剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Because I know them.
因为我了解他们
After they've beaten the US National Team
当他们在打败
without the US National Champion,
没有全美冠军的美国队之后
they'll feel obligated to defend their victory.
他们会觉得有义务保卫他们的胜利
But what if the US wins? The odds are against them.
可万一美国队赢了呢 可能性微乎其微
These girls trust you.
姑娘们信任你
You're the only person in this sport
你现在是她们唯一
they think they can trust right now.
能信任的人
And you're rolling the dice on their careers?
你却拿她们的事业来打赌
Look, I've studied hours of footage of the Chinese Team
听着 我研究中国队的比赛录像好久了
and the six girls the US have taken to China can't beat them.
美国队现在派去的六个女队员赢不了她们
And in the meantime, what am I supposed to tell everyone?
现在 我要怎么跟大家说
Tell them... Tell them whatever you like.
告诉她们说...随便说吧
I hope you're right about this.
希望你没做错
Because the girls aren't the only ones with something to lose.
因为 不光是这些队员会有所失去
Your reputation as a coach,
你这个教练的声誉
and The Rock on the gym are all on the line.
还有岩石的体操业都命悬一线
I can't do anything right.
我什么都做不好
And I thought I was hard on myself.
我以为只有我对自己太苛刻
You want to talk about it?
想谈谈吗
It's just Sasha is adding a degree of difficulty to my vault.
萨沙在我的鞍马动作上增加了难度
He says if I don't nail it,
他说如果我不能掌握好
then China's gonna sweep the floor with us.
中国队就会把我们打的片甲不留
And I just can't do it.
但我就是做不好
So, tell him to give you something else.
那让他从别的项目上加难度
It doesn't work that way.
不行
The fact that China is coming to The Rock is huge.
中国队来岩石可是件大事
And I can't just walk away from a big opportunity
我不能让大好机会溜走了
and do gymnastics my own way.
不能依着性子来
I made a promise to my team and myself
我向队里和我自己承诺
that I would go for it and I won't let them down.
我会做好这个动作 不会让他们失望
Ah. Nice shot.
说的真好
Damon.
戴蒙
Hey, Emily.
艾米莉
What are you guys doing here?
你们来干什么
My mom's in charge of the decorations for the China fund-raiser.
我妈负责筹款活动的装饰品部分
They're having it here? Whose idea was that?
筹款在这里举♥行♥吗 谁出的馊主意
Hey! Hi, Emily!
大伙儿好 艾米莉
Sorry I'm late. Have you been here long?
抱歉迟到了 你们来很久了吗
Too long.
太久了
Barely a minute.
不到一分钟
So, what do you think? It's perfect, isn't it?
你们觉得如何 很完美对吧
It's a little... working class.
有点 劳动阶级的范儿
And bingo is a working man's game.
宾果游戏可不就是劳动阶级的游戏
Whatever you say.
随你怎么说
What was she thinking? Now everybody's gonna know
她怎么想的 现在大家都要知道
I work here and Sasha's gonna find out I have a job.
我在这里工作 萨沙也会发现了
Relax. We're all gonna be working the fund-raiser
放松点 我们都会忙筹款的事情
so Sasha's not gonna know that you work here for real.
萨沙就不会知道你是在这里上班了
Well, now your mother knows.
现在你妈知道了
Hey, girls. And Mrs. Keeler.
姑娘们好 基勒夫人也知道了
Who knows who else is gonna walk through that door.
谁知道还有谁会从那扇门走进来
Hi, girls!
姑娘们
Isn't this exciting?
这难道不令人激动吗
China's coming to The Rock.
中国队要来岩石了
Yeah! It sure is.
当然激动
Oh, the mothers are here. Excuse me.
妈妈们都到了 失陪
Here.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢你
What if your mothers tell Summer
如果你们的妈妈告诉了萨默
and she tells Sasha?
而萨默又告诉萨沙 怎么办
I told my mom not to tell.
我告诉妈妈不要说
And we all know how good she is at keeping secrets.
我们都知道她多擅长隐藏秘密
Kaylie already told them all when she ran away to gym camp.
凯莉跑去体操训练营时都对他们说了
Payson never said anything to me.
佩森什么都没对我说
That's because teenage girls know how to keep each other's secrets.
因为少女们能为彼此保守秘密
Unlike certain adults,
不像某些成年人
who told Sasha about Carter and Kaylie.
还向萨沙告发卡特和凯莉
All I told him was that Carter was dating one of the girls.
我只说卡特在和某个女队员约会
I didn't say who. And by the way,
没说是谁 那么
who told Sasha about me and Marty?
又是谁告诉萨沙我和马蒂的事呢
I did.
是我
Have you ever kept a secret in your life?
你这辈子有不泄密的时候吗
I only told him because he was
我告诉他是因为
blaming Kaylie for not getting along with Marty.
他责备凯莉不能和马蒂好好相处
Next time you might consider keeping your mouth shut.
下次你最好闭紧你的嘴
Or your legs.
或者闭紧你的腿
Water under the bridge. Let's get back to business.
往事不要再提 咱们干活吧
All right! Full steam ahead! Toot, toot!
好嘞 全速前进 嘟嘟
What up, college boy? Not much, pizza boy.
怎么样啊 大学生 老样子 比萨男
Guy's gotta make a living. We can't all be on scholarship.
男人得养活自己啊 不能光靠奖学金啊
You have a scholarship?
你有奖学金吗
They don't just give scholarships for financial need.
奖学金并不只是用于补贴的
They also give them to geniuses like my brother.
也是用来奖励像我哥哥这样的天才的
I'm not a genius.
我不是天才
He got a perfect SAT score. Wow.
他的SAT成绩超好 真了不起
One Einstein special.
请吃爱因斯坦天才比萨
Hold the E equals MC squared.
千万别把质能方程搞错了
Would you like some Mensa with that?
需要贴上门萨标志吗
No thanks, I'm good. All right. Well, enjoy.
谢谢 不需要 我很好 好的 好好享受
OK.
好的
I better get back to work.
我得回去工作了
That dude's got some serious attitude.
那家伙很认真啊
He's cool. Can I get you a salad?
他人挺好的 给你来份沙拉吗
No croutons, peppers, mushrooms or olives?
不要面包片 胡椒 蘑菇和橄榄
Sure.
好吧
Dressing... On the side. I remember.
放在... 放在旁边 我记得
Hey! What's up?
你们好啊 怎么样啊
So, Payson, did the physical therapist say anything today about
佩森 今天你的理疗医师有没有说
when you can start training?
你什么时候可以开始训练
Nope. Your title is safe for the time being.
没有 目前你还是稳坐冠军宝座
Oh, and who's gonna take it from me?
是吗 谁能把第一抢走
You're lookin' at her. You know, next year.
这人近在眼前啊 我是说 明年
Yeah, well, you're welcome to second place.
是吗 欢迎你当第二名
If you ever get your lazy ass back up on the bars again.
如果你别那么懒 快点回来训练的话
I'm gonna check out the jukebox. Any requests?
我去看看点唱机 要点什么歌♥吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
It's obvious you still like him.
显然 你还喜欢他
I can't just turn off my feelings.
我控制不了自己的感情
Why do you have to?
为什么要控制
Easy for you to say. He didn't cheat on you.
说的轻巧 他又没欺骗你
May I help you, ma'am?
你要点些什么 女士
Why are you being such a jerk to Leo?
你干吗那样对待利奥
The guy's totally into you. He is not.
那小子绝对看上你了 他没有
And why do you even care?
再说 你为什么那么关心
You've made it clear
你不是说的很清楚吗
you can't be with me until you're a rock star.
除非成为摇滚巨星 否则不会和我在一起
I know you don't understand this,
我知道你不能理解
but I can't feel good being with you
但我如果对自己不满意
if I don't feel good about myself.
那我和你在一起也不会开心
You're a lot like dad.
你和爸爸太像了
You're proud and you can't tolerate weakness in others
你们都太骄傲了 不能容忍♥别人的过失
because you can't tolerate it in yourself.
因为你们不能容忍♥自己不完美
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
You've been pretty hard on mom.
你对妈妈太苛刻了
She ruined our lives. And she feels terrible about it.
她毁了我们的生活 她心里也不好受
You're not the only one suffering.
你不是唯一饱受煎熬的人
So you think we should just forgive her?
你觉得我们应该原谅她吗
I think people make mistakes.
人非圣贤 孰能无过
And they're gonna disappoint you,
他们的错误会令你失望
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表