剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
You should see my standing full twist.
你应该看看我的立姿转体一周
Hm. I'd love to.
求之不得
Did my mother say anything else?
我妈妈有没有说别的
Incredibly private I'm embarrassing.
很私人或令我难堪的事情
No. Scout's honor.
没有 以童子军的名义
Why do I have a hard time
我怎么感觉
Believing you were ever Boy Scout?
你不像当过童子军
Well, because you're not a stupid girl.
你不会笨到那种程度
Thanks.
多谢啦
So, what are you gonna tell him?
那么 你打算怎么说
Looking good.
看起来不错
The mats, that is.
这些垫子 洗得不错
And Emily?
艾米莉呢
Here I am.
这里
Ok.
好吧
I want to leave you with something to think about.
我要留给你们一些东西来思考
There's an old proverb that says,
常言道
"A candle losses nothing by lighting another candle."
蜡烛总是燃烧自己 照亮别人
That's what you here have to do.
你们要做蜡烛
Light each other.
照亮彼此
Very good work today.
今天表现很好
I'll see you tomorrow at five a.m.
明早5点见
Hey, Kmetko. You're welcome to get in on this.
克迈特科 你也可以过来
That's cool.
这样挺好
I'm not really that big on group hugs.
搂搂抱抱就算了
All right, well you asked for it.
好吧 这可是你自找的
I'm glad we're friends again. Me too.
真高兴我们和好了 我也是
I'm glad we're all friend again.
真高兴我们又是朋友了
Come here.
过来吧
I'm in the middle!
我给夹中间了
Bye. See ya, Emily.
再见 回头见 艾米莉
Bye, Payson.
再见 佩森
How was your day?
今天过得好吗
Great. How about you, mom?
特别好 你呢 妈妈
It was interesting.
说起来很有趣
How would you feel if I started managing the Rock?
我来管理岩石体操馆怎么样
Ha! That's funny, mom. Why is that funny?
很好笑 妈妈 有什么好笑的
So, everything worked out ok? Yeah, thank god.
一切都还好吗 谢天谢地 还好
That was really cool of you to fill for me.
真好 你能来帮我替班
If you hadn't, I would've been fired. Thanks.
如果没有你 我会被炒的 谢谢
You're welcome. It was kinda fun.
不用客气 挺有意思的
And that Damon boy is cute,
我觉得 戴蒙很可爱
Let me tell you. What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think he's kinda full of himself.
他有点自大
Oh, and nice job on
对岩石体操馆的事
Keeping your mouth shut about the Rock.
你真是守口如瓶啊
Honey, I'm really proud of you, ok?
宝贝 我确实是为你自豪
It just kind of slip out.
不小心说溜了嘴
What else did you tell him? Nothing.
还说什么啦 没有
Mom? I swear. Nothing!
妈 我发誓 没别的
Come on!
得了
I offered to manage the Rock. Still mulling.
我自荐管理岩石 让我考虑一下
Lauren?
萝伦
Can I talk to you for a second? Sure.
能聊几句吗 当然
I just...
我只是想
I wanted to say that
跟你说
I feel awful about what we did last night.
对于昨晚我们的事 我感觉糟透了
And it was my fault. And I shouldn't
全都怪我 我不应该
Have let things get out of control.
让局面失控
It was a mistake and I take full responsibility.
这是个错误 我会承担一切责任
Relax. It was no big deal.
别紧张 没什么大不了
It's not like it was my first time.
幸好不是我的第一次
Well, thanks for not telling Kaylie.
谢谢你没告诉凯莉
I didn't do it for you. I did it for her.
与你无关 我是为了她
She's still my best friend.
她终究是我最好的朋友
Right.
是的
Hey, did you happen
昨晚你有没有
To see my cell phone last night?
看到我的手♥机♥
I went back today, but it wasn't there.
我今天回去找 没找到
No. I guess you lost it.
没看见 你八成是丢了
See ya.
回头见
What was that all about?
聊什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing at all.
什么都没有
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表