剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
You're making fun of me.
你在取笑我
I'm not, I'm not.
我没有 没有
I think you're cute.
我觉得你很可爱
Did you hear that?
听见了吗
No. You're being paranoid.
没有 你的幻觉
Right. I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I can't.
对不起 我不能这么干
My dad's been ready to blow ever since Marty left.
自从马蒂离开 我爸就一直窝着火
And if he catches us in here together, we're dead.
如果被他抓住 我们就死定了
How many excuses do you have
你还有多少借口
Not to spend time with me?
不能和我在一起
Excuses?
借口
Are you kidding me? Relax.
你在开玩笑吗 你别紧张
We're fine.
我们很好
Kaylie! Oh, crap!
凯莉 糟了
Where are you?
你在哪里
What's up? Kaylie.
怎么了 凯莉
What are you doing? Uh, I was just doing laundry.
你在干什么 洗衣服
Laundry?
洗衣服
Not once in your entire life have I ever seen you do laundry.
你长这么大 我从没见你洗衣服
Excuse me.
借过
Whatever. Look, Kaylie, it's crunch time here.
不管怎样 凯莉 现在是关键时刻
We got to nail down endorsement deals
我们得在别人拿教练离开做文章之前
Before anyone gets wind of our little coaching issue.
把签约的问题搞定
Carter. What's up?
卡特 怎么回事
Not much.
没什么
How's college? Great. How's my sister?
大学怎么样 很好 我妹妹怎么样
Scratch that, I don't want to know.
算了 我可不想知道
PIZZA SHACK
披萨小屋
Sausage-mushroom-onion and a small salad.
香肠蘑菇洋葱披萨 一个小盘色拉
Thank you.
谢谢
There's always this thing looming around, right?
总是有东西会若隐若现
Finally, I got it.
终于 我明白了
I knew it wouldn't work
我知道她选择隐形的时候
When she picked "invisible". No way.
就根本不管用
The love of your life picked being invisible
你的一生最爱选择隐形
Over being able to fly?
而不是逃走吗
Right? Well, being invisible could be useful.
对吧 隐形有的时候挺管用
You could rob a bank, for example,
比如你可以抢劫银行
And nobody would know.
没人会知道
Or sneak into Brad and Angelina's house
或者溜进布拉德和安吉丽娜的家里
And see if they actually spend time
看看他们是不是真的会花时间
With all those kids. That's an excellent point.
和那些孩子在一起 这点子不错
But, I mean, come on, who wouldn't
但是我觉得 怎么可能有人
Rather be able to fly? It's just...
不愿意逃走 简直太
I'm with ya.
我同意
So the point is, I thought I was madly in love.
所以结论就是 我真的是疯狂恋爱了
Granted, I was only 15.
请注意 我当时15岁
You're only 17 now.
你现在也只有17岁
Yeah, but so much more mature.
对 但是已经成熟了许多
So how are you liking Boulder?
那么你喜欢博尔德吗
I like it.
我很喜欢
What have you been up to?
你最近都在忙什么
You know, just... Getting settled.
只是在想办法安定下来
Mystery woman over here.
神秘的女人啊
You got some big old secret life nobody knows about?
你是不是有什么惊天大秘密
What are you, a spy?
你做什么的 间谍吗
You must be a rock star that only comes out at night, right?
肯定是只在晚上登台的摇滚明星
Some, like, Indie,
像是那些独♥立♥音乐制♥作♥人
Aging Hannah Montana type?
超龄的孟汉娜(青春期喜剧片的少女歌♥星)
I'm getting close, aren't I? Uh, no.
我快猜中了吧 不对
But I do keep myself busy.
但我确实挺忙的
I'm, um, I'm in training, actually.
事实上 我正在接受训练
To be a ninja? Is that it?
做忍♥者吗 是吗
No, wait. Foot model. Special forces op?
不等等 足模 特别行动队
No. Racing jockey?
不对 赛马骑师吗
Emily!
艾米莉
Mom! What's wrong?
妈妈 发生什么事了
Oh, my gosh. There's a big meeting.
天哪 要开个大会
What are you talking about? At the Cruz's house.
你在说什么 在克鲁兹家里
An emergency meeting. Alex Cruz called me.
是紧急会议 艾力克斯·克鲁兹打电♥话♥来
We have to go!
我们得走了
Mom, I'm working.
妈妈 我还在上班
Cute boy. Hi. Mom!
可爱男孩 你好 妈
Oh! We have to go!
我们必须现在就走
Go. I'll cover for you. I got it.
去吧 我会替你的
OK, Mom. I'll see you in the car.
好的 妈妈 车里见
Um, yes, you will see me in the car.
好的 我去车里等你
I'm sorry. Thank you. I owe you.
抱歉 谢谢 我欠你个人情
I may be collecting on that.
我都会记着的
You should probably go.
你应该走了
I think your mom is
我看你妈就快
Going into the drive-thru the wrong way.
把车开进点餐窗口了
In reverse.
方向反了
Peace. Bye.
安心去吧 拜拜
Holy crap. Where are Blake and Krystle?
糟糕 真是豪华的别♥墅♥
I told you it was nice.
我说过这儿很不错
Nice? I've failed you as a husband.
很好 抱歉作为丈夫我让你失望了
Pshht. We have a stackable washer and dryer.
我们也有可折叠的洗衣机和烘干机
Ronnie, nice digs.
罗妮 地方真不错
How can it be possible that you guys haven't here before?
你们怎么可能以前没来过
Because you've never invited us?
因为你们从没邀请过我们
I don't remember saying anything about inviting children.
我可没说过也带孩子们来
I only bought so much shrimp dip.
我只买♥♥了一点点虾酱
Come here. Look.
快过来 看这个
This is Marty when he won the silver. Wasn't he cute?
这是马蒂拿到银牌时候照的 很帅吧
He was amazing. Who's that with the gold?
他太棒了 得金牌的是谁
Sasha Belov. He was the only person to ever beat Marty.
萨沙·别洛夫 唯一曾经打败马蒂的人
Whatever happened to him? I don't know.
他后来怎么样了 我不知道
He kind of disappeared.
他后来就没消息了
So... Are we gonna go to Denver?
那么 我们去丹佛吗
I thought you might chicken out. No way.
我还以为你会退缩的 怎么会
Are you chickening out? No way. Let's go.
你害怕了吗 才不 我们走
So this fan made this sign that said "Cruz In Control."
这个粉丝做了这个牌子 写着克鲁兹时代
And every time I saw it, I would go streaky with the bat.
每次我看见它 都会拿着球拍裸奔
What does "streaky" mean? Run around naked?
裸奔 你是说一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地奔跑吗
He batted his butt off. He was hot.
他的球打得好 他可热辣了
Not temperaturewise. I know what "hot" means.
不是指温度 知道你说的是性感
Anyway...
无论如何
The Rock. The Rock.
岩石体操馆 岩石体操馆
The Rock.
岩石体操馆
We're looking at a spot
我们希望在唐纳走后
On the board open with Tanner gone,
董事局还能有新的赞助
And I was wondering if you know anybody with money.
我想问问你是否认识有钱人
We're feeling a little pinched.
我们现在有些窘迫
Honey, why are you wearing your brother's jacket?
亲爱的 干嘛穿着你弟弟的夹克衫
Hiding my Pizza Shack shirt.
把我的匹萨店制♥服♥遮起来
No one knows I have a job.
没人知道我有工作
Oh. Speaking of jobs, today was a flop.
说到工作 今天太不顺利了
I think people are intimidated by me. My nails are so good.
我想他们被我吓到了 我的指甲很漂亮
Like Lady Gaga good.
像嘉嘉女神(流行音乐新舞后)一样
And my book is flawless.
我的简历也非常完美
Ronnie! Hi. Thank you so much for having us in your home.
罗妮 你好 谢谢你邀请我们来你家
Or should I say mansion.
或者我该说是豪♥宅♥
You should be on MTV Cribs.
你该上MTV台的名人豪♥宅♥秀
Thank you. And I see you brought Emily.
谢谢 你还带来了艾米莉
We're going to Java Rama. See you.
我们去玩弹球游戏 待会儿见
Oh, good. Bring Emily with you. And where's the little one?
很好 带上艾米莉 那个小的呢
Bring her too. This is gonna be so much fun.
把她也带上 会很有趣的
We're gonna make new friends today!
今天我们会交新朋友的
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表