剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Guys, if we can't spot each other out there,
姐♥妹♥们♥ 要是我们不能在外面互帮互助
How can we trust each other in here?
我们又怎么能在这里彼此信任呢
Go.
快走
Go. What about her?
走 她呢
I guess I owe you one.
是我欠你的
Ok, so. You can't go out the front door, back door's locked.
那么 你不能从前门出去 后门锁上了
Which leaves... How about the windows?
只剩下 窗户怎么样
How're we gonna get her up there?
我们怎么把她弄上去
Since she's so awesome
既然她那么棒
Why doesn't she vault up there?
干嘛不用跳马跳上去
I'm kidding.
我是开玩笑的
She could...
她可以
She could climb the rope, and then we just kind of
她可以顺着绳子爬上去 然后我们
...Gotta swing her over to the window.
就把她摇到窗口
Ok. I'll go look out for Sasha.
好的 我去盯着萨沙
Sasha Belov. Ah, Mr. Cruz... Alex...
萨沙·别洛夫 克鲁兹先生 艾力克斯
No, I was not aware he was a hothead.
不 我没想到他那么性急
Yeah, as a matter of fact, Steve Tanner
事实上 斯蒂夫·唐纳
Came to speak to me today.
今天来找过我
Thanks.
谢谢
He's coming!
他来了
I understand.
我明白
Well Alex, you make a very convincing argument
艾里克斯 关于让你管理体操馆
For why you should manage the gym.
你确实有充分的理由
The rope!
绳子
Alex, Alex, Alex, why don't I sleep on it
艾里克斯 让我今晚考虑一下
And perhaps we can talk in the morning.
明天早晨我们再谈
Ok, great. Bye.
好的 再见
Where's Emily? In the bathroom.
艾米莉去哪了 去洗手间了
Carry on.
继续
What do you think Sasha would do if he catches us?
要是萨沙抓住我们 他会怎么样
Besides kick us out of the gym? Or go back to England?
除了把我们赶出岩石 然后回英国
Or tar and feather us?
还有严厉惩罚我们
Oh, well, he said to support each other.
是他说要互相帮助的
Maybe he'll be impressed.
可能他会高兴的
I'm gonna get an ulcer, just know it.
肯定手上又会多出个水泡
What is that? It's my house. They just delivered it.
这是什么 我家 他们刚刚送来的
What do you think? You're gonna live in the parking lot?
你觉得怎么样 你要住在停车场吗
I prefer a short commute.
我喜欢离工作的地方近些
No kidding.
不是开玩笑吧
I'm gonna pick up Payson.
我是来接佩森的
Oh, I left you a message.
我给你发了短♥信♥了
The girls are cleaning the mats.
她们正在擦洗垫子
They're gonna be a few more hours.
还要几个小时才好
Cleaning mats?
擦垫子
You didn't call them in on Sunday for practice?
你让她们周日来这里 不是为了训练吗
Not exactly, no.
不全是 不是
Look Mr. Belov... Sasha, please.
别洛夫先生 叫我萨沙
Sundays aren't just the only day these girls have to rest,
对于她们 周日不仅是唯一的休息日
It's the only day most of them
而且也是她们
Get to spend any time and all with their family.
唯一能和家人在一起的时间
They need that. We need that.
她们需要这一天 我们也需要
Sundays are family day in our house
在我们家 周日是家庭日
And speaking for us that is sacred.
对我们来说非常神圣
I understand.
我明白
So where is your husband?
那你丈夫去哪了
He had to work. But that that was just exception.
他去加班了 但这只是例外
And Becca? She went to a movie with a friend.
贝卡呢 她和朋友去看电影了
So, you spent family day all alone.
这么说 你独自一人过家庭日
Yes, I did, and it sucked.
是的 非常糟糕
Please, sit.
请坐
So, what do you do?
你平时做些什么
I mean, besides driving your children to the gym.
除了开车接送你的孩子来岩石
Well, that's a full time job.
那就是我的全部工作
So, you wouldn't be interested in managing the gym, then?
那么 你对体操馆的管理有兴趣吗
What?
什么
Look, I need someone who cares about the children,
我要找个真正关心这些孩子的人
Not the politics. And you seem like a capable woman.
与策略无关 你应该是合适的人选
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
But I don't know anything about managing a gym.
但我对管理体操馆一无所知
And I haven't had a job since before Payson was born.
从佩森出生前到现在 我没有上过班
I don't know anything about managing a gym, either.
我也不懂管理体操中心的事
But you manage your family
但你管理你的家庭
And you seem to do a pretty good job on that.
而且你管理得很好
I'd have to talk to my husband about it first.
我要先跟我丈夫商量一下
Could I sleep on this and let you know in the morning?
能让我考虑一晚 明早给你答复吗
Absolutely.
当然
So, Emily's working a double?
这么说 艾米莉要上两个班
She should be here any minute.
她应该就快来了
Maybe I should hang around. Help with the dinner rush.
我是不是该留下 帮她应付晚餐高峰
You know, I thought that you were razor's buddy.
我以为你是雷泽的好兄弟
I am.
我是
So, how would he feel about you invading his territory?
他会对你入侵他的领地做何感想
He's the one that asked me to fill in.
是他叫我来代班的
And it's not like Razor's her boyfriend.
而且雷泽也不是她男朋友
Yeah, I wish. Emily's never had time for boys.
希望如此 艾米莉从没有时间谈恋爱
Ever since she was a little girl,
从她小时候起
Swinging like a monkey in the jungle gym.
就像猴子在体操馆里荡来荡去
Gymnastics has been her whole life. You know,
体操就是她的全部生活
I don't think she's ever even been kissed.
我想她甚至都没被人吻过
Mom? What are you doing?
妈妈 你在这干什么
Uh... Honey, I had to fill in for you.
亲爱的 我得给你代班
If not, your boss was going to fire you.
不然的话 老板会炒了你的
You worked all day for me?
你为我工作了一整天
With... Him?
和他一起吗
Look, I'm just filling for Razor.
我是来替雷泽的
But it's cool. Your mom's awesome.
很好 你妈妈很棒
You know what? I'm just gonna punch out, that's it.
知道吗 我正准备打卡下班呢
What did you tell him? Nothing. I swear.
你跟他说了什么 没有 我发誓
Call me if you need a ride!
要我接你的时候 给我电♥话♥
What the hell took you so long?
你怎么花了这么长时间
It's not like I could just go up to my dad
我又不能直接跑去
And ask him for the keys to the Rock.
问我爸拿岩石的钥匙
Dude, you sure you wanna do this?
伙计 你确定要这样做吗
I have to get in there before Lauren tells Kaylie about us.
我得在萝伦告诉凯莉之前告诉她
You realize if you get caught sneaking into the gym,
你要是被抓住 偷溜进体操馆的话
Belov could throw you out of the club entirely.
别洛夫会把你从俱乐部赶出去的
Yeah, well, bring it on.
对 放马过来吧
I wonder what other secrets the playground prodigy has.
我在想操场神童还有多少秘密
I bet having a job is just one of them.
我打赌有份工作只是其中一个
Everyone has secrets though. Yeah,
每个人都有秘密 没错
We know. Kaylie, care to share?
我们知道 介意一起分享吗
I don't have any secrets.
我没有任何秘密
Well, I have a secret.
好吧 我有个秘密
I'm not a virgin anymore. What?
我不再是处♥女♥了 什么
You lost your virginity?
你失去了贞操
When? Last night, at the party.
什么时候的事 昨晚 在派对上
Last night at the party? With who?
昨晚的派对 和谁
Lo, you have to tell us.
萝 你得告诉我们
Just some guy I met. I didn't know him.
刚刚认识 不熟的人
You had sex with a guy you didn't even know?
你会和不熟的人上♥床♥
Yeah, so what?
是又怎么样
Lauren how could you?
萝伦 那怎么行呢
I was sick of being a virgin
我厌倦了处♥女♥的身份
And I'm sick of only doing gymnastics
厌倦了只练体操
And just wanted to be like other girls our age.
就想和同龄的其他女孩一样
Not all girls our age are having sex.
同龄的女孩也不是都有性经历
And we aren't like every other girl.
而且 我们与她们不同
Well, at least they have boyfriends.
至少 她们都有男友吧
What do I have besides gymnastics?
除了体操 我还有什么呢
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表