terrible"
不能按时上演 因为魔鬼萨沙
Called the girls to practice. The girls? Lauren, too?
让她们去练习 她们 萝伦也去了
I'm assuming. Since the bitch is back.
我想是的 那贱♥人♥回来了
Dude, she'll be home in a few hours.
老兄 她几小时后就会回来的
No, I need to talk to her, now.
我现在就要和她谈
So what's so urgent that it can't wait?
有什么事那么着急
I can't tell you. Hey, man,
我不能对你说 老兄
Even though you dumped me for my sister,
尽管你为了妹妹疏远了我
We're still friends.
我们还是朋友
I...
我
Oh, man, uh...
天哪
I did something that I really regret...
我做了一件十分后悔的事
...Something that
如果
I would just give anything to take back.
能让时间倒流 我愿意付出任何代价
Something that when I tell you,
如果我告诉你这事
You're probably gonna want to kill me.
恐怕你会想杀了我
One hundred.
一百
One-ten.
一百一
One-twenty.
一百二
I told you we shouldn't have gone to that stupid party!
我说过不该去那个愚蠢的聚会
How in the hell did he find out?
我怎么知道会被发现
Someone must have told him, Payson.
一定是有人告密了 佩森
You think it was me? I'm in trouble here, too.
你们觉得是我 我不也在受罚吗
As if you don't live for punishment.
你不是很享受吗
That's the truth. Hey? Whose side are you on?
我同意 你到底帮谁说话
Yeah, not hers. Lucky I did go because you got trashed.
不是她 还好我去了 你喝得烂醉
I'd have loved to see miss Goody-Two-Shoes
我也想看乖乖女
Drunk off her ass.
喝得烂醉的样子
I think this might be a little bit easier if we all shut up.
我觉得你们最好都闭嘴
We didn't see you at the party. Who were you there with?
我们没在聚会上看见你 你和谁去的
I have friends. I think you mean frenemies.
和朋友一起 你是说亦敌亦友吧
You know who else was there? Carter.
知道还有谁也在那儿吗 卡特
What's this? I said 300.
怎么了 我才数到300
I can't. Did you say," I can't go to the kegger?"
我不行了 你是说 我不能去啤酒聚会
Or, "I can't drink beer?"
还是说 我不能喝啤酒
"I can't" is for losers. That's what you are?
不行 只属于失败者 你是失败者吗
And seeing as your teammate just stopped,
既然你的队友都停下来了
You can all start again from one.
大家就重新再来吧
Legs up, ladies! Start again!
抬脚 女士们 重新再来
Oh, no, you didn't.
不 你没有
Do not tell me that you hooked up with Lauren last night.
告诉我你昨晚没有和萝伦鬼混
I was drinking and
我喝了酒
I don't know what the hell made me do it.
我不知道为什么那么做了
Is there any reason why I shouldn't
你能给我一个
Smash your face right now.
不揍你的理由吗
You should hit me. I deserve it.
你应该揍我 我自找的
I'm not gonna hit you.
我是不会揍你的
What do I do?
我该怎么做
If you tell her, she's gonna be devastated.
如果你告诉她 她会崩溃的
She'll never want to see you again.
她不会再想见你的
Which is impossible
你们都在岩石训练
Because you guys both train at the Rock.
所以这是不可能的
So, in a way, what she doesn't know can't hurt her.
现在看来 不伤害她的做法就是不告诉她
On the other hand... What if Lauren tells her?
或者 但如果萝伦告诉她了呢
If she did it already.
可能她已经这么做了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表