剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
So I'm here for you now.
好吧 我现在听你的
Tell me what you need from me. Right now.
告诉我 现在我能为你做些什么
This is my shot.
本来该到我出场了
Telll me I can do this.
告诉我 我是能做到的
Are you kidding? You can do anything you want.
你开玩笑吗 你可以做其它任何事
But it's the vault, you hurt already.
但现在是跳马 你已经受伤了
Emily, the ambulance is here.
艾米莉 救护车来了
Are you okay?
你可以吗
Tell me the truth.
真的可以吗
Yeah.
可以
You can do this.
你能做到的
Now go get them, Emily.
去吧 艾米莉
No, Emily, don't. Emily, sit dow. Emily, sit down!
艾米莉 你不能动 坐下
Get out of my way,
别挡着我
or you're gonna have to deal with my mother.
或者你跟我妈妈说吧
Now get out of your way.
没问题的
Because of the unfortunate scratch of Emily Kmetko,
由于艾米莉受伤退出比赛
it looks like the top flight...
前三名
All right, yeah, yeah!
是
Payson Keeler, Kaylie Cruz et Lauren Tanner.
佩森·基勒 凯莉·克鲁兹和萝伦·唐纳
Hey! What are you doing? I want my 2nd vault!
你要干什么 我要跳第二跳
What? I want my vault.
什么 我要跳
Look! See I'm fine!
看呢 我现在有多灵活
I want my vault.
我要再跳一次
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定 确定
I can't endorses, but I can't it from you either.
虽然我不支持你这样做 但是我也不能阻止你
This is your career.
这是你的事业
I'm gonna do it.
我一定要再跳一次
Let her vault. What?!
准备跳马 什么
I'm gonna set the board myself this time.
这次让我自己来摆踏板
That's my girl.
这是我的女儿
Marty, what the... what just...
马蒂 这是怎么回事
How could this happen? Save it. Calm down.
怎么会这样 冷静些
No one, I mean no one seen that coming.
世事总有变数
You di great, you're so good!
你真的太棒了
I can't believe this!
这真的让我难以置信
I've been training at this gym for 5 years!
我在这儿苦练了五年
Lauren, it's competition, you know that.
所以这就是比赛 你是知道的
I've been in top 3 for 2 whole years, this is my life.
我整整两年都是队里的前三名 体操是我生命的全部
And then you'll go 4th, it'll be fine.
你得第四名已经不错了
Who knows, a lot gonna happen between now and Nationals.
多少人都在为进入全国赛苦练啊
And what about our contract in fraction?
如果有人触犯了队规呢
What do you talking about?
你指的是什么
Kaylie's seeingCarter. No! Don't!
凯莉和卡特在谈恋爱 别乱讲话
Kaylie, is that true? No.
凯莉 这是真的吗 不
No, it's not. Ask them where they were yesterday?
不是这样的 你问问她昨天在哪呢
Ask the coaches if they were here like they said they were.
问问哪个教练看见她昨天训练了
I... we... See?
我 我们 看吧
Where were you Kaylie? Where were you and Carter?
你昨天在哪儿呢 凯莉
She was with me.
你和卡特在哪儿
She was not, she doesn't even like you!
她和我在一起
She was with me.
她不会的 她根本就不喜欢你
She's help me my school stuff.
我们的确在一起
And then Carter came and asked us both if we want a ride,
她帮我处理家庭作业的
but I was waiting for my mom.
然后卡特好心要带我们一程 但我等我妈妈来接我
Kaylie?
凯莉
Yeah, I was just giving her my test and stuff.
是的 我们在写作业
Lauren, I know you dissapointed...
萝伦 也许这一切让你非常失望
but frankly, I'm dissapointed in you.
但说实话 你也让我失望了
The order set.
名次已定
I'll send the order to the Nationals.
按名次进全国赛
I guess, it's us 3.
我猜是我们仨
Yeah.
是吧
I guess.
我也这么想
Thanks.
谢谢了
I'm gonna take care of it.
我来处理
All right top five, gimme the love! Excellent!
今天太精彩了
I feel great today! Oh, my god.
感觉棒极了 上帝啊
Nice work, Kaylie Thanks!
凯莉 今天很棒 谢谢
So you're sure you don't belong?
不会再有问题了
You must be pretty dissapointed, huh Steve?
你一定很失望吧
You could say that.
你可以这么说
It's not the end of the world go fourth.
这不是世界末日 继续努力
Lauren will... Cut the crap, Marty!
萝伦成绩不错 少跟我扯别的 马蒂
After all my family has put in this gym...
我们加入以后
making it a success, making you a success.
成就这个体操馆 成就了你
And we're grateful.
为此非常地感谢你们
Sometimes things just don't work out, the way we expected.
不过事事难料啊
Right.
没错
Funny thing, I wasn't sure about this Kmetko girl.
我真的不敢相信那个新来的女孩
I hired a PI.
我雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You hired a PI to trail a little girl.
你雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥去查小女孩吗
Tha's pretty desperate, Steve.
你不觉得这样太极端了吗
Ce ne sont pas des gamines,
对我来说她不是个小女孩
ce sont les grandes promesses de demain.
而是一件大事 你知道这对我意味着什么
Tu le sais aussi.
这方法真的糟透了
I'm a lawyer, I use PI all the time.
我是个律师 我随时都要用侦探
Anyway, when I...
但是 当我
when I told my guy about the gym... whatever.
和他谈到体操馆
he seemed to know who you were.
他似乎知道你的事儿
What are you talking about?
你什么意思吧
What is it that you want?
你想怎样
Ok.
好吧
I just got off the phone with the Denver club.
我刚刚和丹佛体操馆通了电♥话♥
They are very interested in your coaching services.
他们很愿意聘请你执教
And you won't be alone, you'll be taking Lauren.
而且你不会孤单的 带萝伦一起去
plus your 4th through 7th rank girls.
还有排名第四到第七的 也一起去
I've already talked to their parents,
我已经和她们的父母谈过
they think it's a wonderful opportunity.
他们认为这是一个难得的好机会
That oughta put a nice dent in the old Rock,
这对岩石将是多么残酷的打击
this place will sink without us.
没有我们 这儿就垮台了
Oh and Marty...
对了 马蒂
at Denver, could you be sure Lauren goes in top 3?
你能保证萝伦在丹佛进入前三名吗
Thanks, pal.
谢谢 哥们儿
Mark Keeler? KSQT Boulder.
基勒先生 抱歉打扰到您
Your daughter is our big Olympic hope,
您的女儿有望参加奥♥运♥会 是吗
can we talk to her?
感觉不妙
Oh I have a feeling things gonna really change around here.
事情怎么会变成这样
Not if I get help. Thank you, see you!
还是回避一下吧 谢谢 再见
One more question...
最后一个问题
Hey, what's going on?
发生什么事了
You're not gonna believe it.
说了你也不会相信的
Marty left the club.
马蒂辞职了
Right before Nationals.
就在这样的紧要关头
马蒂一直在和我们并肩作战
不仅他走了
The Tanners, the Morgan girls, and Maddie Welles.
还带走了唐纳 摩根 梅迪 威尔斯家的女儿
Yeah, this is a gutting.
简直是釜底抽薪
Our whole second flight is gone.
关键人物都跑了
Our 4th through 7th. That son of a bitch!
从第四名一直到第七名 那个混♥蛋♥
Well looks like you're going to Nationals, honey,
看上去你要进全国赛了 宝贝儿
you're 17th.
你是第十七名
Me?
我吗
Oh, sweetie... Hey!
宝贝儿 大家好
Steve! What the hell you're doing? Put those down!
斯蒂夫 你在做什么 放下
Just taking the files that belong to Marty, Alex.
我把马蒂的东西搬走
Good luck, folks.
好运 朋友们
This is low, Steve, even for you.
这对你也是不利的 斯蒂夫
Hey!
等
Wait a minute, wait a damn minute!
等 该死的
Payson? I did everything right!
佩森 我很努力地做每一件事
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表