剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Not ever.
永远不会
I promise.
我保证
Look at that.
看这张
And that's time.
时间到了
I never minded algebra so much,
我从没怕过代数
but geometry, ugh, that was a bear.
不过几何简直就是噩梦
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Emily, if you don't mind me asking,
艾米莉 冒昧问一下
I noticed all the other girls are wearing their National Team jackets.
我看到其他姑娘都穿着国家队外套
My mother washed mine with her hot pink mini-skirt,
我妈把外套和她的粉色性感迷你裙一起洗了
or halter top or baby dolls.
也可能是露背装或洋娃娃
It's her new signature color.
粉色是她新的标志色
Anyways, she ruined it
总之 外套就这么洗坏了
and we can't afford to buy another one.
而我们也没钱再买♥♥
I'm sure it was an accident.
她一定不是故意的
I'm sure it was.
我想也是
I just wish she would stay out of anything gymnastics related.
只是希望她不要参与我在体操方面的事
Whenever she tries to help out,
每次她想帮忙
it always seems to backfire.
结果越帮越忙
Well, she got you into The Rock, didn't she?
但她帮你进入岩石馆 不是吗
She didn't have anything to do with it.
她和这事没关系
Marty found me at the Y in Fresno.
马蒂在弗雷斯♥诺♥公共体操馆发现了我
Huh.
这样啊
You know, I was cleaning up some old files
我最近整理了一些旧文件
and I found something I thought you might want.
发现一些东西 也许你有兴趣看看
There must be at least
这里至少有
three dozen cards and letters in there
三十多张卡片和信
from your mother begging Marty to come see you.
都是你妈妈写给马蒂求他去见你
"One golden ticket
黄金门票
to see the golden girl at the Fresno Y
来弗雷斯♥诺♥体操馆看看黄金女孩吧
who will blow your socks off.
她会让你大吃一惊
Please, please, please come.
求你 求你 求你一定要来
You won't be sorry."
你不会后悔的
Hi, honey. I'm dying your jacket in the bathroom.
亲爱的 我在卫生间给你的外套染色
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I don't know if it's gonna work yet.
我还不知道有没有用
For being my mom.
谢谢您做我妈妈
I love you.
我爱你
Oh! I love you, too, honey.
我也爱你 亲爱的
Your girls aren't here yet.
你那几个姑娘们还没到
I'd hate to see them make a big mistake.
我不想看到她们犯错误
Yeah, thank you. Don't worry.
是啊 谢谢你 别担心
I have a feeling they won't.
我想她们不会
All right, so if we get in that picture,
如果我们去合影
it means Marty wins.
就意味着马蒂赢了
And his little brat, Kelly Parker.
还有他的小傀儡 凯丽·帕克
So I guess you didn't tell your dad
我猜你没有把你妈妈和马蒂的事
about your mom and Marty.
告诉你♥爸♥爸
I couldn't.
我做不到
I don't know what else we can do.
不知道我们还能怎么办
I do.
我知道
You're gonna go out there
你们要走出去
and take the National Team picture like the professionals you are.
像个职业运动员一样 拍下这张国家队合影
I thought we were on our own.
我还以为我们要孤军奋战呢
You didn't want any part of The Rock drama.
还以为你不想趟岩石的浑水了
Turns out, I am the drama.
事实上 我就是把水搅浑的人
It's my fault
全怪我
that Sasha wasn't picked to be the National Team coach.
害得萨沙不能当国家队教练
Your fault? Why?
你的错 为什么
His top gymnast broke her back on TV
他的头号♥选手
in front of the whole world.
在全世界观众面前摔伤了背
They're not gonna entrust him
国家委员会不信任他
to coach the National Team.
不会把国家队交给他
That wasn't Sasha's fault.
可那不是萨沙的错
It doesn't matter.
现在说这些没用
The point is, even if you could get rid of Marty,
关键是 即使你们把马蒂挤掉
you're not gonna get Sasha.
萨沙也不能当教练
And at least you know Marty.
至少你们了解马蒂
And you know he's a good coach.
你们知道他是个好教练
Look, you don't always get what you want.
听着 你们不是总能得到你们想要的
Or what you think you deserve.
或是你理应得到的
But you're on the National Team.
但你们已经进入了国家队
Do you guys know what I would give to be you?
你们知道我有多想像你们一样吗
Who cares who the coach is?
管他谁是教练
This is about you
你们才是焦点
and what you've worked your entire life to achieve.
这是你们完成毕生梦想的机会
You guys know you do not deserve to go to London.
你们知道自己没有资格去伦敦
And you know you haven't been your best.
也知道自己并没有尽力
How does that feel?
这种感觉好受吗
Go out there
现在就出去
and be the athletes I've spent my career training with.
重新做回与我共同走过整个体操生涯的队友
The ones who respect their coach,
重新做回尊重教练
respect themselves and respect their club.
尊重自己 尊重俱乐部的运动员
Let's go be the champions that we are,
让我们去摘取原本就属于我们的冠军桂冠
and promise to let nothing stop us.
确保不受任何阻碍
So when you say "us,"
你说"我们"
does that mean you're gonna coach after all?
是不是意味着你最终决定要当我们的教练了
It means we're still going to the Olympics.
意味着我们仍然要去奥♥运♥会
Maybe not exactly like we planned it,
也许不是我们原本希望的那样
but we'll get there.
但我们会一起去
Together.
四个人一起
OK, do we have everyone?
人都齐了吗
Ladies, it's about time.
姑娘们 来的正是时候
Sorry, coach. Sorry, coach.
对不起 教练 对不起 教练
Sorry, coach.
对不起 教练
Emily, where's your team jacket?
艾米莉 你的队服呢
Oh! It's right here!
在这呢
Sorry! Those darn dry cleaners!
抱歉 都怪那些差劲的干洗工
See, honey? It's just like new.
看吧 亲爱的 就像新的一样
You know, you keep hugging me like that,
你要是总是这样抱我
I'm gonna put out a missing persons report
我就要发寻人启事了
on my daughter Emily Kmetko.
原来的女儿艾米莉·克迈特科不见了
Let's go.
去吧
Emily, I got your quiz results. Oh! Open it!
艾米莉 我拿到你的成绩单了 快打开
Why ruin a perfectly good day?
干嘛要煞风景呢
As good as new because it is new.
像新的一样是因为原本就是新的
Thank you.
谢谢你
I catered to the National Committee's every whim all week.
一周以来我一直对国家委员会有求必应
They owed me.
他们欠我的
Let's get the National Champ in at center, please.
请让全国冠军站中间
Enjoy your 15 minutes.
好好享受这15分钟吧
If it even lasts that long.
如果它能持续这么久的话
I'm proud of you,
我为你感到骄傲
showing up for your friends like this.
你能像这样 出面鼓励你的朋友
You should be in that photo.
你本来可以一起拍照片
I will be. Next year.
会的 明年就会
As a coach? As the new National Champion.
作为教练 作为新的全国冠军
OK, in one, two, three.
好的 1 2 3
Hey. Any word on that algebra test?
代数考的怎么样
I can't look.
我不敢看
Yeah. We can't all get straight A's.
是啊 不是所有人都能当全优生
Unless... we are Emily Kmetko!
除非...是艾米莉·克迈特科
Girl genius, flippity-flop artist.
女天才 魔法大♥师♥
Oh, my God! I can't believe it! Thank you!
天哪 简直不敢相信 谢谢你
Um, I should...
我去
Hello. Pizza Shack, how can I help you?
你好 披萨小屋 有什么需要
How's LA? Tell me everything.
洛杉矶怎么样 把一切都告诉我
Razor says hi.
雷泽向你问好
No, it's fine.
没有 挺好的
Guess what? I got an A on my algebra test.
你猜怎么着 我代数考了优
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表