剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Put it to the girls about some fundraising ideas.
征询一下孩子们关于募款的意见
Right. So we need to raise money to get to nationals.
好吧 我们要为进军全国赛筹备资金
Some of the ideas on the ballot are
现在等待投票的方案有
A car wash or a bake sale
洗车 家制糕饼义卖♥♥
Or a fashion show!
还有时尚秀
All in favor of fashion show raise your hand! Oh! Yes!
同意时尚秀的请举手 同意
Mother-daughter fashion show it is!
那就是母女时尚秀啦
Mother-daughter?
母女吗
We only have five weeks until nationals.
离全国赛只有五周时间了
We don't need to be prancing around
我们不能像一群傻姑娘似的
Like a bunch of silly girls. We need training.
瞎忙活 我们需要训练
Hold on.
等等
Hair, makeup,
做头发 化妆
Preening, vanity?
打扮 花花世界
I think it's an excellent idea.
我想是个绝妙的主意
Catwalk? Me-ow!
走猫步 喵呜
Wait, they're going to just give us clothes?
等等 他们会为我们提供服装
This is the last thing we need to be focusing on.
我们才不该浪费精力在这件事上
I don't know why this thing has to be mother-daughter.
我不明白为什么一定要母女一起出席
Is there any way your mom could make it?
你妈妈能来参加吗
My mother's in Darfur doing relief work.
我妈妈正在达尔富尔扶贫
Lo's mom knows George Clooney.
萝的妈妈认识乔治·克鲁尼
Sadly, she can't stop saving kids so we can
很遗憾 她不得不帮助那里的孩子
Walk down a runway in matching jumpers.
所以我们只好穿套装走秀了
Yeah, well, mine's busy saving her glory days...
我妈妈正忙于重现昔日的辉煌
...One spotlight at a time.
希望再次受人瞩目
She was a pop star. And she still loves center stage.
她以前很红 她依旧热爱舞台
Tell me about it. My mom refers to her safety
看看我吧 我妈妈把她那件稳妥的
Orange mini dress as the boring one.
橙色迷你裙叫做无聊
At least you guys have moms. I mean, in town, you know.
至少你们都有妈妈 我是说 在身边
I guess I'll have to sit this one out.
我猜我能袖手旁观了
Why don't you just ask Summer to do it with you?
你怎么不叫萨默跟你一起走秀呢
I'd rather choke on a tube sock
跟她一起走秀
I'd rather choke on a tube sock
我宁愿被圆筒短丝♥袜♥勒死
That's too bad. It's gonna be fun.
这可糟了 走秀很好玩的
This is so stupid and gross.
真是愚蠢又恶心
Why is Sasha letting us waste our time?
为什么萨沙要浪费我们的时间
Well, I can't wait to rock the runway
我已经等不及要走上T台
And blow carter's mind.
让卡特为我痴狂了
Wait till I glam up, ladies.
等我打扮好自己
This is my chance to set him on fire!
就是让他按捺不住的时候
Maybe I should just stay away from the rock.
也许我该离开岩石体操馆
Give it time, she'll come around.
再等一等 她会适应的
Lauren could use a female presence in her life,
萝伦的生活里需要有位女性
And I could really use you here.
而我也非常需要你
Uh, look, my mom's in Africa,
我妈妈在非洲
So, uh, summer, would you mind
所以 萨默 能请你帮我
Doing the fashion show with me
一起走秀吗
Lauren, I would love to do the fashion show with you.
萝伦 我很乐意帮你
Great.
太好了
I told you she'd come around.
我告诉过你 她能适应的
Honey, I gotta jet back to work.
亲爱的 我得回去工作了
But, um, why didn't you tell me the
但 你怎么没有告诉我新教练像
New coach is, like, Simon Le Bon hot!
西蒙·勒邦[80年代乐队杜兰杜兰主唱]一样性感
Mom. My bad. Eighties band reference.
妈 我错了 比喻得太陈旧
That's why I didn't tell you!
所以我没有告诉你
The new coach is off limits.
禁止靠近新教练
I just said he was cute, honey.
我只不过说他很可爱 宝贝
Maybe just let the rock be my place, ok?
岩石体操馆让我自己应付 行吗
I heard you before.
听你说过
I'll lay low with zipped lips, I promise.
我会低调封口的 我保证
From now on, I won't embarrass you.
现在开始 我不会让你难堪了
Emily! Crap.
艾米莉 糟糕
Bye, sweetie!
再见 宝贝
So you're sure she was a virgin?
你肯定她之前是处♥女♥
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
Is she ok?
她还可以吧
Well, you know Lauren,
你不了解萝伦
She's acting like it's no big deal, but...
她看上去没什么大不了
...Losing your virginity to somebody who doesn't love you?
但把第一次给了不爱她的人
It's pretty tragic. Yeah.
太可悲了 是啊
And this guy sounds like a real jerk.
这家伙真是个混球
He hasn't called her or anything.
他给她打过电♥话♥或是其他什么
Luckily, when we do it for the first time,
幸运的是 当我们第一次的时候
You know, it'll be beautiful. 'Cause we love each other.
会很美妙 因为我们有爱
Right?
对吗
And hot.
而且爱的很热烈
'Cause you do think I'm hot, right?
因为你也觉得我很性感 对吗
Way hot, bunny.
的确是 小乖兔
We gotta get back to work. Nationals are five weeks away.
我们该去忙了 离全国赛只有五周了
Fifty-two, fifty-three, good...
52 53 很好
Coach Belov, can I talk to you?
别洛夫教练 我能跟你谈谈吗
I'd like to be excused from the fashion show.
我想退出时尚秀
This is my last Olympic cycle... Obliques.
这是我最后一次参加奥♥运♥ 倾斜
...And I need to dominate in nationals.
我要在全国比赛中胜出
You're an Olympian, you get it.
你是个奥♥运♥选手 你知道的
I need to be focused right now,
现在我要集中精神
Not prancing down a runway.
而不是走T台
Back to ones.
再做几次
So I'd like to concentrate on training.
所以我想专心训练
You will participate in the fashion show,
你要参加时尚秀
Consider it part of your training.
把它当成训练吧
Part of my training? I don't get it.
当成训练 我不明白
I know. Back to obliques.
我知道 回到倾斜状态
Good.
很好
Jeez!
天哪
You scared me.
你吓到我了
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
Well, we haven't talked since the other day.
那天后我们都没说过话了
And I just thought since we have
我只是想 因为我们
To see each other in the gym...
会在体操馆见面
Look, I didn't know that it was your
我不知道那天晚上是
First time that night. I'm sorry.
你的第一次 我很抱歉
I was a jerk and I don't want to be that guy.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我不是那种人
Kaylie told you.
凯莉告诉你了
That must have made you sweat.
肯定让你冒冷汗了
Talking to Kaylie about the "mystery" guy I had sex with.
和凯莉谈论那个 跟我上♥床♥的神秘家伙
I'm really sorry. If... If I had known that...
我真的很抱歉 如果 如果我知道
What? You would have restrained yourself?
怎么 你就会制止自己了
You never asked, by the way.
再说 你也没问过
I just thought that it's... That you...
我只是想 你
That I was a slut? No! I just thought...
我很不要脸 不 我只是以为
You seemed like you had... Experience.
看起来你似乎很有经验
So, if I'd had experience,
这么说如果我有经验
It would still be ok to have meaningless sex with me?
随便和我上♥床♥就没关系了
It's not like we have feelings for each other.
这是因为 我们对对方没有感觉
And you're a great girl.
你是个好女孩
You're cute and you're funny...
你可爱又讨人喜欢
And your first time should've been with
你的第一次应该
Somebody that you really liked, you know?
和一个你喜欢的人度过
Well, how do you know I don't really like you?
你怎么知道我不喜欢你
I love Kaylie. I'm with her.
我爱的是凯莉 我跟她在一起
The little lady let you get to second base yet?
小美女让你到二垒没
We're waiting until we're both ready.
我们会等到 彼此都准备好
However long that is.
不管要等多久
Well, I just hope Kaylie never finds out about us.
我只希望凯莉永远不会发现我们的事
In the meantime,
同时
If you want to be friends with benefits,
如果你想跟我做朋友
You know where to find me.
你知道怎么找到我
You're a delightful performer, Kaylie.
凯莉 你的表演总让人愉快
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表