剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Up next is Emily Kmetko.
接下来是艾米莉·克迈特科
It all comes down to this final routine.
比赛结果都要取决于最后这套动作了
So I heard she was someone to watch
我听说她还不错
But I haven't seen her do anything out there
可没看出来她能做什么
An eight-year-old couldn't do.
她做的八岁孩子都会
Emily.
艾米莉
An unfortunate fall for Kmetko and the team.
对克迈特科和她的队友 这个不幸的失误
And that clinches the win for Denver.
锁定了丹佛俱乐部的胜局
The Denver Elite Club is the Rock Invitational Champion
丹佛精英俱乐部获得此次岩石邀请赛冠军
By less than four-tenths of a point.
以0.4分的微弱优势取胜
A disappointing loss for the Rock on their own turf.
对于主场作战的岩石 这个结果大失所望
What happened to you out there?
你刚才怎么回事
You can do that move flawlessly. I've seen you.
你能做得非常完美 我看你做过
You taught me a new move, daddy.
你新教会了我一件事 爸爸
What? Giving up.
什么 放弃
You gave up on our dreams, so I figured I could too.
你放弃了我们共同的梦想 所以我想我也行
I didn't give up. Yes, you did.
我没放弃 你放弃了
When you asked Summer to marry you last night.
昨晚你向萨默求婚的时候 你就放弃了
Better watch out, dad. I might just give up on
爸爸 你最好小心点 我可能还会放弃
Say, in Boston at Nationals.
比如 在波士顿的全国赛上
Well, win some, lose some.
有赢有输啊
Gambling rarely pays off, my friend.
赌博中赢的少 我的朋友
I wouldn't say that.
我可不会那么说
Payson Keeler beat Kelly Parker
佩森·基勒在全国赛举♥行♥前的一周
One week before Nationals.
就打败了凯丽·帕克
I'd say that's a gamble well worth it.
我得说 这是盘值得赌的局
You know, you were right.
你之前说得对
Now that I've kicked your ass here at the Rock,
现在我已经让你在岩石惨败
It's not gonna be nearly as fun when I do it at Nationals.
这跟将在全国赛上打败你的乐趣有所不同
Mom! Did you see that?
妈妈 你看到了吗
Did you see it? I did it!
你看到了吗 我做到了
Thank you so much for trusting me, mommy.
妈妈 谢谢你相信我
Go home.
回家吧
Look... I know you're mad.
我知道你很生气
You're right.
你是对的
I should've listened to you.
我应该听你的
I shouldn't have done it.
不该去冒险
But I thought I had to try so that we could win.
但我以为 自己要冒险才能赢
I promise it'll never happen again,
我保证 不会有下次了
Especially at Nationals.
特别是在全国赛
I know.
我知道
Because you're not going to Nationals.
因为 你不用参加全国赛
What?! You heard me.
什么 你听到了
But you can't! Go home, Emily.
你不能 回家去 艾米莉
I'm so stupid! I never should have gone for it.
我太笨了 我不该那么做
So why did you?
那你为什么做呢
I wanted us to win.
我想让我们赢
I wanted to prove that I'm better than he thinks.
我想证明给他看 我比他想象得要强
What a joke.
真可笑
You are better than he thinks
你确实比他想象的棒多了
And you will prove it to him.
你会证明给他看的
How? I'm not going to Nationals.
怎么证明 我都不能参加全国赛
Of course you are.
你当然会参加
Sasha will cool off,
萨沙会冷静下来
And tomorrow he'll forget all about it.
明天就会忘了自己说的话
No, he won't.
不 他不会的
He will never forget.
他永远不会忘记
Oh! Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Well, I'm just gonna go get ready for bed.
我正打算上♥床♥睡觉了
Hey. How was the meet?
比赛怎么样
Why do you care?
你会在意吗
Listen, I'm sorry I wasn't there.
听我说 我很抱歉没去现场
Yeah, well, to be honest I didn't even notice.
是吗 说实话我都没注意
I got this today.
今天我收到这个
Razor sent it to me to give to you.
雷泽寄给我 让我转交给你
Ok. So bros over hos. I get it.
好吧 重友轻色 明白了
Still a pretty lame excuse as a friend, you know?
这还是个蹩脚的借口
That's the thing, Emily.
艾米莉 听我说
I don't think I can just...
我不认为我会
I don't think I could just be your friend.
我觉得自己不能只做你的朋友
You know?
懂吗
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表