剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Fear not the missteps, take the falls
失误 挫折 在所不惜
The rock you find will be your own
找来属于自己的摇滚
Rock what you got. Rock what you got
摇滚你的一切 摇滚你的一切
Don't ever let them make you stop
别为任何人 裹足不前
Rock what you got, light up the lot
摇滚你的一切 点亮一切
No one can rock the way you rock
你给的震撼 无人能及
Rock what you got. Rock what you got
摇滚你的一切 摇滚你的一切
Don't ever let them make you stop
别为任何人 裹足不前
Rock what you got, light up the lot
摇滚你的一切 点亮一切
Next on stage, Emily and Chloe Kmetko.
接下来 艾米莉·克迈特科 克罗伊·克迈特科
Rock what you got. Rock what you got
摇滚你的一切 摇滚你的一切
Don't ever let them make you stop
别为任何人 裹足不前
Rock what you got, light up the lot
摇滚你的一切 点亮一切
No one can rock the way you rock
你给的震撼 无人能及
Rock what you got. Rock what you got
摇滚你的一切 摇滚你的一切
Don't ever let them make you stop
别为任何人 裹足不前
Rock what you got, light up the lot
摇滚你的一切 点亮一切
No one can rock the way you rock
你给的震撼 无人能及
Everybody, the night is still young. Ok?
各位 晚会时间尚早
So the silent auction will be...
无声拍卖♥♥会将会
Oh! ...has wrapped up.
竞拍 已经有了结果
With the highest bid going to
得到最高出价的是
Emily Kmetko's... Jacket-dress-thingy.
艾米莉·克迈特科 外衣新穿
Here you go. Enjoy.
这是您点的 慢用
Thank you. Oh, could I have a Cosmo, please?
谢谢 请给我杯大都会
Sure. Hi.
稍等 你好
Nice turnout. I know.
表演很精彩 我也觉得
We made enough to get all the girls
就一周 募集的钱就够所有孩子
To Nationals in under a week!
参加全国赛了
I meant you and Payson.
我是说 你和佩森
Oh. Yeah. Thank you.
是嘛 谢谢
I thought I'd wear this to the office on Monday.
我在想 自己周一上班时可以穿这身
It's the confidence that's captivating, not the dress.
我想是自信带来的魅力 而非衣服
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Lauren. Can we go, daddy?
萝伦 爸爸 可以走了吗
These lights are giving me a migraine.
这些灯光晃得我头疼
Lauren. Stop.
萝伦 等等
That was not right,
那样做不对
Switching your dress for Emily's like that.
你不该去穿艾米莉的裙子
Can you just mind your own business already?
你能不能管好自己就得了
And stop trying to be my shiny happy mother?
别装出一副慈母的样子
Look...
听着
What do you think
如果是你母亲
She'd say about what happened?
她会怎么做呢
Not much.
不会管那么多
Because my mother doesn't give a crap about me.
因为我妈妈根本不甩我
At least that's what I got the last time
至少上次我遇见她的时候
She stumbled in.
她没甩我
Steve, what is she talking about?
斯蒂夫 她在说什么
Lauren's mother isn't a relief worker,
萝伦的母亲不是去扶贫了
She's an addict.
她是个瘾君子
The last time we saw her was at a...
上次我们见到她 是在一家
At a county rehab
县里的戒毒所
That she checked herself out of the next day.
第二天她就结账走了
She loved getting high...
她对毒品的爱
...More than her own kid.
远超过对孩子
Or me.
和我
Wow. That's a pretty big piece of information.
这可是件大事
Why wouldn't you tell me?
为什么没告诉我
Damon. How did you get in here?
戴蒙 你怎么来啦
They sell tickets to civilians. Not cheap,
门票公开销♥售♥ 可不便宜呢
But I gotta say, your little show...
不过 就冲你的小小服装秀
Was worth every cent. Yeah.
算是物有所值 是嘛
So, are those for me?
这个 要送给我吗
I just, you know, carry 'em everywhere.
我只是 到哪儿都带着花
Aromatherapy.
做做香熏治疗
But if you want 'em...
如果你喜欢的话
Thanks. You know, you're right.
谢谢 知道吗 你说得对
You're not a rock girl.
你并不是典型的岩石体操馆女孩儿
You're something else entirely.
你和她们完全不一样
Here you go, big spender.
这个给你 大富豪
Thank you for supporting our girls.
谢谢你对姑娘们的支持
Any time, ma'am.
乐意效劳 夫人
You... You bid on my outfit?
是你拍下我的衣服吗
That must have cost you a fortune.
那可是笔不小的数目
Are you kidding?
别装傻啦
I consider it a wise investment.
这是笔不错的投资
Sell it on ebay when you become a gold medalist.
等你成了冠军 我可以在ebay上卖♥♥掉
If. Hey. When.
如果我 是到时候
Emily, sweetie!
艾米莉 宝贝儿
And sometimes your peanut butter
这么看来
Gets mixed up with your chocolate!
水火也有相容的时候
That handsome boy bought your jacket, didn't he?
小帅哥拍下你的衣服 对吗
I guess it's a must-have item this season.
这件衣服肯定是本季的必备单品
Good job, Ronnie. Take care.
干得漂亮 罗妮 慢走
Lauren, was there a, uh, little mix-up back there?
萝伦 刚才有人是不是穿错衣服了
Look, there's something you should know.
听着 我得告诉你一件事
Carter's sneaking into Kaylie's room
今晚卡特会去凯莉的房♥间
Tonight and they're going to have sex.
凯莉准备献出第一次了
She won't listen to me,
我劝她不听
So I thought I'd better tell you.
我觉得应该让你知道
What's all this? Electricity goes out?
这是怎么了 停电了吗
I want you to make love to me.
我准备好献出第一次了
What?
什么
Ah, Jeez. Kay, listen, we need to talk.
天呐 凯 我们得谈谈
Talk? Yeah.
谈谈 是的
Kaylie?
凯莉
Can I come in?
可以进来吗
Kaylie? Give me a second.
凯莉 稍等
Ok, come in.
好啦 请进
Oh, it's, uh...
这里有
Nice in here with all the candles lit.
蜡烛烘托气氛 真不错
Yeah. Yeah, it's, um,
是啊 没错
It's a new thing. Helps me relax.
这是一种新的放松方式
You mind if I sit?
我可以坐坐吗
Uh... Sure.
当然可以
Listen, I... I want you to know
听着 我来是想告诉你
That, you know, I do tend to get absorbed
我关心的事物常常
In things superficial.
只流于表面
That's no problem. It happens.
没关系 常有的事
And sometimes I have trouble seeing
所以看不到
What's right in front of me.
近在身边的东西
When you were born,
刚有你时
I was so excited to have a little girl.
自己有了女儿 我高兴极了
I imagined having tea parties
我想象带你去喝下午茶
And dress up and dollhouses,
把你和玩具屋 打扮得漂漂亮亮
And I just thought we'd be best friends, you know?
我以为会成为你最好的朋友
Then you fell in love with gymnastics,
可后来你迷上练体操
Which was your dad's world,
走进了你父亲的世界
And then there wasn't room for all that stuff.
而那里 却没有你我共处的空间
Yet I love that you have your gymnastics
可我依然为你拥有体操
And that you get to share that with your dad.
为你与父亲在一起而感到高兴
But there's just not really any place in it for me.
可那里却没有我的一席之地
And I just miss my little girl.
我真的很想念自己的小姑娘
Oh, mom, sorry... No, I'm sorry.
妈妈 对不起 我应该道歉
Sorry I didn't open up to you more
那天你向我问起你父亲
When you asked me about your father the other day.
我却敷衍了事 对不起
I stand by all the choices
虽然我对于自己毕生的选择
I've made in my life, Kaylie.
一直坚贞不渝 凯莉
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表