剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Make it or Break it S01E12
《体操公主》第一季 第十二集
Previously on "Make it Or Break it"...
《体操公主》前情提要
I'll be able to recover in time for the Olympics, Right?
我会康复赶上参加奥♥运♥会对吗
If you do gymnastics, you may never walk again.
如果你再练体操 就再也不能走路了
My God.
天呐
You slept with my boyfriend?
你跟我的男朋友上♥床♥了
I'll be your teammate, but I'll never be your friend again.
我还是你的队友 但不再是朋友了
I'm lifting your suspension.
你可以回来训练了
I'm giving you a second chance. Don't blow it.
我会再给你一次机会 别搞砸了
You OK with me being here?
我回来了你可以应付吧
I'll stay so focused, I'll barely notice you.
我会专心训练 不会关注你
Why would my dad blackmail Marty?
我爸为什么要勒索马蒂
Marty was sleeping with my mom.
马蒂跟我妈上♥床♥了
Damon, this is Emily Kmetko.
戴蒙 这位是艾米莉·克迈特科
Watch out for her while I'm out.
我不在时帮我照顾她
Yes, sir.
遵命 先生
I sent some songs to a producer.
我把一些歌♥送给了制♥作♥人
They sent me a ticket to LA.
他们给了我一张去洛杉矶的票
I leave next week.
我下周起程
Yo, brother!
嗨 老兄
Just got back from a couple months on the road.
我出去巡演了几个月 刚刚回来
Emily, will you wait for me? Yes.
艾米莉 你会等我吗 会
Mom? We've got to go!
妈 我们得走了
OK, OK. I just have to put my face on.
好的 我得化一下妆
I can't be late!
我不能迟到
The National Committee is coming this morning
今天早上国家委员会要来
to name the National Team coach.
宣布国家队教练的人选
And you have your makeup on.
你不是已经化好妆了吗
Oh, honey, this is just primer.
亲爱的 这只是打底粉
Have you seen my National Team jacket? I have to wear it.
看见我的国家队队服没有 我得穿队服
I think I washed it.
我想我洗过了
Check the laundry basket in the bedroom.
看看卧室的洗衣篮里有没有
Now, if The Rock is gonna be the National Team home gym,
现在 既然岩石要成为国家队的训练馆
doesn't that mean they're gonna pick Sasha to be the coach?
萨沙不就是国家队教练了
That's why this is such a big deal.
所以说事关重大
Having your coach as the National Team coach
教练变成国家队教练
is a huge advantage,
无疑是莫大的优势
which I'm gonna need,
我需要这种优势相助
especially since I barely made the team.
尤其在我是勉强入选的情况下
What did you wash this with? Oh, no!
你用什么洗的 天呐
It's ruined! No! No, it's not!
被你给毁了 不 不 没有
I can fix this. Don't worry.
我能弥补 别担心
Look. Just wear my hoodie in the meantime.
这样吧 先穿我的帽衫
It's blue-ish. I bet no one will even notice.
也是蓝色系 我打赌没人注意
Great. My jacket is ruined and we're gonna be late.
真好 毁了我的队服 再害我迟到
No, we're not! I'm gonna put my makeup on in the car!
不 不会迟到 我在车里化妆
Oh. Putting on your makeup while you drive. That's a great idea.
一边开车一边化妆 这点子真绝
Oh, honey, I've done worse things while driving.
亲爱的 我在开车的时候做过更绝的事
like what?
比如什么
Never mind
当我没说
I'll put my makeup on in the parking lot.
我可以在停车场化妆
Now, come on! Let's go!
快点 我们走
Now, remember, you're here as supportive dad,
记住 你是孩子家长来打气助威的
not as her manager. I'm being supportive.
而不是经纪人 我一直很支持她
Good. Then maybe you could wipe that scowl off your face.
很好 那么别一副愁眉不展的样子
What is she doing here?
她来干什么
Hi, teamies.
你们好 队友们
Hi. I thought Friday was trash day.
我以为周五才是收垃圾的日子
Funny.
多有趣
You know, almost as funny
同样有趣的是你们在全国赛上
as the condoms you planted in my gym bag at Nationals.
设计把避孕套放进我包里
No, that was way funnier.
不 那件事要有趣的多
What are you doing here? Denver's so close,
你来干什么 丹佛离这里很近
I thought I'd pop over
我想串个门
to schmooze the new National Team coach.
拍拍新任国家队教练的马屁
You can kiss Sasha's butt all you want,
你想怎么拍萨沙的马屁都成
but we'll always come first.
不过我们是近水楼台
You're right, having your own coach
没错 自己的教练当选
is a huge advantage.
是莫大的优势
He decides which girls go to all the big meets.
谁去参加重大赛事由这个人拍板
And don't you forget it.
那就记牢了
Wow. That's pathetic.
真是可怜至极
If I could never do gymnastics again,
如果不能再练体操的话
I wouldn't hang around the gym like a has been.
我不会像原来一样再来体操馆了
That's because you don't have any friends
那是因为你没有朋友
who would care enough to see your face again.
没人在乎是否会再见到你
Says the girl who slept with her bestie's boyfriend.
话说勾引死党男友上♥床♥的姑娘
I bet you'd really be missed around here.
肯定也没什么人会想念
Would you both just shut up.
你们俩能不能都给我闭嘴
Hi. Look who's here.
看谁来了
Hey, Pay, I'm glad you came. Thanks.
你好 佩 我很高兴你能来 谢谢
We're here to hear the big announcement.
我们是来聆听重要消息的
It's not official yet.
还没正式决定
Hey. Hey, great banner.
你们好 你好 条幅很棒
Oh, I thought it was festive.
我觉得会增加喜庆气氛
Looks like I left the gym in good hands.
看来我的接♥班♥人很能干
And Summer invited the press.
萨默还邀请了媒体
Well, the publicity is good for The Rock and good for you, too.
宣传一下 对岩石和对你都有好处
Fine. Good job.
好的 干得漂亮
Oh! They're... They're ready. Excuse me.
他们...他们准备好了 失陪一下
Are you nervous? Apprehensive.
紧张吗 有点忐忑
Don't be.
不必
They never would have chosen the Rock
如果不选你
if they weren't gonna choose you.
他们就不会选岩石当训练馆了
Plus, you got three girls on the National team.
此外 你有三名队员入选国家队
That's more than any other club.
这比其他俱乐部都多
It should have been four.
本应该是四个
Listen, I need all the help I can get,
听着 我需要你的全力协助
and all the girls look up to you.
而且 所有的女孩儿都敬佩你
So how would you like to be my assistant coach?
不如做我的助教吧
Oh, that is so... I'm not interested in coaching.
那真是太... 我没兴趣当教练
Payson. But thank you for the offer.
佩森 不过谢谢你的提携
If we could have your attention, please?
各位 请允许我讲几句
First of all, we want to say how happy we are
首先 很高兴我们能在岩石这样优秀的体操馆
to have such a fine club
进行国家队集训
hosting the National Team practices and the U.S. meets.
并举♥行♥全美体操的重大赛事
Rock! Rock! Rock!
岩石 岩石 岩石
It must be distracting training with the ex that broke your heart.
与害你伤心的前男友一起训练会分心吧
Look, you can try all you want,
听着 你想怎么样都行
but nothing and no one is gonna mess with my head.
不过休想干扰我的情绪
We all know why we're here today.
大家都知道我们此行的目的
Sorry we're late! My fault!
抱歉我们迟到了 我的错
Carry on!
请继续
What team jacket is that? Team Tacky?
那算什么队服 "恶俗队"的吗
So without further ado, it is with great excitement
言归正传 我们非常高兴的宣布
that we are pleased to announce this year's National Team coach
本年度执教国家队的人选就是
is Marty Walsh from The Denver Elite Club!
丹佛精英俱乐部的马蒂·沃尔什
This is crazy. No way I'm gonna be coached by Marty Walsh.
疯了吧 决不能让马蒂·沃尔什来教我
Doesn't look like you have a choice.
这种事你说了可不算
Unless you care to abdicate your title.
除非你怕丢了冠军宝座
Nobody expects you to hold onto it anyway.
反正也没人指望你能赢到最后
Thank you all for that, uh, warm reception.
感谢各位的盛情款待
You knew they were picking Marty, didn't you?
你早知道教练是马蒂 是吧
Well, duh. I'm gonna go congratulate my coach.
对了 我要去恭喜我的教练了
And, uh, don't you forget who has the advantage now.
还有 别忘了现在是谁有优势哦
I'll see you girls at practice tomorrow.
我们明天训练时见
As to my friend
对我的朋友
and esteemed colleague, Sasha Belov,
受人尊敬的同事 萨沙·别洛夫
thank you for your hospitality.
感谢你的热情招待
The Rock is a fine club,
岩石体操馆很棒
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表