剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Make it or Break it S01E06
《体操公主》第一季 第六集
Previously on Make it or Break it
《体操公主》上集提要
I don't want us to be a distraction
全国赛在即
Before Nationals.
不想让感情分散你的精力
I am so lucky to have you.
遇到你真是我的福气
If you want to be friends with benefits,
如果你想跟我做朋友
You know where to find me
你知道怎么找到我
My mother doesn't give a crap about me.
我妈妈根本不甩我
What is she talking about?
她在说什么
Lauren's mother is an addict.
萝伦的妈妈是个瘾君子
She loved getting high more than her own kid.
她对毒品的爱远超过对孩子
You bid on my outfit?
是你拍下我衣服的
I consider it a wise investment.
这是不错的投资
I'll sell it on eBay
等你拿了冠军
When you become a gold medalist.
我可以在eBay上卖♥♥掉
I left because it was a better move for me.
我离开是因为这有利于我个人
I'm gonna be ten times better without
我会做得比你在的时候
You than I ever was with you
好上十倍
Do what you have to do.
做你该做的
Goodbye, Marty.
再见 马蒂
All right, now.
好了 跳
If we put that move into your routine it
如果我们把这个动作加进来
Will lift the difficulty level to a 6.8.
难度系数可以升至6.8
That's as high as Payson's.
那就和佩森的难度一样了
That's as high as anybody's.
任何选手都能做到这个难度
With this routine, we could win it all
有了这套动作 我们在全国赛中
At Nationals. Ready to do another?
必胜 准备好了吗 再来一遍
Did you see that? Sasha just put a
看见了吗 萨沙已经为萝伦
Layout in Lauren routine
准备好了一整套的动作
Yup. Looks like she's ready for it.
是啊 看上去她已经准备好了
Uh, you're not at all nervous? Her D.O.D.
你就一点也不紧张 她的难度系数
Is probably as high as yours now
现在和你差不多持平了
Nationals are three weeks away.
全国比赛只有三周了
I don't have time to be nervous.
我没有时间去紧张了
Sasha.
萨沙
You're not ready for that.
你还没到做那套动作的时候
I just landed it.
但我还是平稳站立了
Barely. Do a double tuck from now on.
勉勉强强 从现在开始做屈体两周
But I need that move
可是 我要想挤进前十名
If I'm gonna make it in the top ten.
就必须做这个动作
Emily, you have incredible natural
艾米莉 在体操方面
Gifts as a gymnast. Incredible
你有着过人的天赋 很棒
It's amazing you've come this far
我很惊讶你在此之前
Without any real consistent coaching
都没有接受过正规系统的训练
I think you'll make a decent splash at Nationals,
我相信你能在全国赛中有更加出色的表现
But you're not top ten material yet.
但是还不够前十的水平
Marty thought so. That's why he brought me here.
马蒂和你想法一样 所以才带我来这里
Marty is no longer here.
马蒂现在说了不算
Though I am expecting him momentarily.
不过 我会和他见个面
What?
你说什么
Awkward.
好突然
What the hell is he doing here?
见鬼 他来做什么
Do I have to light a fire under
要我拿鞭子监督你们吗
Your asses? It's crunch time
都什么时候了
Go!
快去训练
You haven't aged a bit.
你没见老
Well, you have.
你有
Guess you're still hitting the sauce?
我猜你还在借酒消愁
I guess you're still hitting on unavailable women?
我猜你还在勾引女人
Still reeling from that one, huh?
还在留恋那个吗
Maybe a bit, at the time.
可能有点 总想起那时
But it did allow me more focus
但这让我更集中精力
To win four Olympic gold medals
去赢取四枚奥♥运♥金牌
So I've decided you're nuts.
这个想法太疯狂了
Yeah, it is a ballsy idea.
是啊 有点狂妄
But then, hey, I thought you had balls.
但想一下 我觉得也不是不可能
I don't know what you have up your sleeve.
我不知道你的王牌是什么
What I do know is that I'm on top of my game.
但我知道在体操界我还是老大
And they just pulled you out of the mothballs.
他们只是把你打入冷宫了
We accept your offer. It's on.
我们接受你的邀请 就这么定了
Gather 'round.
集♥合♥
I took the job of bringing this club to
我在全国比赛开赛前两个月
Nationals in under the span of two months.
接受训练你们的工作
It's a big risk.
挑战很大
You're a fine club, you are.
这个俱乐部不错 的确不错
But you need more confidence,
但你们需要更多自信心
More motivation, more momentum,
更多动力和冲劲
If you're gonna win at Nationals.
这样我们才能在全国比赛中取胜
And, well,
当然
Just as I took a big gamble in coming here,
既然我已经把自己押在这盘赌局上
I have decided to double down on that gamble
那现在我决定加注
I've invited Denver to an invitational
我已经邀请了丹佛俱乐部来一场邀请赛
Here, and they have accepted.
他们也接受了
This is high stakes poker, ladies.
姑娘们 这将是一场很有看头的赌局
We are the two best clubs in America.
这是全美最高水平的较量
The eyes of the entire gymnastics world will be upon us.
整个体操界的眼光都将聚集在此
If we beat Denver, we'll go to Nationals
如果战胜丹佛 我们将以压倒性的优势
With an overwhelming advantage
去参加全国比赛
We'll be seen as a superior club.
我们将被公认为顶级俱乐部
But if we lose to Denver...
但如果败给丹佛
We won't lose. We can't lose.
我们不会输的 也不能输
So what do you say? You up for the challenge?
你们怎么看 准备好迎接挑战了吗
Yes, Sasha.
是的 萨沙
I'm sorry, what was that?
抱歉 你们说的什么
Yes, Sasha!
是的 萨沙
Now, that's the level of enthusiasm
对了 这才是我想听到的
And confidence I'm looking for
你们的自信和激♥情♥
And with that, I know we can beat Denver.
只有这样 我们才能打败丹佛俱乐部
All right, we got work to do. Back to work.
好了 大家努力 回去训练
Let's go.
去吧
Belov...
别洛夫
I forgot to mention one little thing.
有件小事忘了告诉你
The Denver Club has Kelly Parker now.
丹佛俱乐部现在有了凯丽·帕克
Best gymnast in the country.
全国最好的体操运动员
She just joined last week.
她在上周刚刚加入
It's amazing timing. Anyway, cheerio.
来得真是时候 好了 再见
Kelly Parker?
凯丽·帕克
I can't believe Denver has Kelly Parker now.
难以相信 凯丽·帕克加入丹佛俱乐部了
We're screwed.
我们完蛋了
Is she as full of herself
看她在接受采访的样子
As she comes off in interviews?
她平时也那副德性吗
Oh, worse.
更恶心
Since she won Nationals last year
自她去年赢了全国赛后
She's become quite the celebrate.
她已经成体操名人了
She's practically at every film
她几乎出席了每场电影的首映
Premiere and night club opening
夜♥总♥会♥的开张典礼
And she's launching her own cosmetics line.
她还有以她名字命名的化妆品牌
And they're paying her a ga-zillion dollar.
他们付她花不完的银子
Beautiful, rich, and number one in the country.
漂亮 富裕 全国第一
I hate her. I hate her.
我讨厌她 我也是
I'm not scared of Kelly Parker.
我才不怕凯丽·帕克
I'm training my ass off all year just to beat her.
我苦练了整整一年就是要打败她
The most important thing is we win as a team.
但最重要是 我们的俱乐部要战胜他们
We have to go to Nationals with the world knowing
我们要去参加全国赛
We're the number one club in the country
让所有人知道 我们是全美顶级的俱乐部
Yeah, well, according to Sasha,
不过 萨沙认为
I'm not ready for prime time
我还没有完全准备好
Even though he's barely pays attention to me.
尽管他根本就很少注意到我
Well, he's right. She's isn't consistent.
他是对的 她根本做得就不够连贯
Uh, she was consistent enough to
当还是马蒂做教练的时候
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表