剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Boys like you.
男生们都喜欢你
And I've been ok with that because...
这一切我都可以忍♥受 因为...
The only thing that ever really mattered to me...
我真正在乎的只有一件事
The only thing I wanted was to win.
我唯一想要的就是获胜
I didn't have to feel jealous,
我没必要嫉妒你
Because I was going to be the national champion.
因为我会是全国冠军
I was going to be the winner. And then...
我将会成为胜利者 结果...
And then you took that too.
结果你连这也夺走了
And now I'll just... I'll never know.
而我现在 却前途未卜
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You have no idea. No!
你不知道 别这样说
Don't you dare be sorry. Never be sorry for winning.
你还道歉啊 永远不要为胜利感到抱歉
I'm serious Kaylie.
我是说真的 凯莉
I just need to know.
我只想知道
Are we going to be ok?
我们还是朋友吗
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
But I'm trying.
但我在努力
And at least you know what I'm feeling now.
至少让你知道我现在的感受
You deserve that.
你应该知道这些
I better get back inside.
我得进去了
One more thing.
还有一件事
Listen to me, Kaylie.
听好 凯利
You're the national champion.
你现在是全国冠军
You, don't ever forget it.
你永远不要忘记这点
Don't ever apologize for it.
永远不要为胜利而道歉
You beat Kelly Parker.
是你打败了凯丽·帕克
And if you can do it once,
既然你能赢她一次
You're the one that can do it again.
就能赢她第二次
Next time you doubt yourself, just remember that.
下次你怀疑自己的时候 想想这句话
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's not in there.
那里没有
But don't worry,
不过 别担心
I put it in a safe place.
我藏好了
We wouldn't want anyone to find out
我们可不想让人发现
about the cortisone, would we?
可的松的事 对吧
What do you want?
你想怎么样
We'll see.
你会知道的
Last call,
最后一次广播
bus number 27 express to Los Angeles
开往洛杉矶的27号♥特快巴士
ready to departure.
马上就要出发了
Express service bus to Los Angeles.
开往洛杉矶的特快巴士
Remember when you said you couldn't ask me to wait for you?
还记得你说你无法开口说让我等你吗
Yeah. I want you to. Ask me.
记得 我想让对我讲出来
Ask me! Come on, I'm late for work!
快问啊 快点 我上班要迟到了
Ask me right now! Emily, will you wait for me?
现在就问我 艾米莉 你愿意等我吗
Yes.
我愿意
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表