剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Fine.
行
If you want to blow your career over some boy,
如果你想为了男朋友自毁前途
Go ahead. OK. Wait!
你自便 等等
Like it or not, we are in this together.
不管你高不高兴 这不是你一个人的事
And you are not gonna screw me out of
我这辈子第一次加入体操队
The only team I've ever been a part of.
别害我失去它
We're all screwed if we don't go home.
不回家的话我们都完了
So just give Kaylie her keys and let's go.
把钥匙给凯莉 赶紧回去
I want my keys, Emily.
艾米莉 把钥匙还我
You want your keys?
你想要钥匙吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
你发什么神经
We still have Lauren's car. Come on.
还有萝伦的车 快
No. If we're not leaving here
不 如果不能作为一个团队离开
As a team we're not leaving here at all.
我们还不如都不走
Are you both crazy?
你俩都疯了吗
You just stranded us in the middle of nowhere.
你这下害我们困在荒郊野外
You guys have been training together for ten years.
你们在一起训练十年了
Are you really gonna just throw this all away?
现在离梦想只差一步
When we've come so close?
你们却想把一切都毁了
She threw it all away when she slept with my boyfriend.
她和我男朋友上♥床♥时已经把一切都毁了
Payson, do have your phone?
佩森 你手♥机♥呢
I left it at home.
丢家里了
Lauren?
萝伦
No. My battery's dead.
没电了
Great. What are we going to do?
太好了 这下怎么办
Look for our keys.
找钥匙
We can stay here all night,
即使我们整夜困在这里
But if you think I'm ever gonna forgive you...
但想要我原谅你
...You really are crazy.
除非是做梦
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not on your side.
我不是帮你
You betrayed your best friend.
你背叛了你最好的朋友
I've fought too hard to get to this place,
为了全国赛 我苦苦奋斗
And I'm not walking into Nationals
失去岩石里最优秀的三个队友
Without the three best gymnasts at The Rock.
我绝对没法进全国赛
Oh, hey! Come on in.
快进来
OK, we're all here.
人到齐了
Has Lauren called again? No.
萝伦有再打来吗 没
Her phone's going straight to voice mail,
打她手♥机♥就转到语♥音♥信箱
But last time she called she did say
不过她先前电♥话♥里说
That her battery was about to die.
她手♥机♥快没电了
When I told them to go
我告诉她们如果
Find Kaylie if they knew where she was,
知道凯莉在哪里就去找她
I had no idea she was three hours away.
我可不知道离这有三小时
Don't worry. They'll be home soon.
别担心 她们马上就回来了
This is all my fault.
都怪我
I never should have let Kaylie
我真不该让凯莉溜出体育馆
Sneak out of the gym to go see Carter.
去见卡特
You knew what she was doing?
你早知道她要去见他
I set it up.
是我安排的
I thought it would help her focus
我以为在全国赛前让她和卡特告个别
If she could say goodbye to him before Nationals.
能让她集中精力比赛
I didn't know they'd get in a fight and she'd run away.
没想到他们会吵架 导致她出走
I think it was wrong of Sasha
我觉得萨沙一开始
To kick Carter out of the gym in the first place.
就不该把卡特踢出岩石
Wait. Sasha kicked him out?
等等 萨沙把卡特开除了
Suspended. But now he can't go to Nationals.
暂停训练 但他不能参加全国赛
I wonder who would tell Sasha
是谁多嘴告诉萨沙
That Carter was dating one of the girls?
卡特和某个女孩在交往
I did.
是我说的
I didn't say who.
我没说是哪个女孩
Do you really think that's any of your business, Summer?
萨默 你也太多管闲事了
Kaylie's my daughter.
凯莉可是我女儿
Your daughter wasn't the only one
和卡特有关系的
Carter's been involved with.
可不止是你女儿
I think it's going to be a long night.
看样子今夜会很漫长
I'm starving.
饿死了
I think I have an energy bar. We can all split it.
我这有条能量棒 大家一起分
We could all be eating dinner if you hadn't
如果你没把车钥匙扔了 害我们困在这里
Thrown our keys and stranded us here.
我们现在都在吃晚饭了
We wouldn't even be out here
如果你没出走
In the first place if you hadn't run away from home.
我们一开始就不会跑到这里
No one asked you to come find me.
我又没让你们来找我
Believe me, I wish I hadn't.
我正后悔呢
I don't want anything that came from her skanky bag.
恶心的包里拿出来的 我不要
My bag's a whore.
我的包很下♥贱♥
Fine, I'll eat yours.
好 那我把你的吃了
Thanks for sharing, Payson. What?
佩森 你真有分享精神 怎么了
Am I supposed to split her forth into threes?
难道要我把她这块又分成三块
You could at least have given it to someone else.
你也可以让给别人
I mean, if you're supposed to be Team Captain
你不是队长吗
You might want to think of somebody besides yourself.
似乎也该为别人考虑一下
Like you thought about your best friend
那是 你和卡特上♥床♥之前
Before you slept with Carter?
一定为你最好的朋友考虑过
We weren't best friends at the time.
那时候她不是我最好的朋友
And if you would've been honest about seeing Carter
况且如果你承认和卡特在一起
This never would have happened.
这件事根本就不会发生
Is that how you're going to justify what you did?
推到我身上
By blaming me? Of course not.
你就能逃避责任了 我可不敢
Because Kaylie Cruz can lie
凯莉·克鲁兹才有资格说谎
And break the rules and stab
才能不守队里的规矩
Her best friend in the back and it's all OK.
才能在她最好的朋友背后捅刀子
What are you talking about?
你胡说什么
You knew I had a crush on Carter since I was 13 years old.
你明知道我从十三岁就暗恋卡特
He kissed me right here at camp.
他就在这里露营时吻了我
But you weren't thinking about
但你追他时
My feelings when you went after him, huh?
考虑到我的感受了吗
I thought you were over it. Did you?
我以为你已经不喜欢他了 是吗
Or is that the reason you kept it a secret to start with?
还是 你一直不公开你们的关系
Because you knew how much I liked him?
是因为你知道我很喜欢他
OK, let's not forget it's her fault that we lost Marty.
别忘了都是因为她 我们才失去马蒂
It was Marty's choice to go to Denver.
马蒂是自己选择去丹佛体操馆的
No it wasn't. He only went because
才不是 他离开
Your father was blackmailing him.
都是因为你父亲在威胁他
That's ridiculous. No, it isn't.
胡说八道 有道理
I never believed Marty would walk out on us.
我一直不信马蒂会抛弃我们
Kaylie, what do you know?
凯莉 你知道什么内♥幕♥
Why would my dad blackmail Marty?
我爸有什么能威胁马蒂
Because Marty was sleeping with my mom.
因为马蒂和我妈有私情
I'm sorry I even said anything to Sasha.
我真后悔告诉萨沙
I didn't know it would have a snowball effect.
我没想到会引发一连串的事情
Well if Alex finds out that Carter's cheating on Kaylie
如果亚历克斯发现卡特对不起凯莉
He will go ballistic.
肯定会大发雷霆
What? What?
怎么了 笑什么
Nothing.
没什么
What? Well, nothing.
怎么了 没什么
It's just that there's a lot that Alex is in the dark about.
艾力克斯不知道的可多了
Enough, already.
已经受够了
It's been a rough week and a long day and I'm over it.
今天和上个礼拜都很难熬 到此为止
OK? What is it you think you know?
好吗 你以为你知道什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're always making little comments. OK?
你的话总显得很小气 好吗
If you have something to say just say it.
如果你有话想说 就直说
Well, it's not something you want the world to know, is it?
有些你也不想让大家都知道 对吗
What? That I had an affair with Marty?
什么 我和马蒂的私情吗
There.
好了
Now I don't have to suffer your little innuendos anymore.
再也不用忍♥受你的含沙射影了
You do know what "innuendo" means, don't you?
你知道含沙射影是什么意思吗
Now if only I didn't have to suffer your
如果你不再说侮辱人的话
Constant insults we'd be even.
我们就两清了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表