剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Make it or Break it S01E13
《体操公主》第一季 第十三集
Previously on Make It Or Break It.
《体操公主》前情提要
Great idea putting us together.
多好的主意 把我们安排在一块
You're good for each other.
你们两人相映生辉
It's not in there.
那里没有
We wouldn't want anyone to find out about the cortisone.
我们可不想让人发现可的松的事
What do you want? We'll see.
你想怎么样 你会知道的
Where is she? Summer's not here. She left.
她人呢 萨默不在这里 她走了
Emily, will you wait for me? Yes.
艾米莉 你愿意等我吗 愿意
I'll be able to recover in time for the Olympics, right?
我会康复赶上参加奥♥运♥会对吗
If you do gymnastics, you may never walk again.
如果你再练体操 就再也不能走路了
Oh, my God!
天啊
You should be in that photo.
你本可以一起拍照片
I will be, next year.
会的 明年就会
As a coach? As the new National champion.
作为教练 作为新的全国冠军
Just like that.
就这样
Turn your shoulders to the lens, Nicky.
把肩膀转向镜头 尼奇
When will this issue come out?
这期杂♥志♥何时出版
It comes out end of January. It's the March issue.
一月底出版 三月份的杂♥志♥
Perfect!
真好
Kaylie, that's great!
凯莉 真棒
I love this shot.
我爱死这次拍照了
That's great, Kaylie!
完美至极 凯莉
Thanks.
谢谢
Do you think that Nicky can kiss her hand?
可以让尼奇吻她的手吗
Nicky, kiss her hand.
尼奇 亲她的手
Come on.
不是吧
Look, isn't it time for practice?
到训练时间了吧
Do it!
快亲
That looks great.
画面棒极了
You look like you just bashed your groin on the pommel horse.
你的表情像在鞍马上猛撞了腹股沟
Is kissing me really that bad?
亲吻我的手真那么糟糕吗
Hell no, Princess. All I want to do,
当然不是 公主殿下 每时每刻
every hour of every day,
我唯一想做的
is kiss your perfect little paw.
就是亲吻你这双完美的巧手
Seriously, are we done yet? No.
说真的 完事没有 没有
Actually, M.J., we really need to wrap it up.
事实上 艾姆·杰 我们真的得收工了
I promised Sasha you'd be gone by the time practice starts.
我向萨沙保证过 训练时间一到你们就离开
Nicky, can you turn the shoulder to the lens? M.J.?
尼奇 能把肩膀转向镜头吗 艾姆·杰
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh!
天呐 天呐 上帝啊
We have our own parking space!
我们有自己的停车位了
Oh, my gosh!
天呐
Do you know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
We have arrived!
我们抵达了
We're a Fancy-Pantsy Rock family!
我们加入岩石的上流社会
Yup. That's us.
没错 我们做到了
M.J., really? It's almost 7:00am...
艾姆·杰 拜托 已经快早上7点了
Summer, please. This is Seventeen Magazine.
萨默 拜托 这可是《十七》杂♥志♥啊
She is so selfish, taking time away from my practice.
她真自私 占用我训练的时间
They do make a cute couple, though.
不过他们俩挺登对儿的
Do you think they've hooked up yet?
你觉得他们搞上了吗
This is the photo shoot? Wow.
这是拍硬照吗 真棒
I don't see why she gets a photo shoot.
搞不懂为什么她会有拍照的机会
I did come in fourth. That's not so far from first.
虽然我是第四名 可离第一也不远
And I don't look bloated in pictures.
还有我拍照也不显胖
What? You can't fake bone structure.
怎么 脸的结构是假不了
OK, Sasha is gonna be here any minute!
够了 萨沙随时会出现
I tried to get them out on time.
我告诉过他们要准时离开的
I gave them a two-hour warning,
给了他们最后两小时警告
an hour warning...
最后一小时警告
Get out!
出去
Now!
立刻
Would you like to explain that?
能解释下那是怎么回事吗
What is she doing?
她在干嘛
Thanks to the book you gave her,
还是多亏你给她的书
she thinks she's coming back, to gymnastics!
她觉得她能回归 回归体操
Why in the world are you giving her that kind of false hope?
你为什么要给她不切实际的希望
It was just to help her with her recovery.
我只是想帮助她恢复
I had no idea she'd take it to that extreme.
没想到她会走极端
Well, you know Payson.
你了解佩森的
Give her an inch, she takes a small country.
给她一丝光亮 她就将其视作无限光明
Hey. Payson?
佩森
Payson. Yeah?
佩森 什么
What on earth are you doing showing up here at 7:00 in the morning?
究竟为什么早七点来体操馆
you don't have to.
完全没必要啊
Training.
训练
Payson? Sasha, I just landed
佩森 萨沙 我刚刚以
a perfect gainer full.
完美的反身翻腾360度落地
女子体操国家队训练中心
欢迎来到岩石体操馆
A gainer full?
反身翻腾360度下落地
I'm visualizing a new routine.
想象一套新动作
Staying on my mental game, you know?
保持竞技状态 明白吗
That way, when my back heals,
那样的话 等我的背伤痊愈
I'll be ready to go.
就可以很快进入状态了
Payson, that book I gave you was to help you heal your back,
佩森 给你书 是想鼓励你早日康复
not inspire a return to gymnastics.
不是鼓励你回归体操事业的
But look! Doug Maclean came back to the NFL
但看这个 道哥·麦克林在脊柱断裂后
after he fractured his spine.
依然回归了全国橄榄球联盟
And Jade Davis won the gold in Sydney,
杰德· 戴维斯 别人说她再也回不来了
when they told her she would never come back!
她却在悉尼摘得金牌
That's true, but they weren't given the same prognosis you were.
那是事实 但医生给你的诊断和他们不同
That's what they told Jade Davis!
他们也这么告诉杰德· 戴维斯的
The doctors have told you
医生说 回归体操
that returning to gymnastics is not an option.
对你而言并不可行
For you. You've heard them.
根据你的情况 你听见了的
Yeah. I did.
不错 我听见了
I mean, you wouldn't think
我是说 你觉得
a few hundred feet would make a big difference,
一百英尺差别也不大
but having your own space right up front is a lifesaver,
但有自己的停车位可是大有裨益
let me tell ya.
我告诉你吧
Right up there between the Tanners' and the Cruz's.
就在唐纳和克鲁兹家的停车位之间
"Your Best Life Now: 10 Ways to Uplevel Your Life."
《活出美好》:十种提升生活品质的方法
Hey, Kaylie, I was just telling Nicky some exciting news.
凯莉 刚告诉尼奇一个好消息
There is an A-list pool party in Los Angeles this weekend,
洛杉矶周末有个顶级派对
and they want to fly you both in.
他们希望你们俩都能现身
All expenses paid. Great exposure!
费用全包 最佳曝光机会
There will be TV stars, pro athletes,
将会有电视明星 职业运动员
and tons of press.
还有无数媒体出席
Now I was thinking it'd be particularly effective for the two of you
现在我想 如果你俩手挽手走上红毯
to walk the red carpet together. Whoa, whoa!
会对你们大大有益 等等
No. No way. OK, M.J., I'm not into that stuff.
不行 艾姆·杰 我对这些不感兴趣
And by the way, I'm not loving being paired up with her.
顺便说下 我不喜欢跟她配对亮相
Especially 'cause
特别是因为
she's not even a serious gymnast.
她甚至不算是个认真的体操运动员
No offense, Kaylie.
无意冒犯 凯莉
No offense? Really?
无意冒犯 真的吗
I'm just speaking the truth, you know.
我只是在陈述事实 你知道的
Well, I've got some truth for you.
好 那我也陈述一点事实
I'm the National Champion. You are the silver medalist.
我是全国赛冠军 你只是个亚军
You know... Excuse me, I have to go train.
要知道... 失陪 我得去训练
My head again? Yeah.
我的头又向后甩了 是的
Try not to throw it back on the double back.
后空翻时头部不要向后甩
I heard GK is giving her
我听说GK[美国服饰品牌]
a whole line of leos.
为她赞助全部训练服
Is there any spotlight she isn't the center of?
她走到哪里都是聚光灯的焦点
Better her than me.
总比追着我强
What are you talking about? You're on the National Team now.
你说什么呢 你现在是国家队队员
You have to start thinking like a winner.
你要想冠军一样思考
No, I have to train harder,
不 我需要更加刻苦训练
so next Nationals I'll actually be the winner.
这样下届比赛才能夺冠
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表