剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Who put these in here?
是谁放进去的
So, this is what losers do instead of practice.
失败者才无所事事 不训练
Hope it pays off.
你们会有报应的
Remember now, you're close.
记住 离成功只有一步之遥
Just keep your routines clean,
只要动作干净利落
Stay focused, and you'll walk out of here with the gold. OK?
精力集中 就能戴着金牌离开这里 好吗
Technically, Lauren, you're the best you've ever been.
萝伦 从技术上讲 你已经超越了过去
But can you find some joy in that?
但你能更享受这个过程吗
Let the judges see it.
让裁判们看见你的笑脸
If you'll just give them permission to love you,
如果给他们爱你的权利
They'll find a place for you on that podium.
领奖台上将会有你的身影
You do realize no one expects you to do anything, right?
你一定知道没人期待你的表现 对吗
Great pep talk. No.
真是振奋 不
It's a wonderful place to be. Total freedom.
这是最理想的状态 完全的放松
I want you to make this your playground.
把这里当作你曾经的操场
Think you can do that?
能做到吗
Yeah.
能
More.
更多
More strength.
更多的力量
More desire.
更多的渴望
More will. More effort.
更多的信念 更多的努力
More you, Kaylie. More you.
凯莉 更自我 更凯莉
OK.
好的
No matter what don't ever doubt it.
不管怎样都不要怀疑
I know that you don't want to talk to me Kaylie, but...
凯莉 我知道你不想和我说话 但
...I love you
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
But it's over.
不过都结束了
But you know that
但你知道的
We're meant to be together. Right now...
我们注定要在一起 现在
...I'm meant to be something else.
我属于其他地方
Something that's just about me.
只和我有关的地方
Goodbye, Carter.
卡特 再见
Now, that was a very mature decision, Kaylie.
凯莉 你刚刚做了个非常明智的决定
Now let's go out there...
现在去
You made this from your World Series ring.
这是用你世界冠军的戒指做的
This signifies your dream.
它是你梦想成真的象征
It's time I find my own.
现在是我寻找梦想的时候了
But, I all I've ever wanted is to support...
但 我一直都想要给你支持
I know.
我知道
But you know what I want?
但你知道我想要什么吗
I want you to be my dad.
我想要的是爸爸
Not my manager.
不是我的经纪人
My Dad.
我的爸爸
You...
你
...Will always be my little girl.
你一直都是我的小公主
I know.
我知道的
But I gotta be my own person now.
但是我做自己的时候了
By the way, MJ?
顺便说一下 艾姆·杰
I know who I am...
我知道我是谁
...And I know what I want.
我也知道我想要什么
An incredible vault by The Rock's Kaylie Cruz,
岩石的凯莉·克鲁兹的跳马动作堪称完美
Scoring a 16.2.
最后得分16点2分
That's the highest score awarded so far at Nationals.
这是本届全国赛的最高得分
Here's Lauren Tanner.
现在出场的是萝伦·唐纳
Can she break the top five by the end of the day?
她能在比赛结束前挤进前五吗
Another solid vault for Lauren Tanner.
萝伦·唐纳 又一次稳稳下马
You could at least pretend like you care, Lauren.
萝伦 至少假装你很在意
You're lucky.
你很幸运
You have family that loves you
有爱你的家人
And stands by you.
支持你
You have people that stand by you.
你不是也一样
You said you were on my side.
你说过你会支持我的
You said I could count on you. Lauren.
你说过我可以依靠你 萝伦
Look, I know I have not been the easiest person to be around,
我知道 我算不上好相处
But I believed you.
但我相信你
I believed I could count on you.
我相信 你是个可以信任的人
You can count on me.
你可以依靠我
Dad said you left.
爸爸说你离开了
I did leave your father, Lauren.
萝伦 我的确离开你♥爸♥爸了
But I didn't leave you.
但我没有离开你
I'm here.
我在这
Look up.
抬头看
I'm right here.
我就在这里
Now you go out there and show them what you've got.
现在你上场 展示你的实力
Here's Payson Keeler.
接下来出场的是佩森·基勒
Looking to overtake Kelly Parker.
这一跳有望超过凯丽·帕克
A beautiful vault from Keeler.
基勒完成了一次漂亮的跳马
Payson, what is it? Everything OK?
佩森 怎么了 还好吗
Yeah. Bathroom.
是的 去趟洗手间
Just the usual dose.
和平常剂量一样
What are you doing? I thought you said didn't need drugs.
你在干什么 我以为你不用药物
Please, Payson. We all lie.
算了 佩森 我们都在撒谎
No.
不
No, not all of us.
不是我们
Next up, Lauren Tanner.
下一位选手 萝伦·唐纳
Wow! Isn't it great to see her smile?
看见她的笑容真是棒极了
It looks like The Rock is finally coming to life.
看来岩石是振作起来了
Now, Lauren Tanner has always had precision,
萝伦·唐纳的动作精确度一直很好
But what she's bringing today is heart.
但今天她还表现出了真诚
And yes, that will be the highest score of the day on beam.
是的 这将是平衡木项目的最高得分
Here's Payson Keeler, now, up on the bars.
现在是佩森·基勒 开始比高低杠
This routine could make Payson the next
这套动作会让佩森成为
Nationals All Around Champion.
下一位全国赛全能冠军
Payson!
佩森
Payson.
佩森
Payson! No, no. Don't move her.
佩森 别 别动她
Don't touch her. Payson.
别碰她 佩森
Payson, can you hear me?
佩森 能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
听得见我说话吗
Payson! Payson!
佩森 佩森
Payson! Can you hear me?
佩森 听到我说话吗
Mom, I didn't take it. What?
妈妈 我没用那个 什么
What are you saying, honey?
宝贝 你说什么
What are you saying?
你想说什么
This is terrible. A terrible thing.
这太糟了 糟透了
Uh, did you see her moving?
她还能动弹吗
No. I hate to say this, but I didn't.
我讨厌这么说 但真没看见她动弹
Kelly Parker may well retain her title.
这样凯丽·帕克能蝉联冠军了
Ironically, it's Payson's roommate, Kaylie Cruz,
很讽刺的是 佩森的室友凯莉·克鲁兹
Who is within striking distance
和第一名分数也很接近
But she's got to be reeling right now.
但现在她的心情肯定糟透了
Emily Kmetko is up next for The Rock.
艾米莉·克迈特科是岩石队的下一位选手
She's trying to make the National Team
她要想进国家队
And doing much better, but again, how rattled is she?
得超常发挥 但我想说她现在肯定很慌乱
We are all upset here. We are all very upset.
我们都很难过 我们大家都很难过
But Payson wouldn't want you...
可是佩森不会希望你们
She wouldn't want any of you to jeopardize
她不想你们任何一个人的
Your performance today.
成绩受影响
So we all need to be focused here and professional.
我们要做的是集中注意力 拿出专业精神
We need to do this.
我们必须这么做
For Payson.
为了佩森
OK?
好吗
Emily.
艾米莉
You can pull up to twelfth,
你能超过第十二名
But you're gonna need something huge.
只要你拿到高分
Which one is your bag?
哪个包是你的
That one.
那个
You're gonna do your floor to your old music.
你的自♥由♥操用原先的配乐
Trisha. What?
特丽莎 什么
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表