剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not at The Rock anymore.
我不再是岩石的队员了
Are you serious?
别蒙我
The English ass? Why'd he do that?
那个英国傻子吗 为什么
He told me not to do this dismount
他不让我用那种下法
And I did it anyway.
可我没听
And I blew it.
还做砸了
That's it?
就因为这个
So now what?
现在怎么办
I have to prove to him that I belong there.
我得向他证明 我有实力做岩石的队员
Right, so, how do you do that?
那你怎么证明
I kick ass on that dismount.
那种下法 没什么难的
And that means practice.
就是说要训练
Which is gonna cost money
因为不能在岩石训练
Cause I can't get into The Rock to train.
我就得花大钱找别处
What about at night?
晚上如何
It's locked at night.
晚上关门
So, this is where you work.
你就在这里工作
Mmmm... pizza. I'd be as big as a house
比萨饼 我要是在这里工作
If I worked here.
绝对肥得不得了
What are you doing here?
你们怎么来了
We heard what Sasha said. Are you OK?
我们听见萨沙的话了 你还好吧
Yeah, the whole gym heard. That was so not cool.
整个体操馆都听见了 真讨厌
I'm fine. Thanks.
我还好 谢谢
So, what are you gonna do?
你怎么打算的
Keep training. Convince Sasha I belong there.
继续训练 让萨沙看到我的实力
I see Band Boy works here?
乐队的男孩在这里上班
That's convenient.
你这下有福气了
He's cute. What's up with you two?
他很帅 你们俩怎么样
Nothing's up. We just work together, that's all.
没什么 我们只是一起工作
Do they even clean this place?
他们难道不打扫这个地方吗
Dad?
老爸
I was going to tell you.
我本打算告诉你的
When? When you lost your job? No?
什么时候 你丢工作的时候 没有
How about when you started to look for a new job?
不如等你找新工作的时候好了
Nope, that was a few weeks ago.
还是没有 那已经是几周前的事了
How about when you started delivering beer?
还是你开始送啤酒的时候
When I had some good news.
等我有好消息的时候
I can't believe you put on a suit every day and pretended...
我不敢相信你每天穿西装出去 假装着
You shouldn't be eavesdropping.
你不该偷听他们谈话
I've never heard them this angry before.
我以前从没听过他们这么生气
Do you know how stupid I feel that I didn't pick up on it?
我居然没发现 知道我觉得自己多蠢吗
How could I not notice something so different?
我居然什么异常都没发现
When do you have time to notice anything?
你哪里有时间发现
You're so busy at The Rock with your job.
你在岩石那么忙
At least I have a job.
至少我有一份工作
I'm sorry, Mark. I didn't mean to say that.
抱歉 马克 我不是有意的
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to come here.
或许我们根本不该来这里
You know why we came here.
你知道的 我们为什么来
To help our kids achieve their dreams.
是为了帮助孩子实现梦想
How can that ever, ever be a mistake?
这怎么会是不应该来
I know.
我知道
I know, Mark. Dreams are great,
马克 我当然知道 梦想很伟大
But we have to eat.
但我们要解决温饱
And I don't like what it's doing to us.
我不喜欢追梦带来的阴暗面
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
What am I gonna do? It's gone.
我该怎么办 它不见了
I can't find my necklace anywhere!
我怎么也找不到我的项链了
I'm sorry. What necklace are we talking about?
真遗憾 你说的是哪条项链
The one Carter gave me. The heirloom.
卡特给我的那条 他的传家宝
I could have sworn I put it in my bag.
我发誓 我把它放进包包了
You saw me, didn't you?
你也看见了 对吧
I saw you showing it off,
我见你拿出来过
But no, I didn't see you put it in your bag.
但我没见你放进包包
I did!
我绝对有
OK, well, I'm sure you just dropped it.
好吧 你肯定把它落在什么地方了
Did you check the gym, or in your car?
你在体操馆或者车上找过没
I've looked everywhere!
我哪里都找遍了
What if Carter notices I'm not wearing it?
万一卡特发现我没戴 那可怎么办
Relax. Guys don't notice stuff like that.
放松 男人不会注意这个的
I'll help you look in the morning.
早晨再帮你找找
Don't worry. We'll find it.
别担心 我们会找到它的
All right, Lauren, thanks. I'll see you tomorrow.
萝伦 谢谢 明天见
Knock, knock.
我要进来了
Salmon, broccoli, and beets.
鲑鱼 西兰花 还有甜菜
You know, we could actually
要知道 事实上我们
Sit and eat at a table together.
能坐在一起吃饭
That'd be great for my acid reflux.
那样我的胃里会反酸 恶心
You're not really spending the night, are you?
晚上你不是真的不走了吧
Yeah. Your father asked me to stay
你♥爸♥爸说他不在家
while he's out of town.
要我留下来陪你
I don't need a baby-sitter.
我不需要保姆
I don't need a step-mother.
也不需要后妈
And I certainly don't need somebody
我还很肯定 我不需要
Creeping me out by playing house.
跟别人玩过家家 却吓坏自己
That's pretty. Where'd you get it?
真漂亮 哪儿来的
You don't pick out all my jewelry.
我的首饰又不是你一个人挑的
Well, whoever gave it to you has very good taste.
送你项链的人很有品味
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
This is a bad idea. A bad, bad idea.
这个主意很糟 糟透了
If by bad you mean kick-ass brilliant, you're welcome.
如果你是在变相地称赞我 别客气
We could get arrested.
我们会被抓的
No risk, no reward.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
Worst case, you're the first in your family
最糟不过是 你成为你家
To do hard time.
进监狱的第一人
Third, actually.
事实上 是第三个
The more I learn about you, Kmetko,
克迈特科 我了解你越多
The more I find intriguing.
就越对你感兴趣
Let's go.
我们走
You can actually do that? Pick a lock?
你不是真的在撬锁吧
Some people grow up learning cartwheels and back flips.
有人成长中学会了侧手翻和后空翻
This is what I learned.
我学会的是这个
Your dad must be very proud.
你♥爸♥一定为你骄傲
Who do you think taught me?
也不想想是谁教我的
Stop screwing around.
别捣乱了
I love this floor. Bounce with me.
我喜欢这块板子 有弹性
I'm here to practice. Remember?
我是来训练的 还记得吗
This is wild. What's under here? It feels like springs.
真赞 这下面是什么 我感觉有弹簧
Springs.
弹簧
Seriously? And that's not cheating?
说真的 这不叫作弊
No, it's...
不 这是
Would you please stop before someone...
在被人发现前 能不能别
Bounce with me.
和我一起跳
If I do that, then will you let me practice?
如果我跳了 你就会让我练习了
You can do whatever you want.
你想干什么都行
This is so stupid.
这简直太傻了
I know.
我知道
Whoa! So that's how it's gonna be, huh?
原来是这样的
Was that a dismount you're working on?
是不是要练下器械的动作
Look, you don't have to stay if you don't want to.
如果不想待在这里 你可以走
I want to.
我想留下来
It's called a full-in-back-out.
叫做后团两周接360度旋下
Translation?
解释一下
Two somersaults with a full twist.
向后团身翻两周 然后转360度旋下
You say that like it's not a big deal.
你说得好像没什么难度
Well, if I'm meant to be here it shouldn't be.
如果我想留下 它就必须没难度
So who has the edge?
谁最有潜力
In what? Earning potential?
在哪方面 赚钱的潜力
In Nationals. I don't want to find myself in the editing room
在全国赛上 我可不想在编辑室
With no footage on the winner.
找不到与冠军有关的影像
Help me cover my ass.
帮我这个忙
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表